Back to Basic Strategy WW Sign up and GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Didn't think I needed to unlynch you since you weren't in the lead or at plurality, which is why I thought people unlynched me. Because then lynch stays open. But if that's the proper thing to do to allow better discussion, unlynch DVMD.

More just me unlynching allowed for myself to be in the lead.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ugh, I wasn't really feeling Jil as wolfy but her lack of recent contribution has me suspicious. I also probably haven't been rereading her posts closely as the others since I had her lower on my list.
willing to lynch jil

Yes, sorry. Just got back from a walk to try and clear my thoughts.

Willing to unlynch 1dog, lynch jilary. I'm still suspicious of them both

1dog I understand (self-preservation), but you bring up a good point abut Jilary.

No problem, just wanted to make sure you our conversations before lynch closed.

well, I feel sads that wolves won but my list of suspicion written next to me has DVMD/Zen tied at the top so I'm pretty pumped about that.
Thanks for the awesome game Dy, I learned a lot and really enjoyed getting to figure everything out!

giphy.gif

@kaydubs @SummerTheLynx AB you have been avenged!

Thank you all, especially @DVMDream, for being awesome wolf buddies :D

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can I just say TOLD YOU SO!! I can't believe you guys bandwagoned on me on the last minutes. I hate you all.
I couldn't believe it either. I thought for sure lynch would close at 9pm, then I thought it would be closed with VMH's 1dog vote. After that, I was pretty sure DVMD was going down until everyone else decided to pile on you. Sorry about that, you had no time to defend.

I couldn't believe it either. I thought for sure lynch would close at 9pm, then I thought it would be closed with VMH's 1dog vote. After that, I was pretty sure DVMD was going down until everyone else decided to pile on you. Sorry about that, you had no time to defend.
I knew the suspicions on me was the undoing of the villagers which is why I knew either WZ or DVMD was a wolf.

Can I just say TOLD YOU SO!! I can't believe you guys bandwagoned on me on the last minutes. I hate you all.
I didn't want you to be a wolf, I had figured you were pretty villager! I just second guessed myself last minute which I should know better than to do, it never works on tests and it obviously doesn't work in WW! :oops:

Reactions: 1 users
If VMH is not the other mason then I believe WZ must be (I have my list on my tablet and I mostly plays off my phone). So WZ just moved to the bottom of my list. Unless PBC voted to lynch the other mason or the mason cast speculation on PBC.
WZ inexplicably put PBC at the bottom of her suspicions list a couple days ago. Made STB and I pretty sure she was the other. :)

I didn't want you to be a wolf, I had figured you were pretty villager! I just second guessed myself last minute which I should know better than to do, it never works on tests and it obviously doesn't work in WW! :oops:
Always trust your gut in ww. Sometimes your wrong, it happens. Your play in the last 48 hours reminded me a lot of the first time I made it to end game which is why you moved down my list.

Reactions: 1 user
WZ inexplicably put PBC at the bottom of her suspicions list a couple days ago. Made STB and I pretty sure she was the other. :)
I immediately regretted that, copied from my spreadsheet and didn't think about it, and after PBC died I hoped the wolves didn't notice

Always trust your gut in ww. Sometimes your wrong, it happens. Your play in the last 48 hours reminded me a lot of the first time I made it to end game which is why you moved down my list.
Or, if you're me, never trust your gut! :D

Seriously @dyachei thank you so much for this game!!! I really enjoy the subtle nuances of playing a game like this. I'd rather use my brain to figure it out than seers and trackers. Absolutely loved playing!
that was the entire point. I think we rely on those types of roles too often. And the game is really about figuring out the puzzles.

Seriously @dyachei thank you so much for this game!!! I really enjoy the subtle nuances of playing a game like this. I'd rather use my brain to figure it out than seers and trackers. Absolutely loved playing!
Agreed, i had a lot of fun! Thanks dy :D

I've been watching since I was killed, and that was exciting to watch at the end! I'm sad that the villagers lost though :(

@dyachei I truly felt like this game was informative and will help me play in the future. It was fun trying to figure things out from people's posts. I'm glad you thought to put a game like this together!

@1doggeek I just wanted to say I think you did a really good job and I was thoroughly convinced you were a villager, which is good whether you are a villager or not ;)

I really enjoyed that game and playing with you all! @kaydubs and @Teepster87 I hope things start looking up for you soon. My inbox is always open if you need it!

I'm totally addicted to WW so see you in the next game :)

I figured there was a strongman since I was a body guard instead of your typical protector role. Though, the wolves would have probably had an easier time without it. I would have died in Wtf's place that night and then they could go after wtf again.

Ugh, I wasn't really feeling Jil as wolfy but her lack of recent contribution has me suspicious. I also probably haven't been rereading her posts closely as the others since I had her lower on my list.
willing to lynch jil
Lack of contribution?!?! I basically spent the past two day cycles talking to myself!!!!

Lack of contribution?!?! I basically spent the past two day cycles talking to myself!!!!
Lack of contribution in the last hour/two of craziness.... you weren't on after you put in your lynch vote, and I have no way of knowing if you were busy IRL or just waiting it out...

Lack of contribution in the last hour/two of craziness.... you weren't on after you put in your lynch vote, and I have no way of knowing if you were busy IRL or just waiting it out...
Plus I already said I wasn't really feeling it and only second guessed myself last minute because of all the other votes for you. :oops:

We literally started playing at the same time. I started a game as a wolf ONCE. How many times have you started as a wolf?
LIS/SOV Best of (not that that counts, we were nearly all wolves and I wasn't told)
Christmas WW
Erratic WW
Hunger Games Redux
Incredibles WW
And this. So, 6/22 games, by my count (5/21 without Best of)

So was there a strongman? If so, who was it?
DVMD was strongman. We strong-arm-killed WTF once she revealed as seer.

:highfive:

Go wolves! :D

I can't believe that last minute switch to Jilary worked.
I wish there was a middle finger emoji on here. :yeahright:
Uh, yeah. I thought lynch was over at 9 and I missed it. Came on to check and while I was reading it ended. Never trust a last minute bandwagon at endgame.

PS: You guys were driving me crazy saying how strongman hasn't been seen in games on SDN before. He couldn't kill through blocks, but could through protection:

giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 users
LIS/SOV Best of (not that that counts, we were nearly all wolves and I wasn't told)
Christmas WW
Erratic WW
Hunger Games Redux
Incredibles WW
And this. So, 6/22 games, by my count (5/21 without Best of)

DVMD was strongman. We strong-arm-killed WTF once she revealed as seer.
I think I have a few more games than you including lounge games, so my 1/24+ is quite different than your 5/21; I also don't count the LIS/SOV game.