2023-2024 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
*hear and ughhhh I just want to know already

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
manifesting in progress
meditation-hippie.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else still not heard anything back since applying? My application says a decision hasn’t been made.

Reactions: 1 users
If I do happen to get the A, leaving my job will be swift and short of two weeks notice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Just spoke to admission, this is what they said: “the last round of offers will be going out today. You should hear something from us before this week is out.”

Reactions: 1 user
Just spoke to admission, this is what they said: “the last round of offers will be going out today. You should hear something from us before this week is out.”

Okay just followed up and they said: “My apologies I meant the last round of offers were going out this week”

• Wow

they taking their dandy time

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay just followed up and they said: “My apologies I meant the last round of offers were going out this week”
I'm surprised they were willing to even share that info, but hopefully it does happen as they say!

Has anyone gotten any information about registration for our summer courses? Or spoken with our TA's at all?

As far as where to live, my husband and I are staying with a friend who lives just outside Philly since the student housing doesn't allow for spouses or pets.

What are y'all doing about the health insurance plan? The one offered from the university is really expensive.

Bless <3

Has anyone gotten any information about registration for our summer courses? Or spoken with our TA's at all?

As far as where to live, my husband and I are staying with a friend who lives just outside Philly since the student housing doesn't allow for spouses or pets.

What are y'all doing about the health insurance plan? The one offered from the university is really expensive.

Bless <3
Which area outside Philly? I live in a suburb outside Philly and I would not recommend a commute to Drexel every day. Everyone keeps saying how rigorous the program is so I am not taking any chances.

As for insurance, I am keeping my insurance. I am sure it will be accepted.

I hope everyone hears back soon especially since there is so much to plan for. Can't wait to meet you all. Still manifesting the rest of your acceptances ❤️

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
I got my A this morning at 8:28am. Interviewed April 26th! Beyond excited 😭

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Any May interviews get emails yet ? Asking for a friend :’)

Got an A at 11:14 am! Interviewed May 10th

• Love
Interviewed on May 15th, nothing yet! Wishing everyone good luck! And no matter if we get the A or not this one program does not define and the type of physicians we’ll be!

Accepted as well, interviewed in May; I hope you all hear soon!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Accepted as well, interviewed in May; I hope you all hear soon!
what time did you get the email if you don’t mind me asking ? Sorry lol major anxiety over here

CONGRATULATIONS Y'ALL 🔥 Can't wait to meet y'all.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten R ? All I see is A which is great. But I haven’t heard anything about Rs. Do they send an email saying that you didn’t get in or should we take it as R if we didn’t receive an A?

Based upon the previous years it seems that those who got the status change to that message got rejected. I guess we just have to wait for it

Did you interview? Mine is still saying a decision has not been made too.
I interviewed but mine got changed to without and A so I assume if the previous years are correct then I’ll get an R soon. What about you did you interview?

I interviewed but mine got changed to without and A so I assume if the previous years are correct then I’ll get an R soon. What about you did you interview?
I interviewed on May 10. So I am still optimistic.