2022-2023 Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences (USUHS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone else who interviewed in February received a decision?
Interviewed week of 2/6 and haven't heard anything yet

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
hold in there guys :') i didn't hear back till week 15/16 but we are nearing commit to enroll day so the decisions and waitlist movement is coming! lets support each other, as we obsessively check this thread lol

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the A omg!! Interviewed early December, was w/l in mid March, and just got the conditional acceptance this morning

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Just got the A omg!! Interviewed early December, was w/l in mid March, and just got the conditional acceptance this morning
Congrats!! Did you already have your physical and/or security clearance prior to being WL?

Navy!

Yes I believe I was notified before that both were cleared, so idk why it still is a “conditional acceptance pending physical and security clearance”
I was the same as you. It just took them a week to verify and give me the unconditional. I would not worry about it!

Got conditional acceptance this morning. Interviewed late Nov. Says I have two weeks. I got an email

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The date to commit is May 1st. I already have another school and this a conditional acceptance. This is my 1st choice. Do I wait till I get the unconditional next week? Anyone with the same dilemma?

Got the conditional yesterday (for army)! Super excited but holding my breath for the unconditional. i submitted my security paperwork for my interview in november and have heard nothing back since...wondering if there's something i've missed along the way? just trying to expedite the road to unconditional lol any insight would be much appreciated!!

Reactions: 1 users
Good luck to everyone this week, it's gonna be tough not checking this thread religiously but I have faith that some of us on here will get in off the waitlist :) good luck friends!!!!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Good luck to everyone this week, it's gonna be tough not checking this thread religiously but I have faith that some of us on here will get in off the waitlist :) good luck friends!!!!
May fortune favor you as well!!!

Also got the A today via phone call, assuming army! (Also forgot to ask which branch) Interviewed week of 1/30

Reactions: 3 users
I also got the A call yesterday for Navy! I still haven't received the email with next steps, though...

I also got the A call yesterday for Navy! I still haven't received the email with next steps, though...
I still haven’t gotten an email either, I’ll probably reach out if I don’t hear anything by the end of the week

Got the acceptance call today for Air Force!! Interviewed 2/9, waitlisted 4/21, accepted 5/2!

Got the A today for Army! Interviewed in Nov and waitlisted Jan.

Got the A for navy this afternoon! Interviewed week of 12/5, waitlisted 3/23. Good luck to all who are waiting!!

Reactions: 4 users
I got my unconditional A today! I had received the conditional A on Monday (5/1) - way faster turnaround than I expected!

Accepted off waitlist for AF but withdrew, hope it goes to one of you guys!

I got my unconditional A today! I had received the conditional A on Monday (5/1) - way faster turnaround than I expected!
If you don’t mind, is the conditional acceptance due to medical or security?

If you don’t mind, is the conditional acceptance due to medical or security?
I'm not quite sure... I know my medical was good to go as of late January. I don't know when security was cleared but I had everything turned in around December. I assume it's the normal process of things based on last year's thread. Typically unconditional followed conditional after about 7-10 days (anyone feel free to correct me), but some were offered unconditional right off the bat - no idea why/how!

Once we receive our unconditional acceptance, does anyone know how long it takes to receive orders? I am wanting to coordinate moving and am unsure if moving can be done before OTS or if it'll have to wait until after. I saw USUHS website says we'll receive orders 2 weeks before OTS...not sure how I'll be able to secure housing and move my family in this time frame.

Attachments

• IMG_7902.jpg.jpeg
    IMG_7902.jpg.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 110
Once we receive our unconditional acceptance, does anyone know how long it takes to receive orders? I am wanting to coordinate moving and am unsure if moving can be done before OTS or if it'll have to wait until after. I saw USUHS website says we'll receive orders 2 weeks before OTS...not sure how I'll be able to secure housing and move my family in this time frame.
I think it depends on your branch - I got an email from my branch's liaison with more forms I had to fill out before I can commission and receive orders. They said orders should be sent around 30 days before your report date at the latest.

Been on the waitlist since February sigh does anyone know if there is a particular order they go in

Been on the waitlist since February sigh does anyone know if there is a particular order they go in
we have a set of points from 1-15 based on our overall application, I'm guessing they go off on that, and rolling admissions

Hey all, I am planning to apply this cycle and wondering if anyone was able to obtain an interview or acceptance without any direct military ties? I do not have any military background or family in the military so I was wondering if I should still apply? I have done a lot of research into the military route and I am confident that I would take it if given an offer.

Just got the call that my conditional acceptance is being withdrawn due to being unable to obtain a medical waiver. Hopefully someone else has a really awesome day today and gets off the waitlist in my place. @PencilWise I had no ties to the military at all; best of luck.
I’m sorry to hear that, best of luck and I hope you have / obtain an acceptance at another medical school!

How long does it take to get access to the FB group? I messaged the group admin a week ago on FB Messenger and am still waiting. I'm desperate to secure housing before I move my family there!

Hey guys, idk if this would be the right place for this but I was wondering if one of y'all could chance me for USUHS. Thanks and sorry if it's the wrong thread for this.

If you are given an offer but are still considering it, can you access the fb group

Interviewed 12/15, WL: 3/30, A: 5/18
mcat 501, got a masters cuz my grades were trash but i had a lot going on lol, but ROTC--> NG for a few years
This is a dream come true, I have been dreaming about this school for 5 years. I'm glad they saw me for who I am, and not just my stats. THANK YOU USUHS <3

Reactions: 7 users
Anyone still waiting to get access to the FB group?
Did you send a message to Sharon, the admin for the group? I messaged her on FB messenger and it took her awhile but after about a week I was in

Did you send a message to Sharon, the admin for the group? I messaged her on FB messenger and it took her awhile but after about a week I was in
I was given the conditional for army last Monday. I am like 80% sure that I will commit but I have not accepted the offer on amcas yet. Can I still be a part of the facebook group or do you have to get your unconditional and fully commit?

Also I feel like these things go at their own pace, but how long was it till you received your unconditional after getting the conditional