2023-2024 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if I can send the official transcripts through parchment? Also, was anyone able to accept their acceptances? I can't seem to find it on the discover portal.
Give it an hour or two after the acceptance; the portal will update. I couldn't see it initially after I got my A. I just checked back, and it is updated now.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just to double-check, if I have not gotten an interview by now and have not been rejected by now... should I assume I got rejected?
hey! I just finished dpms and I’ll be going to ducom in the fall; i was a panelist for the interviews and unfortunately i think the last interview date has passed :cryi:

Got the A at 3:45 pm!! So excited to meet you guysssss ☺️

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
❗️For those who have been accepted, please be on the lookout for the email sent by your Lead TAs (one went out earlier this week, another today).

For anyone that didn't hear back about your standing, you may be contacted about a waitlist position. If you're already on the waitlist, decisions can happen at any point between now and the beginning of the program. On the other hand, not exactly sure at what point rejection emails may be sent out.

• Care
Thank you for your application. Your file is currently complete and under review. A decision has not yet been made on your application to Drexel University. If additional materials are required before an admission decision can be rendered, we will contact you.
Mine says this as well.

Anyone from 5/15 interview day hear anything? I also wanted to know if there are anymore A going out today or tomorrow or the class is full?

Has anyone find any housing? I got into another masters program at Drexel but having trouble looking for affordable housing

any notification/movement off the waitlist? Just curious!
still waiting, hopefully we hear something soon :cryi:, does anyone know when is the deadline for accepted students to make a decision whether to accept or decline their seats?

Last edited:
still waiting, hopefully we hear something soon :cryi:, does anyone know when is the deadline for accepted students to make a decision whether to accept or decline their seats?
If you have not heard, please re-apply next year! Our cohort has students who were on the waitlist last year as well but made it in this time.