Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats Samurai :)

Gotta love this process, right? :rolleyes: I hope things work out for you Jules!

I'm betting on girl too. Statistically, more females are produced in times of stress, and finishing up the app process and starting MS1 certainly qualify as stressors in my book.

At least you'll be past the morning sickness stage before you start cadaver lab, right?:barf:

LOL, Yup! And that has definitely crossed my mind. As memorable (and kind of hilarious) as it would be, I didn't want my med school claim to fame to be "that pregnant girl that hurled into her cadaver's open chest cavity.' :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was going to say that, but I always get in trouble for quoting movies so much. Haha.
Not around me. I love quoting anything. I do impressions and everything.

My Steel Magnolias impressions are legen.....wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the end of that sentence is DAIRY.

thanks everyone! and couger we did interview together, think it was at vermont. Where are you going to be next year?

Hi guys!!! :D

I have been too lazy to log in, but I have been keeping up to date with most of the goings on in this thread!
Congrats to Geekmama on Chicklet 2.0, and Daisy----rock that interview!!! I am rooting for you. :)))

I've missed everyone, so I decided it was time to pop in...

it feels good to have a beard back. f&@^ interviews and playing the game.

Hi guys!!! :D

I have been too lazy to log in, but I have been keeping up to date with most of the goings on in this thread!
Congrats to Geekmama on Chicklet 2.0, and Daisy----rock that interview!!! I am rooting for you. :)))

I've missed everyone, so I decided it was time to pop in...
Awwww, it's Robo!!!!!! How are you? You know where you're going yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not around me. I love quoting anything. I do impressions and everything.

My Steel Magnolias impressions are legen.....wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the end of that sentence is DAIRY.

I'm still waiting patiently for the Steel Magnolias sequel. Soooo excited!! :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:

Awwww, it's Robo!!!!!! How are you? You know where you're going yet?

COUGS!!! :love:

I'm great! Last semester, so I'm just cruising and trying to enjoy my time left in the Bay Area as much as I can. Just got rejected from Stanford, so no chance of me staying here...wop wop.

Anyway, I will PM you with my top choices, and am eager to hear if/where you've chosen to go!

downtown LA is so crazy with the All Star weekend taking place here.

Basketball rocks my socks

downtown LA is so crazy with the All Star weekend taking place here.

Basketball rocks my socks

much like any of the other wizards players... i think mcgee threw his chances of wining away with that awful final dunk

Oh yeah, time to travel for the interview. Talk to you guys sometime this week when I get back.

Have fun boys and girls!!
(No parties in the house while I'm gone...)

Oh yeah, time to travel for the interview. Talk to you guys sometime this week when I get back.

Best of luck! (Although perhaps by the time you may read this, "hope it went well!" would be more appropriate. :))

Pretty sure there's a big R coming from the #1. Going to the last interview day at a school next week (and really excited about it anyway!) Just got back from DC for a conference, which was AWESOME! Hope everyone's cycle is going well; results start coming in from the other schools as early as next week and definitely next month for me. :)

Pretty sure there's a big R coming from the #1. Going to the last interview day at a school next week (and really excited about it anyway!) Just got back from DC for a conference, which was AWESOME! Hope everyone's cycle is going well; results start coming in from the other schools as early as next week and definitely next month for me. :)
I just got back from a conference in DC too. Any chance you were at the one called IDEA Personal Trainer Institute?

How is PT, anyway? I've only done World and Inner. I worked both of them for several years. They're pretty fun but I've noticed the economy has taken its toll on the industry and who is coming to conferences.

There used to be way more free swag:)

More effing snow in NYC. Honestly, why do I stay here?

...oh right, it's the greatest place on the planet.

Just realized I've turned into a lurker on this thread. I need to change my ways.

Good Will Hunting is a really freaking good movie.

Never seen it! I really need to.

I made an apple crisp and an apple pie yesterday to celebrate a new PR in a half marathon. Good to know all that running actually pays off sometimes :)

Woke up to an email rejection this morning. Not surprising, especially when it includes a link to a PDF letter. Oh well. Still waiting and waiting and waiting to be done for the rest of them. Standard.

Happy Presidents' Day everyone! What's new?

And congrats on the PR Duckie! Sorry about the rejection though. Hang in there!

Woke up to an email rejection this morning. Not surprising, especially when it includes a link to a PDF letter. Oh well. Still waiting and waiting and waiting to be done for the rest of them. Standard.

Wake Forest? I got mine, too.

In retrospect, the way I went about choosing schools to apply to was just...bizarre.

Haha, I second everything in your post:

a) I also haven't seen Good Will Hunting and need to...especially now that I can see it on netflix.

b) I also made an apple pie yesterday. Weird. It was soooo good. I usually only make them in the fall.

c) I also have become a lurker on here...

Sorry about the rejection. :(
I wish I had your running stamina!:)

Just realized I've turned into a lurker on this thread. I need to change my ways.

I made an apple crisp and an apple pie yesterday to celebrate a new PR in a half marathon. Good to know all that running actually pays off sometimes :)

Wake Forest? I got mine, too.

In retrospect, the way I went about choosing schools to apply to was just...bizarre.

Yeah. Just got another rejection too. Fun day.

I chose randomly as well. Such a crapshoot.

Haha, I second everything in your post:

a) I also haven't seen Good Will Hunting and need to...especially now that I can see it on netflix.

b) I also made an apple pie yesterday. Weird. It was soooo good. I usually only make them in the fall.

c) I also have become a lurker on here...

Sorry about the rejection. :(
I wish I had your running stamina!:)

We're almost twinsies then!

How is PT, anyway? I've only done World and Inner. I worked both of them for several years. They're pretty fun but I've noticed the economy has taken its toll on the industry and who is coming to conferences.

There used to be way more free swag:)

Technically it was Alexandria, VA which is close to DC but yeah it's been near the DC area for at least the last 3 years.

Not as much free swag as I was hoping for. I just ended up with a lot of free t-shirts and shaker/water bottles. The lady next to me at one of the sessions won a free TRX though :(

Knock 'em dead Shanks!
ahhhh!! So excited for you Daisy! You are soooo going to rock that interview! Good Luck!
Thanks Tiger, I'm hoping for good things from this interview :)

1. Great work on the half marathon!
2. Your desserts sound delicious.
3. Boo rejections suck and so does all the waiting :(
heyyy me too

mine was creighton though
Noooooo :thumbdown:

I just got back from camp... I never thought I would like tween girls as much as I liked the kids in my cabin.

got the same one, Duckie...they don't deserve us anyways

that shiiit is amazing hahaha i got pretty far too

A little bird told me somebody in this thread just turned OLD.

spill the beans! who is itttt

shooooot 1.3 mil on that game not baddd for the first few tries

Knock 'em dead Shanks!

Thanks Tiger, I'm hoping for good things from this interview :)

1. Great work on the half marathon!
2. Your desserts sound delicious.
3. Boo rejections suck and so does all the waiting :(

Noooooo :thumbdown:

I just got back from camp... I never thought I would like tween girls as much as I liked the kids in my cabin.

I just got back from camp today too! Did you guys end up in an epic snowball fight?