A Few of My Favourite Things! WW Sign-Ups & Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How familiar are you with Reddit?

• Extremely familiar

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Somewhat familiar

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I browse occasionally.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • What's a "reddit"?

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would be interesting if the mods hadn't told me that MJ's redirect would redirect the kill.

I even posted the exact quote from the mod on that.
Then why did it say in his death write up that MJ did redirect a wolf kill? Maybe that person had the hairy wall banger thing that night?

Members don't see this ad.

7ppl left, 6 when wz dies.
Lynch me, 5ppl left when I'm a villager and game continues
Block Jilary since that essentially pins her as the wolf, no kill, 5ppl left
Lynch her, Lynch canceled, 5ppl left
Wolf kill overnight unless kcoughli protects right, 4ppl left
Lynch Jilary, villagers win... One way it could work...

Lynch Jilary... If she is so convinced she is a villager and I'm a wolf, she let's herself die, 5 ppl left
You block me,??? No kill if wolves want to frame me, 5ppl vs 4ppl left (but Hayley knows why you might not want to block me tonight).
Lynch me, still villager, 4ppl left,or if I'm blocked and a kill still happens, then we Lynch someone else and hope for the best cause it's our only shot...
Hope wolves have no two kill nights.

If you guys want to do option 1,we lose my new role tonight, but you can definitively know I'm a villager and Jilary would be the wolf... Or we Lynch someone else, who I dunno, and kcoughli protects me tonight as I do my new role and can put things to rest... @heyyimhayley does anyone else know, can you speak with anyone?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm staying with lynching Jilary. If she is a villager and let's herself die in lynch, then you can do what you want with me, if she cancels it's fairly clear what we can do, and if she is a wolf and doesn't cancel cause she doesn't want to drag it on despite it being over, we win

WZ stated who that was, it was before the conversion
She said he redirected a wolf, but suspected she was just blocking that night so she blocked herself. The post specifically said he redirected a kill. Unless she was blocking and killing that night so she blocked herself from killing herself? Do we know what night that was? Were there any other kills that night?

No matter how it happened, I still put a lot more faith in blocking as a means of clearing someone than redirecting. No one knew I was going to block Rojo last night so unless the wolf thought I was going to be blocked and chose not to kill to set me up, then to me it seems like Rojo is likely the wolf. I literally could not be blocked and still able to kill, that isn't how that works, ever. So everyone voting for me, realize you are most definitely voting to lynch a villager, because I was blocked on a night when we had a wolf kill.

I'm staying with lynching Jilary. If she is a villager and let's herself die in lynch, then you can do what you want with me, if she cancels it's fairly clear what we can do, and if she is a wolf and doesn't cancel cause she doesn't want to drag it on despite it being over, we win
I was fecking blocked a night we had a wolf kill!!! How in all feck could I possibly be a wolf?!?!?

She said he redirected a wolf, but suspected she was just blocking that night so she blocked herself. The post specifically said he redirected a kill. Unless she was blocking and killing that night so she blocked herself from killing herself? Do we know what night that was? Were there any other kills that night?

No matter how it happened, I still put a lot more faith in blocking as a means of clearing someone than redirecting. No one knew I was going to block Rojo last night so unless the wolf thought I was going to be blocked and chose not to kill to set me up, then to me it seems like Rojo is likely the wolf. I literally could not be blocked and still able to kill, that isn't how that works, ever. So everyone voting for me, realize you are most definitely voting to lynch a villager, because I was blocked on a night when we had a wolf kill.

From what I remember the mod post only said he redirected a wolf, not specifically a kill.

If you guys lynch me today, I won't use my ability. Unless someone thinks I should, but I think it's super stupid to lynch one of the few people left that we know isn't a wolf because we had a kill the night I was blocked.
The first is MJ. He had been a good villager all game, just swinging his flames and distracting people into redirecting at themselves. He had even managed to redirect a wolf kill once! Despite all the suspicions, he had steadfastly kept to his original plan and was happy that he was still alive with so few players.​

From what I remember the mod post only said he redirected a wolf, not specifically a kill.
See quote above.

Then you messed up and might have literally handed the wolf the game... :smack:
What are you saying here?

Members don't see this ad :)
@Jilary why not block rocky? What made you more suspicious of me despite me being considered by all to be 100% cleared?
You kept pushing the point that you were cleared and in my mind you weren't/aren't so I was more suspicious of you. The fact that you are still voting to lynch me even though you know I couldn't possibly have killed someone while blocked just makes me suspect you even more.

Yes, I have reason to want to keep Rojo alive. So that won't be my lynch vote for today... I think numbers-wise we're okay to give him a night to do as he says he will.

lynch Jilary

If you guys lynch me today, I won't use my ability. Unless someone thinks I should, but I think it's super stupid to lynch one of the few people left that we know isn't a wolf because we had a kill the night I was blocked.

See quote above.

What are you saying here?
I'm trying to say that by blocking me and causing more confusion and bringing the focus on me and you if you are a villager, you distracted us from the real wolf...

I'm trying to say that by blocking me and causing more confusion and bringing the focus on me and you if you are a villager, you distracted us from the real wolf...
You know I can't be a wolf, that is what is really pissing me off right now. Each of you voting for me if you really think about it, know it's not possible. If I were a wolf I could not possibly have been blocked and still gotten a kill through. That doesn't happen! You may not think you did anything to make yourself suspicious but the utter stupidity of all of you voting for me right now makes me suspect you even more since you were one of the main people calling to lynch me today.

I hope YOU don't just hand the game to the wolf. :mad::punch::rage:

I hope I didn't either. But I want to give it a chance first. I have a sort of plan so hopefully we can end this tomorrow if you're not the wold.

I hope I didn't either. But I want to give it a chance first. I have a sort of plan so hopefully we can end this tomorrow if you're not the wold.
You want to give it a chance just not me. I'm so mad at all of you right now. How could I be the damn wolf?!?!? Someone just explain that to me please?

Would be interesting if the mods hadn't told me that MJ's redirect would redirect the kill.

I even posted the exact quote from the mod on that.
I was thinking maybe it wouldn't allow for the killer to kill themselves but then I realized we would have seen rocky get attacked if that had happened

Hey well maybe you protected yourself from being blocked somehow :rolleyes:

Is it possible the wolf was protected on the same night that they were redirected to themselves?

I'm torn on this because I don't know who else it could be if MJ actually redirected a kill...

I will not be using my ability to stop this lynch because I don't want any of you wasting resources to confirm I'm a f*cking villager! I think you are all a bunch of goddamn idiots right now!
Everyone seems to agree that blocking me was a horrible villager move, and that's what is leading to your lynch because it really muddled everything up. You distracted us from looking at someone we actually were suspicious of. Hayley wouldn't have given me this role if she didn't trust me, DVMD seems to trust me, if rocky is a villager and I'm a wolf she would have died long ago...

Is it possible the wolf was protected on the same night that they were redirected to themselves?

I'm torn on this because I don't know who else it could be if MJ actually redirected a kill...
Yes it IS possible the wolf was protected on the same night they were redirected. And yes per the mod write up MJ absolutely redirected a wolf kill. That is a FACT.

Anyone who has ever seen me lynched as a villager, you know I only get this pissed when I'm for real 100% villager.

Well, I kinda want to tell kcoughli to protect me tonight... Does anyone have the coffee tonight, because if they do I think it would be a)valuable to share and b)valuable to copy my skill and I can let everyone know if kcoughli will protect me

Everyone seems to agree that blocking me was a horrible villager move, and that's what is leading to your lynch because it really muddled everything up. You distracted us from looking at someone we actually were suspicious of. Hayley wouldn't have given me this role if she didn't trust me, DVMD seems to trust me, if rocky is a villager and I'm a wolf she would have died long ago...
So that makes it ok to lynch a villager?! MJ redirected DVMD, THAT was a HORRIBLE villager move! I had/have legit concerns about you that I have fully explained. Sorry I wasn't in on your stupid f*cking plan and I "messed" things up for you. This is WW, people get in trouble when they trust people who aren't actually cleared.

Well, I kinda want to tell kcoughli to protect me tonight... Does anyone have the coffee tonight, because if they do I think it would be a)valuable to share and b)valuable to copy my skill and I can let everyone know if kcoughli will protect me
They would have to know your skill to copy it.

Yeah, because that happens. You are the only one not on my $hit list right now.
So does protecting yourself from a redirection. Happens all the time ;)

If it helps, there is not much we are sure of, pretty much everyone has been cleared in some way. Your ability makes you especially dangerous if by some weird circumstance you are the wolf despite that block - there are scenarios that would explain it. I know it sucks if you're a villager, trust me I understand, but that's WW.

If it helps, there is not much we are sure of, pretty much everyone has been cleared in some way. Your ability makes you especially dangerous if by some weird circumstance you are the wolf despite that block - there are scenarios that would explain it. I know it sucks if you're a villager, trust me I understand, but that's WW.
Do you have mad Jacks list?

When did he redirect Rocky?

I never said someone protected themselves from a redirection, I don't think that happened either. The redirection occurred, the kill just didn't happen due to protection or blocking, which makes sense.

I've been redirected twice in the game. Once on N6, and then Hayley's redirect

Guys, this is how pissed I am about this lynch.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
I never said someone protected themselves from a redirection, I don't think that happened either. The redirection occurred, the kill just didn't happen due to protection or blocking, which makes sense.
Oh I was referring to my lynch yesterday. Because that was the theory.