2023-2024 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did any Haiders from the 11/4 interview date hear back?

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone predict when they'll send out acceptances again lmao

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does UCR keep everyone waiting and then send out mass rejections?

Does this mean that if you haven’t heard back before March 15th, you’re likely to get rejected? I interviewed 11/14 and people from that cohort seem to already have acceptances? It’s confusing that they would accept some people and just ghost others from the same interview date

Reactions: 1 user
Does this mean that if you haven’t heard back before March 15th, you’re likely to get rejected? I interviewed 11/14 and people from that cohort seem to already have acceptances? It’s confusing that they would accept some people and just ghost others from the same interview date
No there is no relation

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I read previously that they take a good min to go through everything, and some UCs go through April. So don't lose hope! Plus I asked for an update and they hadn't even reviewed my app yet! This was like a week ago :)

I read previously that they take a good min to go through everything, and some UCs go through April. So don't lose hope! Plus I asked for an update and they hadn't even reviewed my app yet! This was like a week ago :)
When did you interview

When did you interview
LOL i didnt...but they just said they haven't reviewed my app yet to even invite for an interview. so theyre just a little on the slower side

I reached out for a status update just now and they replied saying interviews are conducted from Sep-March and that all March interview slots are filled

But I guess anything can happen depending on interview withdrawals etc

I reached out for a status update just now and they replied saying interviews are conducted from Sep-March and that all March interview slots are filled

they're more responsive than i thought : O

so basically if you haven't gotten an II yet, it's an R. At least they give decent updates lol

Reactions: 2 users

Thank you for reaching out :)

Anyone able to send a link to the most recent match list. I can’t find it

does anyone know if the school is done sending out IIs I havent gotten a rejection yet

Reactions: 3 users
Hey y'all! Has anyone who interviewed Nov 4 heard back yet? Feeling anxious😅

Are we hearing back this week?

• Hmm
Is there still a chance of getting an A if I interviewed early december?

I heard through someone else that someone from early January interview got the A call in end of Feb… so take that with a grain of salt

does anyone know if the school is done sending out IIs I havent gotten a rejection yet
honestly I think they are done because I emailed them for an update and they said all march interview slots have been filled.

Interviewed 3/5 and haven't heard back yet either. Hopefully it won't be until May because I gotta figure out housing at the OOS school I have as a backup AND I LIVE IN RIVERSIDE, CA

Are they done sending out II? Still haven’t heard back
on their website it says they're interviewing through March, however, I saw someone post on this thread maybe a few days ago saying that the March interview dates are full...

Are they much slower than last cycle? It seems like most people heard back early March last cycle.

Are they much slower than last cycle? It seems like most people heard back early March last cycle.
I really hope so. They were supposed to have sent out at least enough offers to fill the class by 3/15 per the AAMC’s traffic rules. Maybe a lot of the admits aren’t on SDN :/ but it feels like a lot of us here haven’t heard back regardless

I really hope so. They were supposed to have sent out at least enough offers to fill the class by 3/15 per the AAMC’s traffic rules. Maybe a lot of the admits aren’t on SDN :/ but it feels like a lot of us here haven’t heard back regardless
maybe they can catch up this week ; )

i emailed again asking for a status update, they just said that march is full and they're going to be ending interviews in the next week

Reactions: 3 users
I called admissions and they said they cannot tell me when they release decisions. They did say the class is not full and are still releasing offers. They are just behind apparently. Based on the last update the person I spoke to received.

Reactions: 4 users