A WW About Nothing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have NEVER started a game as a wolf, ever (except that one SOV/LIS game where almost everyone was a wolf, but none of us knew it). .

oh come on. You should know that is one of the crappiest defenses ever.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
This also seemed a little out there, to me. I could see an STL lynch. But my guess is STL is being himself.
I want to say it's just him being himself but I probably don't have the greatest track record with reading him. Cyndia's comments from yesterday would give me pause though. Didn't really seem like the time to bus a fellow wolf :shrug:

Members don't see this ad :)
As if whether or not you've been an original before has any bearing on the current game. :nono:
It doesn't, but it's still true. I can't prove anything to you. I've answered your questions honestly and to the best of my ability. I have nothing else to offer. Lynching me will lynch a villager, that I'm 100% sure of and I don't know how to convince you otherwise.

I find it funny that in the past couple games you've said not to trust you since you've been lynching villagers left and right, but you are certainly gung-ho this game. It's honestly the reason I've been leaning towards lynching you.

It doesn't, but it's still true. I can't prove anything to you. I've answered your questions honestly and to the best of my ability. I have nothing else to offer. Lynching me will lynch a villager, that I'm 100% sure of and I don't know how to convince you otherwise.

I find it funny that in the past couple games you've said not to trust you since you've been lynching villagers left and right, but you are certainly gung-ho this game. It's honestly the reason I've been leaning towards lynching you.
I'm gung-ho every game...that's how I play. What do you want me to do, give up because I sometimes suck at it? I asked Lupin to keep running games like this so I could work on reading people.

Reactions: 1 user
FYI - I'm gone all day. I don't know if day is closing tonight, but I probably won't be home until 9 EST.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't have any further ideas currently. Trying to think some before I really make a lynch decision since we have until tomorrow night. I might read back over some peoples' posts tonight or tomorrow if I get the chance.

The totally unexciting day 2 of Lynch Tally

Jilary (2)- Rogert, dy

no vote: everyone else

Deadline 8 PM EST

P3kRr.gif

So, the few things that stick out to me are:

1) STL being so insistent on lynching me. Typical STL but still, I basically put the nail in Cyndia's coffin right at the deadline when I could have put my vote somewhere else so if that doesn't prove me being a villager, idk what does
2) STL encouraging PBC to switch her vote back to me after it looked like Cyndia was going down..but would be pretty stupid for a wolf to ask for something like that when a fellow wolf is obviously going down
3) PBC still voting for me after my defense, which she said seemed "wolfy" but no specifics
4) Rogert hopping on the Cyndia train at the very last minute

So..I think I'll be voting for either PBC or STL. I think this may just be STL being typical STL but I still don't trust him. If I vote for STL it's not out of retaliation, just because I don't think he's helping the village. I'd rather keep people around that aren't stubborn and have tunnel vision.

So, the few things that stick out to me are:

1) STL being so insistent on lynching me. Typical STL but still, I basically put the nail in Cyndia's coffin right at the deadline when I could have put my vote somewhere else so if that doesn't prove me being a villager, idk what does
2) STL encouraging PBC to switch her vote back to me after it looked like Cyndia was going down..but would be pretty stupid for a wolf to ask for something like that when a fellow wolf is obviously going down
3) PBC still voting for me after my defense, which she said seemed "wolfy" but no specifics
4) Rogert hopping on the Cyndia train at the very last minute

So..I think I'll be voting for either PBC or STL. I think this may just be STL being typical STL but I still don't trust him. If I vote for STL it's not out of retaliation, just because I don't think he's helping the village. I'd rather keep people around that aren't stubborn and have tunnel vision.
I broke a tie that got Cyndia lynched

PBC changed her vote while I was still typing mine. You can still see the timestamps.

PBC changed her vote while I was still typing mine. You can still see the timestamps.
I don't really know what you're trying to say here. I went through the last lynch round and tallied the vote all the way through myself, and I was the one who broke the tie in favor of lynching Cyndia, not you. So from my eyes, it looks like you jumped on it at the last second but if everything was happening really fast and you legit thought you were breaking the tie then fine but I'm not going to hang up my hat and call you a for sure villager/wolf over it but I'll keep it in the back of my mind.

for now lynch PBC

I have a date with Magic Mike tonight so I'm not going to be around for the deadline! Lynch a wolf :)

While it appears I'm the forerunner for lynch votes, you won't get a wolf that way and I really don't know how to convince you all of that. I feel we got lucky with the Cyndia lynch and I wasn't around for it anyway. I'm not even sure who started that, but good for that person and I hope their feels continue to be correct. I really have nothing, I wish I did. I have minor feels on WZ, dy, Rogertans maybe Allie. LIS voting for dy says a LOT to me, so I think I'll go with that.

Lynch Dy

While it appears I'm the forerunner for lynch votes, you won't get a wolf that way and I really don't know how to convince you all of that. I feel we got lucky with the Cyndia lynch and I wasn't around for it anyway. I'm not even sure who started that, but good for that person and I hope their feels continue to be correct. I really have nothing, I wish I did. I have minor feels on WZ, dy, Rogertans maybe Allie. LIS voting for dy says a LOT to me, so I think I'll go with that.

Lynch Dy
So you have feels on all the people that got Cyndia lynched except for hedgie. That makes a ton of sense.

So you have feels on all the people that got Cyndia lynched except for hedgie. That makes a ton of sense.
I honestly hadn't even noticed that! This week has been a little insane and I haven't been sleeping well. Was hedgie the one that started that lynch? I also think it's entirely possible, perhaps even likely, that one of the people that voted to lynch Cyndia is a wolf, especially someone like you or Dy.

I honestly hadn't even noticed that! This week has been a little insane and I haven't been sleeping well. Was hedgie the one that started that lynch? I also think it's entirely possible, perhaps even likely, that one of the people that voted to lynch Cyndia is a wolf, especially someone like you or Dy.
I'm not saying that it's not possible there's a wolf in that group. Just found your particular feelings amusing. Hedgie started it in that she was the first vote, but it was early in the day and easily could have been a throwaway vote for some cred. I put more stock in votes that get the ball rolling on the lynch - like mine, and dy's (dy's especially). I don't really give Allie much villager credit for it because her vote was self preservation and at the time she had no other option - any other vote would have looked suspicious. As for Rogert...could go either way, but I would find it odd for a wolf to unnecessarily put more weight behind a "lucky" lynch when the floundering noob and STL could have sent allie to lynch instead (or it could have ended in a tie...not a bad situation for the wolves if only one of the people up was a wolf). I believe him when he says he thought he was breaking the tie - his and allie's votes were practically simultaneous.

Dear mod, Permission to post an "I told you so" gif when I turn up villager?

Seriously, I'm not sure why you (WZ, Dy and Rogert) think what I said about BI's death was so shady. I've explained myself multiple times. I wasn't trying to agree with everyone, I just changed my mind after thinking about it more. Do any of you seriously think it's out of the realm of possibility that he would get rid of his SO early in the game? I've admitted that initially that didn't seem likely, but upon further consideration, I realized it was plausible.

If changing your mind in WW is cause for being lynched, well then I guess everyone is quite shady.

Seriously, I'm not sure why you (WZ, Dy and Rogert) think what I said about BI's death was so shady. I've explained myself multiple times. I wasn't trying to agree with everyone, I just changed my mind after thinking about it more. Do any of you seriously think it's out of the realm of possibility that he would get rid of his SO early in the game? I've admitted that initially that didn't seem likely, but upon further consideration, I realized it was plausible.

If changing your mind in WW is cause for being lynched, well then I guess everyone is quite shady.
actually, it's your behavior in the previous lynch that has me more suspicious.

I would have let that go, seriously, but the reason I ask questions is to gauge responses. And your responses, plus your more recent behavior, is more suspicious than those initial posts ever were.

The one where it was my mom's birthday and I had running around to do for my vacation this weekend, so I let you guys know I wouldn't be around. Yeah, supper shady stuff there.
actually, the wolves are the ones that usually warning people they are busy and not going to be around.

I would have let that go, seriously, but the reason I ask questions is to gauge responses. And your responses, plus your more recent behavior, is more suspicious than those initial posts ever were.

Actually, feel free to look back at how I react when being lynched AS A VILLAGER, and you'll see this is exactly how I respond. The only difference is now I have nothing to offer in my defense except that I think you are being super nit picky about something that I explained multiple times and actually makes perfect sense. Congrats on getting another villager lynched.

The fairly unexciting day 2 of Lynch Tally

Jilary (3)- Rogert, dy, WZ
dyachei (2)- LIS, Jilary
PBC (1)- allie
allie (1)- DVMD
Rogert (1)- kaydubs

no vote: hedgie, gwen, STL, PBS

LYNCH CLOSED Results pending

P3kRr.gif

One of the worst days ever. This funeral will be filled to capacity and probably beyond, as the best character in television history took his last curtain call. Cosmo Kramer died in true fashion though, with the Van Buren Boys, a ratty band of kids in karate uniforms, and a couple hoodlums that lived for armoires all converged on him and forced him into the East River for one last swim with the fishes.

You have lynched
Jilary- Cosmo Kramer- He is Kramer.

a vanilla villager

Your Roster
1. @hedgiehog
2. Jilary
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream
5. @kaydubs
6. Gwenevre
7. @WildZoo
8. @allieh8607