2023-2024 UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know if they accept post-interview letters of intent?

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys this school hasnt rejected me yet, but are they done sending out IIs? im IS

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 2/16 and got the A a few days ago! Applied last year and didn't even get an interview. You guys got this!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
IS II, surprised its so late, completed 8/16. When I first logged interviews were for either 3/18 or 3/22 but when I refreshed the website the 3/18 date was gone lol so just 3/22 right now

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Thank God they're still in March interview dates 😯 wishing the best of luck to those who received an II this morning! Complete 08/16 as well and still waiting 🤞

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know the latest date Davis does interviews? I thought it was end of March because we need to narrow down our acceptance selection to 3 and then 1 by the end of April…

IS II, surprised its so late, completed 8/16. When I first logged interviews were for either 3/18 or 3/22 but when I refreshed the website the 3/18 date was gone lol so just 3/22 right now

Congrats!! Stats?

Does anyone know the latest date Davis does interviews? I thought it was end of March because we need to narrow down our acceptance selection to 3 and then 1 by the end of April…
On their site, it says it goes through end March/April

Still waiting since completing my secondary July 10th 🥲🥲🥲

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Why do the Norcal UCs not show me any love, but the Socal UCs do, despite me having been born in Sacramento and having lived in Norcal for my entire life 🙃 Radio silence from UC Davis despite submitting my secondary in early August

Sounds like all of the March interviews have been sent out. Manifesting an April interview

• Care
omg congrats!!! Do you mind sharing when was your application complete by and how soon the interview dates are set out?
Complete 8/3, for me 3/18 and 3/22 were available but I think more dates have been released

Anyone from the 2/22 or 2/23 interview dates hear back yet?

Has anyone received an pre-II R from Davis?

They said it at least take them 4-5 weeks to make a decision on every case.
I think they might be getting decisions out quicker than that though. Someone posted how they had interviewed on 2/16 and ended up getting their acceptance last week

+1 and possibly my top choice 😭
it’s rough out here😭, I’ve been officially WLed at all my MD schools that I interviewed with😔

Im sure you will get off one of your WLs though!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
it’s rough out here😭, I’ve been officially WL at all my MD schools that I interviewed with😔

Im sure you will get off one of your WLs though!
I’m waitlisted or rejected at half of my MD schools and haven’t heard back from the others. It’s too rough out there 😭

• Care
I’m waitlisted or rejected at half of my MD schools and haven’t heard back from the others. It’s too rough out there 😭
Here is to hoping there is a lot of good WL movement this year🙏

No way IS II just now! I had totally ruled out any UC schools at this point. Looks like their only available day is 4/5 right now! LM 76, complete 9/27. I last minute added this school since I’m SoCal and didn’t think they’d consider me. Not getting my hopes up since this is so late but very excited since this is my only CA interview!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
No way IS II just now! I had totally ruled out any UC schools at this point. Looks like their only available day is 4/5 right now! LM 76, complete 9/27. I last minute added this school since I’m SoCal and didn’t think they’d consider me. Not getting my hopes up since this is so late but very excited since this is my only CA interview!

+1 soooo excited!! Didn’t expect anything this late in the season

• Love
+1 soooo excited!! Didn’t expect anything this late in the season
Same! Hopefully they’re not just interviewing for the waitlist haha. Congrats and good luck!

• Love
i wonder if they’re going to send more Rs/IIs throughout the day?

• Hmm
Last interviews went out March 19th last year (per cycletrack). I'm guessing those of us who haven't heard anything back yet should expect something in the next few days.

• Care
Anyone know if there’s any current students in the Facebook? Or is everyone from this year

Does anyone know if Davis has a ranked WL, or do they pull students to fill similar demographic spots of the open seat?

Does anyone know if Davis has a ranked WL, or do they pull students to fill similar demographic spots of the open seat?
I've heard its closer to the latter, but not exactly. They are trying to build a class that has a large variety of experiences, and demographics is a part of that. I am sure there is some sort of ranking that comes in to play when multiple applicants would satisfy a niche within their cohort though.

I've heard its closer to the latter, but not exactly. They are trying to build a class that has a large variety of experiences, and demographics is a part of that. I am sure there is some sort of ranking that comes in to play when multiple applicants would satisfy a niche within their cohort though.
Yeah that makes sense. I wish schools were more open to where you stand and how they go about choosing WL applicants.

not sure how to feel about no communication since august....anyone have any insights?