Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why are the heat ahead of the bulls? The Bulls really have something going there with Rose and a bunch of young big men actually developing their game.

Members don't see this ad.

Why are the heat ahead of the bulls? The Bulls really have something going there with Rose and a bunch of young big men actually developing their game.
...seriously. Bulls should be up there. They have some key playoff experience for some of those guys now because of last year. I know it was one series, but that was one hell of a series for those guys to have under their belts.

Members don't see this ad :)
so what would you guys do if the bank put an extra 1000 dollars in your account by accident??

D. Wade + Beasley (who is ballin this season) + whatever superstar they get next summer (Bosh is thrown around, but now LeBron's name is getting thrown in too) >>> D. Rose + Noah + whoever else feels like playing that night

i feel so special someone missed me!:)

yup, i had vcu yesterday and drove back last night. vcu's cool, but i dont think my interviewer liked me very much:( oh well. examples:

-"in your why vcu essay you said richmond is an amazing location. clearly someone as well traveled as you knows thats not true, you can find a city like richmond anywhere." i tried to explain to her that i love virginia and think richmond is a good size for me, its close to friends, etc but she didnt seem to care.

-when she asked if i had any questions for her i asked if anything i'd read about the curriculum or school would be changing and she was like" well, what have you read? im not a mindreader."

hopefully she was just having a bad day or maybe thats just how she interviews. it definitely felt like i did the worst of all my interviews so far though.

Aw.... I'm sure you did fine. Maybe she was just baiting you to see how you react to pressure?

I personally think Bartholomew would be a better name for a cat.

:laugh:

Also: Google is offering FREE Wifi in certain airports (and on Virgin flights) this holiday season.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=8855937#post8855937

:rolleyes:

...seriously. Bulls should be up there. They have some key playoff experience for some of those guys now because of last year. I know it was one series, but that was one hell of a series for those guys to have under their belts.

but they lost Gordon, who won them 2 games in that series if i remember correctly (24 ppg and 39% FG in the series...bananas against the celtics)

Members don't see this ad :)
...howabout mittens?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47D9-U8hn5I&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

but they lost Gordon, who won them 2 games in that series if i remember correctly (24 ppg and 39% FG in the series...bananas against the celtics)
after watching enough Bulls games, you begin to realize that Gordon wouldn't have to make those game winning shots if he didn't suck on defense and turnovers the rest of the game.

kiss me? more like kiss ass...why the heck would you return it?!?

I'd be afraid they'd take it out later on down the line when they realize their mistake and I'd be in a tight bind with money at the time.

jackson, you liked einstein??

i definitely liked some aspects of it-p/f, low class time, tons of international opportunities. the location was meh for me though, still an hour from manhattan and kind of in the middle of nothing and it would be expensive and annoying to have a car but it seems like you need one even to get to a good grocery store, etc.

bender - great trailer!! do you watch it regularly??

ksmi - you need to be more pop-culturally aware. go to the movies. watch some tv. engage with persons within 5 years of your own age (not like your hubby :)) [ps. you know i love you]

einstein has relatively MORE class time...they only have 1 day a week without afternoon classes

yea so you take dem monies and spend dem monies. then when they come after you, just return the gear youve been using.

Did you accidently get $1000?

yes. i feel like i should call them, but at the same time its bank of america and i doubt theyll really miss it.

and luun, if they take it out later i think i'd be ok-im living at home and just saving up money this year so its not like i wouldnt be able to pay bills or something.

yes. i feel like i should call them, but at the same time its bank of america and i doubt theyll really miss it.

and luun, if they take it out later i think i'd be ok-im living at home and just saving up money this year so its not like i wouldnt be able to pay bills or something.

haha i totally thought you were trying to spice up the thread!! ummm if you actually got it...id buy a 1000 CD for 3 months and let it accrue. if they take it out of your account then you still built interest on it.

einstein has relatively MORE class time...they only have 1 day a week without afternoon classes

haha really? apparantly its gotten to the point where i dont even know which school is which anymore. did you really hate it there?

What's up with the Skittles thing in your signature?

Who me? I like colors. :D

Are you sure it's the bank's mistake? And no one deposited money to you on purpose? (Family members?) or by accident (mixed up deposit slips between you or your family members?)

haha really? apparantly its gotten to the point where i dont even know which school is which anymore. did you really hate it there?

yes. really didnt like it. only nice things i can say about it are that the MS1 auditorium was pretty, they have p/f, and theyre relatively close to manhattan.

haha i totally thought you were trying to spice up the thread!! ummm if you actually got it...id buy a 1000 CD for 3 months and let it accrue. if they take it out of your account then you still built interest on it.

lol nope! i dont even know what a cd is though, im such a financial dummy:(

bender - great trailer!! do you watch it regularly??

ksmi - you need to be more pop-culturally aware. go to the movies. watch some tv. engage with persons within 5 years of your own age (not like your hubby :)) [ps. you know i love you]
Yeah man! I haven't in the past but I have followed this season and have seen some of the past stuff. I always wind up splitting my sides, hahaha

yes. to some old man whos like 38

38 isn't that old. I'd marry someone 38 or older.... :rolleyes:

ewan-mcgregor.jpg

anderson-cooper-2.jpg

denzel-washington.jpg

1239408903149_f.jpg

Who me? I like colors. :D

Are you sure it's the bank's mistake? And no one deposited money to you on purpose? (Family members?) or by accident (mixed up deposit slips between you or your family members?)

definitely a mistake-it was a deposit that shouldve been for 1000 less than what its saying online

and no one else in my family even uses the same bank

The Hangover is amazing.

When I would get off work early, I would go sit in on the movie. I did that about 7 times throughout the summer.

Oh, KSMI it was when Allen found skittles in the car, I think? or was it the sofa - no that was pizza.

Certifcate of Deposit.

haha thanks:) maybe i should look into it. is that a good thing to do with the money im making this year?

and is hangover out on dvd yet? i want it.

haha thanks:) maybe i should look into it. is that a good thing to do with the money im making this year?

Hell if I know on money stuffs :shrug:

I actually went by a theater 2 weeks ago that STILL had the hangover (not dollar theater). So I don't think it's out yet.

this waiting game is starting to bug me. quietness all around me. damn.

just need to be patient, ur list is great.

i definitely liked some aspects of it-p/f, low class time, tons of international opportunities. the location was meh for me though, still an hour from manhattan and kind of in the middle of nothing and it would be expensive and annoying to have a car but it seems like you need one even to get to a good grocery store, etc.

oh really, i always thought anywhere in NYC you can get to a subway or bus stop within 10 mins.

spend it! go to some giants games or something

I did a CD once, it was pretty pointless. You're better off with a good savings account b/c you actually have the money available w/o penalty if you really need it.

...howabout mittens?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47D9-U8hn5I&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

i dont understand why this show is funny. i watched 2 episodes and stopped.