2022-2023 Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted on late June but my letters are still marked incomplete... Should I just call them?

I submitted on late June but my letters are still marked incomplete... Should I just call them?

Yes. I followed the very first email I received from them which said to call the office if the LOR were not marked as complete within three weeks.

+1 to calling for LOR's, Ashley was extremely kind and marked mine off and complete over the phone!

Reactions: 1 users
+1 to calling for LOR's, Ashley was extremely kind and marked mine off and complete over the phone!
+1 I waited the 3 weeks, but my LOR's still had not been checked off. I called and they marked my app as complete over the phone.

Reactions: 1 user
How long after submitting your primary app did it take before you received any sort of communication? I submitted my app on Wednesday but haven't received any email, so I was just wondering. TIA!

How long after submitting your primary app did it take before you received any sort of communication? I submitted my app on Wednesday but haven't received any email, so I was just wondering. TIA!
They're really slow on reaching out. Give them 3 weeks and then call about your status.

Members don't see this ad :)
Idk how to go about answering the first question on the supplemental application. I feel like I covered all I could in the primary and the other supplemental question about why MU COM covers everything.

"Please share any other relevant information that you would like the MU-COM Admissions Committee to know about you."

"Please accept me, I have no purpose in life if I am not accepted to this school"
Well, it is my first choice too if that's relevant information to include but I don't think that would give a leg up to adcoms.
for me I talked about my hardest hardship/struggle and the lesson gained (for me it was loss of my grandma and how my grades tanked but how I learned to grieve and turn academics around)

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
When did people who received II's send their secondary in?

When did you guys get your complete email? I submitted my secondary on 07/03 and still nothing

When did you guys get your complete email? I submitted my secondary on 07/03 and still nothing
I never got an email but I called for my letters to be marked and was marked complete over the phone

I never got an email but I called for my letters to be marked and was marked complete over the phone
can i assume i'm complete then if on my status checklist i have all the green checkmarks?

from last year's thread and for anyone wondering,
"The interview was conversational with 2 interviewers. It’s a closed file interview, so they give you a chance to highlight anything you feel is important from your application.

Could be some MMI style questions"

Reactions: 1 user