Back to Basic Strategy WW Sign up and GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think I have a few more games than you including lounge games, so my 1/24+ is quite different than your 5/21; I also don't count the LIS/SOV game.
So yes, zen is always a wolf, just like @Cyndia

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I think I have a few more games than you including lounge games, so my 1/24+ is quite different than your 5/21; I also don't count the LIS/SOV game.
Ok. I get your "always a wolf" comment now. Although, given the expected frequency if RNG behaves, I'd say it's more like you're always a villager ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the game @dyachei !

Thanks for letting me sub in for so many other players, too. I can proudly say that I died three times in this game! I think it was hard subbing in after being dead for so long, as I had definitely been paying much less attention to the thread after I died.

Someday I will play in a WW game where the villagers win (knowing my current record it will be in a game where I am a wolf). I think I'm 0/4 as of right now. Just means I have to get better at this game!

Muahhahha!!

I wonder if @nohika ever still checks in here. I may have really been evil to her as a wolf, but it was payback for what she did to me in Star Wars.
Just this past weekend it dawned on me that you would totally throw ab under the bus. If only I could have convinced everyone else.

Thanks for the game @dyachei !

Thanks for letting me sub in for so many other players, too. I can proudly say that I died three times in this game! I think it was hard subbing in after being dead for so long, as I had definitely been paying much less attention to the thread after I died.

Someday I will play in a WW game where the villagers win (knowing my current record it will be in a game where I am a wolf). I think I'm 0/4 as of right now. Just means I have to get better at this game!
I had a feeling you would be at a disadvantage which is why I didn't feel too bad switching to you/teep. I was angry we didn't lynch zen though (hoped you would have jumped on that) and dvmd's comment about the tie right before deadline rubbed me the wrong way.

I had a feeling you would be at a disadvantage which is why I didn't feel too bad switching to you/teep. I was angry we didn't lynch zen though (hoped you would have jumped on that) and dvmd's comment about the tie right before deadline rubbed me the wrong way.
I actually thought lynch deadline was later and totally missed it, or I likely would have lynched zen in that lynch.

The funny thing about that, I was actually going to break it to zen. I was just actually busy and on phone so really didn't know who all was tied and just wanted to be sure I want fubaring it by voting someone not tied.

I'm now super scared of Zen as a wolf. :laugh: Kam/I called DVMD and checked with STL way back at the AB lynch, but Zen was totally, 100% under my radar until I was told the rest later (to shut me up most likely). This was fun to spectate.

PS: You guys were driving me crazy saying how strongman hasn't been seen in games on SDN before. He couldn't kill through blocks, but could through protection:

giphy.gif
sooo many nights wasted blocking him...

I had so much fun that game :D
tumblr_n3qll5Edhu1tvmiw7o1_500.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Right after I unlynched 1dog I had a moment of "was I wrong about zen or dvmd?" because I felt like there was no way the villagers were all in agreement on that lynch. Then I probably had a stroke or something, I'm not good at endgame. Never would have guessed I was wrong about both of them though...

I've been playing WW for over 2 years and I still suck at wolf hunting. That's pretty sad.

Yay I called DvMD being a wolf, even though I had nothing to back it up!

Thanks Dy! Sorry I crapped out at the end there

DVMD and Zen... how many times did I try to get people to go with me on lynchés for them?

Oh well. I kept playing it safe because I figured playing too bold would get me lynched... and I kinda think it did.

The worst part of being on mobile is when someone says: I want you to point out every nuance that made your gut twinge, it takes forever... if everything doesn't just delete before you get it posted and the lynch deadline isn't a tiny 20 minutes away.

Anyway, thanks Dy! Thanks all! I did learn a bunch and had a great time!

Oh, and delayed reply here because of Pokemon go... I was paying attention until yesterday afternoon. I got a lucky egg and with so few hunting opportunities, I had to strategize my best options... Finally drove into "the city" tonight and now I have a 700 CP critter and reached level 11!

Thanks @guisantes . And everybody. Good job, @DVMDream and @Zensing for bringing it home! Sorry I didn't stick around for longer, I couldn't cause circumstances and @LetItSnow ;). Thanks @dyachei for the support and concept. And to the village for your entertainment, especially @WildZoo . You, sobsob and rojo make my top 3

good thing wolves killed me?

Zen was my #1 suspicion.
Jilary was my least suspicious.

I had DVMD/WZ equally suspicious.

I really distrusted DVMD until our blow-up on the thread. That seemed more villagery to me. Well done. You allayed my suspicions.

Didn't see WZ as the mason although she was on the short-list of those left.

Thanks for keeping me alive long enough to pay attention DVMD. Again, well done.

Thanks for keeping me alive long enough to pay attention DVMD. Again, well done.

Yup, I like playing with the old farts of ww, even if it is a bit of a risk to myself. I'm sad I had to kill @WhtsThFrequency right away, but it was necessary. Though don't expect me to keep old farts alive long next time I'm a wolf, now that I mentioned the above people will latch on to that and try to use it as a "tell". I'll shift my game play around for what works best. :)

Reactions: 2 users
It's evil of me but I love that the wolves won the game that came about (at least partially) due to the streak of unbalanced wolf wins lately.

I do have to say that I am happy that both me and WTF (and VMH) were taken out early, I was hoping for a no seer game to truly help out with what DY wanted. I do like the fact that she had it set up so seer would essentially die two nights after revealing unless they did some crazy hidden message maneuver to convey results to someone else.

I had a sad that I only got a couple of people to fall for the bait of going for Rojo because I had "cleared" him in my wolf brag.

I do have to say that I am happy that both me and WTF (and VMH) were taken out early, I was hoping for a no seer game to truly help out with what DY wanted. I do like the fact that she had it set up so seer would essentially die two nights after revealing unless they did some crazy hidden message maneuver to convey results to someone else.

I had a sad that I only got a couple of people to fall for the bait of going for Rojo because I had "cleared" him in my wolf brag.
Who even reads wolf brags? :p

Rojo, what make you want to take out Deva? Just curious, and had been feeling guilty that I was responsible for her dying