Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Saw a picture of the back of my head today and my baldness is undeniable. It's all downhill from here, SDN...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I feel ya, I'm receding BAD

Full head of hair here. My brother and my father both started balding before they turned 24, so I think I'm in the clear at a ripe old 27 :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Saw a picture of the back of my head today and my baldness is undeniable. It's all downhill from here, SDN...
Interestingly enough, I was thinking about growing a fro. Now that I don't have to keep my hair short for interviews. :D

Reactions: 2 users
I've been seeing a lot more loose hairs lately after I shower and shake my head :(

Oh well, I like to keep my hair short anyways.

Luckily I don't have this problem. But I have a couple grey hairs from a few semesters of calculus. I feel a few more eager to emerge.. they're carefully plotting until med school begins to make their grand entrance.

Luckily I don't have this problem. But I have a couple grey hairs from a few semesters of calculus. I feel a few more eager to emerge.. they're carefully plotting until med school begins to make their grand entrance.

Grey hair >>>> losing hair.

Though it isn't bad enough that I should be worrying too much

Reactions: 1 user
I feel ya, I'm receding BAD

You could always go Breaking Bad-style.

BB-S5B-Walt-590.jpg

Goatee grown separately

Members don't see this ad :)

Mr. Tp has straight up white hairs. Which I'm hoping means he will have the silver fox thing going on

it's the lateral angle of the nose, the abrupted jawline, and the contrast between eye and hair color - AC doesn't have eyes quite that blue or light, but the contrast between the fur and eye shade mirrors somewhat that of AC. I can't tell you how many women I know that were heartbroken over his sexuality.

it's the lateral angle of the nose, the abrupted jawline, and the contrast between eye and hair color - AC doesn't have eyes quite that blue or light, but the contrast between the fur and eye shade mirrors somewhat that of AC. I can't tell you how many women I know that were heartbroken over his sexuality.

lol what a thorough analysis, damn.

Also, I would be lying if I said AC hasn't made me question my sexuality.

But I played it kewl when I met him and played hard to get (licking someone's knuckles is a sign of respect ... I hope):

06bear.png

Reactions: 2 users
lol what a thorough analysis, damn.

Also, I would be lying if I said AC hasn't made me question my sexuality.

But I played it kewl when I met him and played hard to get (licking someone's knuckles is a sign of respect ... I hope):

06bear.png

5da75f27248b0c7cdf31774353a92959f33a0c7173e05a558da6a493ba0390fb.jpg

omg-cute-things-111612_08.jpg

Also, I feel like we're all just typing 'panda meme' into google image search and fishing results from the same page. It's time to start going deep, page 7 **** lol.