2023-2024 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
still no pre-II R????? bro im confused

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My invitation to complete a secondary application said they had done an initial review of my amcas application. Was it the same in everyone's invitation to complete the secondary application?

Members don't see this ad :)
My invitation to complete a secondary application said they had done an initial review of my amcas application. Was it the same in everyone's invitation to complete the secondary application?
yes

still no pre-II R????? bro im confused
i literally want to ask them about this like u guys said interview slots were full but only sending so many pre-ii r's at a time...so it feels like they're just leading us on at this point to eventually give an R

I called them and someone returned my call saying they had filled up all the interviews spot. They are no longer holding interviews and I should expect a final decision via email within 1- 2 weeks.

Also I told them that applicants might be holding multiple seats and what if a spot becomes available will they contact me? They Said even if a spot becomes available it will be for those who have already interviewed. However I am curious to see what the final notice says. Because this was my dream school. I would like to stay in California. And the wait has been too loooooong!!!!!

Also I told them that applicants might be holding multiple seats and what if a spot becomes available will they contact me? They Said even if a spot becomes available it will be for those who have already interviewed. However I am curious to see what the final notice says. Because this was my dream school. I would like to stay in California. And the wait has been too loooooong!!!!!
love that for us. *sarcastic

I doubt it's full because a lot of people have been waiting post-interview

Reactions: 1 users
I dont understand why they don't just send all the pre-II Rs out together at this point... like an R already stings enough, don't have to space it out to make it sting even worse

Amcas has a time period for them to notify applicants and a time period for applicants to hold only one spot. Application for 2025 begins May 4th. I believe thus April they will be releasing the final notice. And it doesn't seem as if many here have been accepted. Many of us are still waiting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mad Arthur GIF by MOODMAN

STILL FLIPPIN WAITING FOR THE R JUST GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY

Reactions: 2 users
almost 5 months since my interview and no decision yet. We’re in hell fr

• Angry
Reactions: 8 users
Is there an admitted students group anywhere? Thanks!

Hi everyone! Interviewed 1/27, got the A at around 8 pm 4/4. Ties to IE

Wishing everyone here the best of luck!! Hopefully more A’s are rolling out soon

Reactions: 6 users
Hi everyone! Interviewed 1/27, got the A at around 8 pm 4/4. Ties to IE

Wishing everyone here the best of luck!! Hopefully more A’s are rolling out soon
Phone call or email?

Still waiting. Interviewed Oct 15...hold the line friends

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
At this point I’m accepting my fate of having to go to Indiana MD in the fall haha literally live 5 minutes away from UCR 💩

Interviewed 3/5

Phone call or email?
Phone call! Still haven’t received the email yet

I missed their first call but received a voicemail, so I called back. They said the email should be coming out next

• Love
If there’s any resemblance to last year’s cycle, we can expect a lot of us to be ghosted post interview until May 🥲 and another bunch to be WL

• Wow
If there’s any resemblance to last year’s cycle, we can expect a lot of us to be ghosted post interview until May 🥲 and another bunch to be WL
That’s so brutal😭😭

Phone call! Still haven’t received the email yet

I missed their first call but received a voicemail, so I called back. They said the email should be coming out next
Congratulations!! 🎊🎉

I just called the admission committee:
1. They said the class is still not full and are accepting those who have interviewed by end of May
2. Waitlist will start in May

Hope that was helpful!

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users