Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Baller - I know, right? I think they had a cleaning service, no maids/nannies, but his wife was a part time researcher at the university so they were able to make it work.

Members don't see this ad.

so i got a vintage mets jersey on ebay that retails for close to 400 bucks, for a cool 37 :cool:.

Members don't see this ad :)
Baller - I know, right? I think they had a cleaning service, no maids/nannies, but his wife was a part time researcher at the university so they were able to make it work.

I am toooooooooooooooooooooooooooootally hiring a cleaning service by the time I'm in residency. Holy CRAP I am not going to be home that much as it is. I'm not going to spend that precious time cleaning when I could be having fun with my family.

When the hell did the FAFSA get so freakin' easy to fill out?!?!

Yes I'm a slacker and just doing this now...
Does Temple have a later priority deadline? All the schools I added were March 1st.

I am toooooooooooooooooooooooooooootally hiring a cleaning service by the time I'm in residency. Holy CRAP I am not going to be home that much as it is. I'm not going to spend that precious time cleaning when I could be having fun with my family.

No kidding - as long as you don't get caught in the "clean up the night before the cleaning person gets there" habit.

so i got a vintage mets jersey on ebay that retails for close to 400 bucks, for a cool 37 :cool:.

Sweet deal!

Hell yes. I don't even have kids and we totally need it. The boyfriend's got McDreamy hair and somehow it's like carpet at times even though we have wooden floors. :rolleyes: I have to sweep practically everyday.

No kidding - as long as you don't get caught in the "clean up the night before the cleaning person gets there" habit.

Haha, I think you have to! Cleaning services just won't do a lot of things. You unclutter, they use the elbow grease. But possibly not for dishes? :confused:

I'm a fan of cleaning services....just don't tell them your profession. If they will know you are a doctor, they will charge you more the same services. This may not be true of all companies, but this has been my own personal experience with a few.

Hell yes. I don't even have kids and we totally need it. The boyfriend's got McDreamy hair and somehow it's like carpet at times even though we have wooden floors. :rolleyes: I have to sweep practically everyday.

Haha, I think you have to! Cleaning services just won't do a lot of things. You unclutter, they use the elbow grease. But possibly not for dishes? :confused:

I used to clean houses in college - I almost preferred cleaning the messy houses, because they looked really nice when I finished. I got paranoid about the super clean ones that cleaned before I got there. I am sure the pros are much pickier than a lowly college kid like I was.

My room could use a cleaning service right about now

It seems like there are a lot of people with stomach bugs right now... and I'm one of them :(

Edit to add: And no one's around on gchat to talk to :( :(

Last edited:
It seems like there are a lot of people with stomach bugs right now... and I'm one of them :(

Really sorry to hear that. I don't know what's up with me but I've been nauseous alll day :(.

Members don't see this ad :)
Really sorry to hear that. I don't know what's up with me but I've been nauseous alll day :(.

Mine is just a cold - I will be happy to avoid whatever that is...feel better to you both!

Mine is just a cold - I will be happy to avoid whatever that is...feel better to you both!

Thanks Limetime. My immune system is usually top notch but lately it's just been one thing after another. I think this application cycle really took a toll on me.

Thanks Limetime. My immune system is usually top notch but lately it's just been one thing after another. I think this application cycle really took a toll on me.

I hear you! Same here - I think I have had more colds this winter than ever before - of course I can always blame my kid and undergrads - lol.

shanks, what was the name of that website you suggested for learning languages with?

http://www.livemocha.com/

edit: hmm I haven't used it in months and it looks like they changed it a bit. It's still very similar to Rosetta Stone, but whatever lesson it says I'm on... I'm definitely not. I shouldn't be up to writing paragraphs in Polish when I'm barely passed introductions and pronouns lol. And for some reason it isn't playing back my answers in audio.. this is bothering me lol.

edit #2: It's been too long, so I'm starting over lol. Now it's playing the audio. Maybe the review test is a harder difficulty lol.

Last edited:

edit: hmm I haven't used it in months and it looks like they changed it a bit. It's still very similar to Rosetta Stone, but whatever lesson it says I'm on... I'm definitely not. I shouldn't be up to writing paragraphs in Polish when I'm barely passed introductions and pronouns lol. And for some reason it isn't playing back my answers in audio.. this is bothering me lol.
gracias

I just got on! But you posted this nearly two hours ago when I was out with a friend. :)

edit #2: It's been too long, so I'm starting over lol. Now it's playing the audio. Maybe the review test is a harder difficulty lol.

Thanks for answering Cliff's question--now I get to "learn a language" in my free time (after I click the link). Cougs may not be happy with you b/c I will start to learn a language and use it on her. :p

Aaaaaaaaaaaand my interview season is finally over!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It feels so good to be home and know I get to stay... and no longer have to sleep on couches.

Serious question for all our Socal friends- anybody know a place that will offer a summer school statistics class at night?

Also I kind of have the sudden urge to go to the circus... or possibly the flea circus. Feel free to ask cougs or myself about that one in gchat. :smuggrin:

It feels so good to be home and know I get to stay... and no longer have to sleep on couches.

Serious question for all our Socal friends- anybody know a place that will offer a summer school statistics class at night?

Also I kind of have the sudden urge to go to the circus... or possibly the flea circus. Feel free to ask cougs or myself about that one in gchat. :smuggrin:

Quote from my friend Andrea after meeting Beast tonight: "I just want to stick him in a cone and lick him like an ice cream"

Quote from my friend Andrea after meeting Beast tonight: "I just want to stick him in a cone and lick him like an ice cream"

why does this remind me of an oompa loompa (sp?)? :D

that is quite the compliment.

beast, i hope you got her number :smuggrin:

Try any local community college..you'll have to check their schedule of classes and see! I'd imagine a lot of CCs offer stats at night...Good luck! Congrats on finishing! Hoping you hear good news! :D

+1 to what Andrea said! JK :)

Damn, Cliff. After I gave you that site, now I'm doing Polish lessons and reviewing people's audio and text submissions for English. Two people reviewed my Polish audio submission, and apparently Karolina "likes good pronunciation". Well hello to you too Karolina.

Last edited:
Damn, Cliff. After I gave you that site, now I'm doing Polish lessons and reviewing people's audio and text submissions for English. Two people reviewed by Polish audio submission, and apparently Karolina "likes good pronunciation". Well hello to you too Karolina.
Holler.

I'm planning on looking at it tomorrow. If I can refresh the little German that I know, learn some basic French, and see where I'm in my Spanish before my trip I'll be happy. I should've thought of this sooner.

Oh she's too sexy. Also, Bleargh - I will now and forever think of you as the Simon Cowell of SDN mods.
:laugh:
Also....so so so so SO happy to have you back!

:biglove:
When the hell did the FAFSA get so freakin' easy to fill out?!?!

Yes I'm a slacker and just doing this now...
Yeah it is way better now.

Too bad my school still somehow managed to lose it :eyebrow: WTF?
I know a place you can take it online, actually. Remind me later to tell you about it. SUPER easy.

Yay, congrats!

As for the class, you could check out Santa Monica College or UCLA Extension (I'm taking a class there now) if you're in that area.

I just got on! But you posted this nearly two hours ago when I was out with a friend. :)
[YOUTUBE]9aofoBrFNdg[/YOUTUBE]
Aaaaaaaaaaaand my interview season is finally over!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

YAY dbeast! You have to tell me all about it on gchat :D
I still have the song you posted on my Facebook wall stuck in my head, btw. :hungover:

Welcome back, SFGuy!

Also... heehee!!!

ghetto-prom-dresses-2010.jpg

Last summer, San Diego City College (community college) offered it online. Their summer class schedule doesn't come out until 4/15.

Am I the only one who sees a pink Wu-Tang logo in that girls dress/vag?

WuTang_ClanLogo_small_1.jpg

Also, thanks for the help with that stats class. Gonna call the a couple admissions offices to see if they'll accept an online class as a stats pre-req. :thumbup::thumbup:

I just read the thread from the bottom up and finally saw this :D

Quoting it here for truth, of course...