Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Since when??

Nah, redrower's. His is confusing. Yours is pretty.

Yay!

haha thanks:) maybe i should look into it. is that a good thing to do with the money im making this year?

and is hangover out on dvd yet? i want it.

I did a CD once, it was pretty pointless. You're better off with a good savings account b/c you actually have the money available w/o penalty if you really need it.

So yeah, that's what I was going to say. If you have enough money where you can put some aside and not touch it until it matures, I'd get a CD. It's definitely a bigger return than a savings account, but you would get penalized if you need to withdraw the money before its maturation date. What I would do i have I had the extra funds is get a CD, let it mature, take out the interest that I've saved and resubmit the CD (maybe with an even better interest rate).

You'd get to use the money you've accrued and can still make more by resubmiting. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
just need to be patient, ur list is great.

oh really, i always thought anywhere in NYC you can get to a subway or bus stop within 10 mins.

spend it! go to some giants games or something

well i think you can get a bus pretty easily, but the girl i was talking to at lunch said the student w/o cars feel pretty isolated so i dunno?

and thats a great idea:) im going to the last game (last regular season game at least) at the old giants stadium on dec 27 so im pumped about that!

Yay!

So yeah, that's what I was going to say. If you have enough money where you can put some aside and not touch it until it matures, I'd get a CD. It's definitely a bigger return than a savings account, but you would get penalized if you need to withdraw the money before its maturation date. What I would do i have I had the extra funds is get a CD, let it mature, take out the interest that I've saved and resubmit the CD (maybe with an even better interest rate).

You'd get to use the money you've accrued and can still make more by resubmiting. :)

cool thanks for the advice! want to be my financial consultant?:)

well i think you can get a bus pretty easily, but the girl i was talking to at lunch said the student w/o cars feel pretty isolated so i dunno?

and thats a great idea:) im going to the last game (last regular season game at least) at the old giants stadium on dec 27 so im pumped about that!

a grand can get you some playoff tix too, if they get it that far. having a car in the bronx sounds like it could be expensive....

I saw it, it was decent. Very dirty-funny. I wouldn't buy, but I don't buy any DVD, though.

bt is the best.

I did a CD once, it was pretty pointless. You're better off with a good savings account b/c you actually have the money available w/o penalty if you really need it.

They used to be pretty cool when rates weren't crap. My last one I had was getting 5.5% APY. They are pointless now since you'd probably never find one paying over 2%.

I use that for CDs, I just don't have any DVDs beside concerts or rockumentaries. I have one - Grandma's Boy.

good choice, if i had to get one i'd get that dvd too lol

"hey JD, how much do clothes cost in the matrix?"

They used to be pretty cool when rates weren't crap. My last one I had was getting 5.5% APY. They are pointless now since you'd probably never find one paying over 2%.

only pretty lame interest rates on cd's these days anyway

The one I did was around 4 something.

My money market used to be 5, now it's not even 2. Combined with my lack of money in it, I only make 50cents of interest a month now. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sorry you don't agree with my movie tastes?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1142988/

I didn't say I disagree! It's just you're like the first person I've met who owns that movie or seems to like it (and obviously, I didn't exactly get to form an opinion Friday :p)

And I knew you were going to just give me a link rather than actually be helpful :rolleyes:

I didn't say I disagree! It's just you're like the first person I've met who owns that movie or seems to like it (and obviously, I didn't exactly get to form an opinion Friday :p)

And I knew you were going to just give me a link rather than actually be helpful :rolleyes:

Ummmm hello?! :annoyed:

dartmouth interview invite:) totally out of the blue, im surprised!

I try :p

I guess you can be the second when I meet you in NOLA :)

You know, in all this time you spent trying to be a smartass, you probably could've just answered my question :annoyed:

are you still talking about enchanted? if so, ill be third! i love that movie:)

*I* am actually busy over here. You're being lazy.

Well, then.

You're coming to NOLA, right?

yup, i dont see why not!

thanks for all the congrats, you guys are so encouraging:)

I try :p

I guess you can be the second when I meet you in NOLA :)

You know, in all this time you spent trying to be a smartass, you probably could've just answered my question :annoyed:

Woot! So it's really happening eh? I have/had a feeling that the SDN meet up would be one of those "let's backpack in europe when we graduate high school... oh nvm I'll never talk to you again" things.... :rolleyes:

CONGRATS!!!

are you still talking about enchanted? if so, ill be third! i love that movie:)

:thumbup:

Congrats jackson!!!

Bigger news- Anderson Cooper is gay??!?!? When the heck did that happen?!?!??!sad day. I remember when he hosted the Mole.

At least someone's getting invites. Congrats!

haha thanks, this is my first one in a loooong time. maybe we're at the point where schools are going back over ppl they skipped the first time, i hope you get more soon!

Congrats jackson!!!

Bigger news- Anderson Cooper is gay??!?!? When the heck did that happen?!?!??!sad day. I remember when he hosted the Mole.

Dude...it's just obvious....

Woot! So it's really happening eh? I have/had a feeling that the SDN meet up would be one of those "let's backpack in europe when we graduate high school... oh nvm I'll never talk to you again" things.... :rolleyes:

The 2013 crew made it happen :) I know I'm planning on doing it.

*I* am actually busy over here. You're being lazy.

Yes, because working on my thesis is oh so lazy of me.

Oh no, this is happening. Even if it's just me.

yay the smiley again!!

goncrast!!!!!!
Congrats jackson!!!

how is this news? oh, and who cares?