2022-2023 Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anybody else love this school but really disappointed by the fact that there is no second look or accepted students day organized for us? Really grateful to have gotten in here, but a bit hesitant as a black/brown incoming student. Are there any current URM medical students that can speak on diversity at Einstein and how they feel supported there?

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Anybody else love this school but really disappointed by the fact that there is no second look or accepted students day organized for us? Really grateful to have gotten in here, but a bit hesitant as a black/brown incoming student. Are there any current URM medical students that can speak on diversity at Einstein and how they feel supported there?
Not sure if they still have them but they were doing biweekly zoom chats where you could talk to current students of color. Also, I think you can set up a time to meet with someone from the DEI office.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Also there is opportunities to tour the campus. You can be paired with a current student who will give the tour. I am going in the next week so I can let you know how it goes

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Also there is opportunities to tour the campus. You can be paired with a current student who will give the tour. I am going in the next week so I can let you know how it goes
I did this when I was in town! Nice to see the facilities (especially the housing) and have a nice discussion with the touring student, but I do wish I could have met more current and prospective students. Overall I got good vibes :).

If I interviewed in early March, when should I expect to hear back? I really wanna go here haha

If I interviewed in early March, when should I expect to hear back? I really wanna go here haha
took about a month for me to hear back (mid feb -> mid march). Right now it's best to focus on other things and hope to hear good news sometime in April (hope for the HPWL)

Has anyone else heard back recently? It's been over six weeks for me and still nothing :/

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed in mid Feb and haven’t heard anything. No clue what to expect

is there a typical day that they send out decisions? sorry if i missed someone saying it before

Sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know where to find the updated version of Einstein's financial aid handbook? The link on their website is broken for me

Does anyone know anything about the enhancement program? Is it a separate application?

I’m incredibly depressed and want to forgo this med school bull**** entirely now

• Wow
  • Care
Ya I just interviewed two weeks ago they must have hated me lol

• Haha
  • Care
Post-II R. Pretty sad about it but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Good Luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
since aug no II or R, is II over

Congrats on the A! I second the recommendation to reach out to the DEI office. There's also a pretty strong SNMA chapter on campus that holds lots of events and maybe you could ask them to put you in touch?

If you're able to make it to campus, I definitely recommend asking for a tour! They'll pair you up with current student based on your schedules. You can also request an overnight stay. Good luck with your choice!!

• Care
Past interviewee's/anyone with any input, is the virtual meetup actually optional? Does it reflect negatively on your app if you don't show up?

Past interviewee's/anyone with any input, is the virtual meetup actually optional? Does it reflect negatively on your app if you don't show up?
nope its really informal! Its only students answering questions, no one from admissions will be there.

Wht is going on with this school silence since early august no II that doesn't make sense

Did anyone on waitlist get the “still interested” email from previous years?

They didn’t specify but they told me to basically send a LOI with subject “Rolling Admissions”. I’m assuming HPWL based on last years thread.
When did you interview and what date did you get the message

Just withdrew the A, hope one of you gets it!

no II, no update no response, silence since july