A WW About Nothing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nope, I just get very angry when being lynched as a villager.
Anger isn't what I was referring to, but we can talk about it after the game if you like :) don't want to cross the bounds of dead talk

Members don't see this ad.

Lupin - I did vote for allieh as an FYI. Not that it affects anything, but just don't want you to think I am blowing it off completely... (Just a tiny bit with hours and hours of travel the past few days, and a flight to Cali tomorrow)

Members don't see this ad :)
Coming all the way from Pakistan with dreams of running a successful restaurant, Babu's bubbly personality and willingness to please knew no bounds. His Dream Cafe was doomed for failure with some bad advice, then shortly after, a visa mishap sent him back to Pakistan, his dreams completely destroyed by good intentions and the US Postal service.

Gone to Pakistan permanently is
Allie- Babu Bhat- You are the Pakistani entrepreneur that has such high hopes for success, until Jerry and Friends ruin your life.

a vanilla villager

Your Roster
1. @hedgiehog
2. Jilary
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream
5. @kaydubs
6. Gwenevre
7. @WildZoo
8. allieh8607
9. Romoret
10. @LetItSnow
11. brightimpressio
12. @SummerTheLynx
13. Cyndia
14. @Rogert
15. @PrincessButterCup

Lynch deadline 8 PM tomorrow

Day 1 Lynch Tally

butters (1)- dy

no vote: everyone else

Lynch deadline 8 PM tomorrow

giphy.gif

A rare busy day for me. Kinda sad I didn't miss anything exciting :p I'm going to lynch PBC as well. Can't decide if her flailing during the cyndia lynch was pure noob or noob wolf, but to me it leaned noob wolf trying not to lynch a fellow wolf.

LIS and kaydubs are also topping my list right now. I still can't get a read on kaydubs and LIS has been hanging out there though I'll have to reread to figure out why I put him there in the first place. Can't remember what it was at the moment.

I am surprised at the kill allie tactic by the wolves. she was under suspicion. Makes me think it likely isnt a true veteran making the calls.

Reactions: 1 users
LIS has been hanging out there though I'll have to reread to figure out why I put him there in the first place. Can't remember what it was at the moment.

Probably that _outstanding_ wolfdar of yers again.....

(That's sarcasm, for the record.)

Reactions: 2 users
Probably that _outstanding_ wolfdar of yers again.....

(That's sarcasm, for the record.)
My sarcasm sensor is not as broken as my wolfdar, thankfully ;)
I am surprised at the kill allie tactic by the wolves. she was under suspicion. Makes me think it likely isnt a true veteran making the calls.
Yeah, I was surprised too. But since PBC is really the only noob...maybe the other wolf hasn't been checking in?

Members don't see this ad :)
well, allie had outed that we were pming (since she was in my pm group) and i sort of stuck up for her (well, over the other choice at the time)

It was actually hedgie that was third on my list, not LIS...which would be why I couldn't remember what had set off my faulty wolfdar :p

well, allie had outed that we were pming (since she was in my pm group) and i sort of stuck up for her (well, over the other choice at the time)
Even so, she still got two votes yesterday, and Jilary only got three, so it's not like she was in the clear.

I don't know. I get myself caught in thought circles trying to figure out why the wolves would kill a particular player.

Oh, how exciting! My third WW game and my third time up for lynch.
Obviously, I have not yet learned from my first two attempts, and I'm still making nooby mistakes that make everyone think I'm a wolf.

I have been suspicious of Rogert, just from the tone of some posts, so I'll lynch Rogert.

I hope y'all are willing to give a noob a chance to be less nooby. Please? How bout we lynch a wolf instead?

I have been suspicious of Rogert, just from the tone of some posts, so I'll lynch Rogert.

I hope y'all are willing to give a noob a chance to be less nooby. Please? How bout we lynch a wolf instead?
If you have any role worthy of a reason for is to stop lunching you, now would be the time to say it

I'm a villager, but nto a seer or cop or whatever there is in this game.

It was a national holiday and as a Postal Worker, Newman was at his happiest that he didn't have to work and thought he would just enjoy the day hanging out with his buddy Kramer's corpse and driving Jerry mad. He was hatching a plan on how next to make a quick buck using his postal truck as a transport vehicle. Yes... YES!!! Newman, the Transporter! It would be perfect. He began laughing maniacally when he choked on his bear claw and no one performed the Heimlich.

You have let die
PrincessButterCup- Newman- Wonderfully evil postman. Everything that’s right in the world.

A wolf

Your Roster
1. @hedgiehog
2. Jilary
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream
5. @kaydubs
6. Gwenevre
7. @WildZoo
8. allieh8607
9. Romoret
10. @LetItSnow
11. brightimpressio
12. @SummerTheLynx
13. Cyndia
14. @Rogert
15. PrincessButterCup

Night closed when all actions in

J. Peteman is a man of the world. He scours the earth for adventures so his clothing catalogue has the most unique stories to give each piece a life of its own. It is on one of these trips, induced in a Shanghai Sally/ Yam Yam fog, that someone takes it upon themselves to shove him off a cliff. It will be the perfect ending to his memoirs filled with his, and, maybe a few bought life stories.

Dead is
LeTitsNow- Jacopo J. Peterman- A man I would marry in a heartbeat. Whimsical and handsome!

The seer

Your Roster
1. @hedgiehog
2. Jilary
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream
5. @kaydubs
6. Gwenevre
7. @WildZoo
8. allieh8607
9. Romoret
LetItSnow
11. brightimpressio
12. @SummerTheLynx
Cyndia
14. @Rogert
PrincessButterCup

Deadline 8PM EST tomorrow

Last edited:
hedgiehog
dyachei
DVMDream
kaydubs
WildZoo
SummerTheLynx
Rogert

we have one wolf left. I don't think it is rogert. i'd be surprised by WZ. STL is most suspicious. kaydubs and hedgie right behind.

I am wondering if LIS shared any of his info with anyone? And if anyone he knew to be villager is still around in who is left. Because that would help reduce who to decide between for lynching.

Otherwise, STL and kaydubs are top of my list. With hedgie and rogert just after.

Sigh. Doesn't look like LIS left any hints about who he might have seered, at least as far as I can tell.

hedgiehog
dyachei
DVMDream
kaydubs
WildZoo
SummerTheLynx
Rogert

we have one wolf left. I don't think it is rogert. i'd be surprised by WZ. STL is most suspicious. kaydubs and hedgie right behind.
Kaydubs and hedgie are at the top of my list. STL is in the "I don't know because I never know" section, DVM I'm neutral about. Would be surprised if it was you or Rogert.

I am wondering if LIS shared any of his info with anyone? And if anyone he knew to be villager is still around in who is left. Because that would help reduce who to decide between for lynching.
He was in my PM group, never said anything