CONFESS here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If I had friends around at the time I probably would have, but most had graduated and moved away and the few that remained were home for winter break. No point in forcing him to go if he was going to be miserable the whole time, so we went out to a nice dinner and spent the rest of the night at home. Not terrible, but very boring.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be moving back in with my mom. I've been debating this for a while but honestly what triggered the decision was "DO YOU WANT TO BE A VET" and I do. The next portion of that half baked thought was "GET YOUR FRIGGEN PRE REQS DONE" - staying here would delay the process so much... I could do more classes and save money for the applications. I just dont know how to tell my roommate...

Members don't see this ad :)
I just had a moment of excitement for the start of this next semester. This is both comforting and concerning to me.

I just spent an ungodly amount on my car--full detail, interior and exterior (it's like it's brand new again!), Weather Tech mats and cargo liner, and a custom fit sun visor. It was all Christmas and birthday money that I received...but I had intended to ferret that away for responsible purchases. :oops:

At least I can feel like a million bucks when I go for a drive. :rolleyes:

Oh man, the SECOND I set foot in California again I'm going straight to an In 'N Out and gorging myself. I've been craving it like mad lately, and the nearest one is thousands of miles away :(

Yep, did that. Will need to get In 'N Out before heading back too

I just spent an ungodly amount on my car--full detail, interior and exterior (it's like it's brand new again!), Weather Tech mats and cargo liner, and a custom fit sun visor. It was all Christmas and birthday money that I received...but I had intended to ferret that away for responsible purchases. :oops:

At least I can feel like a million bucks when I go for a drive. :rolleyes:

I love Weather Tech mats!

No worries, I'm spending money that I should be using for important things like food on pole fitness classes. I suppose if I get stuck it's at least a skill I could put to good use? :p

Reactions: 1 user
I love Weather Tech mats!

No worries, I'm spending money that I should be using for important things like food on pole fitness classes. I suppose if I get stuck it's at least a skill I could put to good use? :p

I'm putting mine towards kick boxing classes. Sadly not as lucrative as pole dancing.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm putting mine towards kick boxing classes. Sadly not as lucrative as pole dancing.

Ha! I'm sure we could come up with some hybrid pole kicking...threatening bodily harm for tips, that sort of thing. :D

Also, I've heard that stripping is far more lucrative in Canada because the smallest bill is a five! Just saying.

Ha! I'm sure we could come up with some hybrid pole kicking...threatening bodily harm for tips, that sort of thing. :D

Also, I've heard that stripping is far more lucrative in Canada because the smallest bill is a five! Just saying.
Or a lot more painful if they decide to make it rain with dollar coins instead

Reactions: 3 users
I live 5-10 minutes away from In N Out. My mom and I never fail to make it a weekend lunch :rolleyes:

I'm going to be an aunt and I'm both excited and pissed off at the same time. And it's even worse since I'm not supposed to tell anyone, I have no one to really talk to about it.

I'm going to be an aunt and I'm both excited and pissed off at the same time. And it's even worse since I'm not supposed to tell anyone, I have no one to really talk to about it.

I'm here if you need someone to vent to.

Crookston, mn is a leading contender for armpit if the US.

love the place, but really. the weather just is too bad.

Crookston, mn is a leading contender for armpit if the US.

love the place, but really. the weather just is too bad.

Is that where you are?! I went to college there, haha! Which bar you at? And yeah, the weather blows there. Literally. There's a reason many of their buildings(college) are connected, so you don't have to go outside.

:eek: you did???????????

I graduated in 2012

Im here for ag Arama. Because im an equine b***** and drink for this shiz once every year. But I did not do alumni round robin cause I was busy visiting.

Im at muggs but heading to the dance at the legion. I hate it at the legion. Better at the eagles.

Im at muggs but heading to the dance at the legion. I hate it at the legion. Better at the eagles.

Eagles was always my favorite.

:eek: you did???????????

I graduated in 2012

Im here for ag Arama. Because im an equine b***** and drink for this shiz once every year. But I did not do alumni round robin cause I was busy visiting.

I miss AgArama. Fun times!
I went from 2002-2004. Wish I could have finished at that time.
Lyle Westrom was my favorite professor! (if you happen to see him, tell him hi for me!)

Last edited:
I'm here if you need someone to vent to.

Thanks. I'm feeling better about it today. It's just I've had baby fever for the past year or so, but it's not in the cards for us to have kids right now. I'm just jealous, but at the same time very excited. It's the first grandkid on either side of the family. I've already bought gender neutral baby clothes. And I'm not the one going to make my mother-in-law feel old by turning her into a grandma. At the same time, I just want babies.

I confess that I get jealous every time I see a new post in the "official decisions" thread. I haven't even heard from all the schools I applied to. Or even finished my interviews. I'm jealous at the fact other people already know what they're doing with their lives!

I also confess that
:banana::banana::banana:

It's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time!

(My mother always used to hit me at one part in the song because she thought they were saying "free slap free slap")

That and I've been perusing craigslist for-rent ads in potential vet school towns instead of studying. Yeah I'm such a well adjusted person lol :confused:

I'm looking for residencies and I've been doing the same thing. I consider it research into costs of living which will help make a decision when the time comes.

I have a countdown app for everything. By that I mean, potential start-stalking-mail-because-hear-back-from-rest-of-vet-schools date (feb 14th... in 13.5 days!!!), wedding (duh), my verizon phone upgrade, end of semester, birthday, and so on and so forth.

That and I've been perusing craigslist for-rent ads in potential vet school towns instead of studying. Yeah I'm such a well adjusted person lol :confused:
Oh my, we are the same person! Except I have a countdown that I change every day on a whiteboard (it's weirdly satisfying to change the numbers myself). My boyfriend always makes fun of me for being so impatient about everything but it's made this past year of grad school go by much faster!

I'm currently trying to figure out a way to go back to San Diego Comic Con again this year. Pre-registration tickets go on sale this Saturday, so I'm definitely buying one just in case. The only pain is that our summers are only 6 weeks long and I have to stay in Missouri for most of it to gain my residency. That isn't going to stop me from trying and asking for 5-6 days off to go! My tax return that I'll be getting once it is done will fund this trip ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Skipped all my morning classes to play with newfie puppies during their cardio check ups! It was great!

Attachments

• 1391799994611.jpg
    1391799994611.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 72
I am kind of a horrible person because seeing other people's messed up lives makes me feel better about my own.

Case in point: just found an old friend from middle school on Facebook. Her occupation is listed as "Panhandling". I feel better about my life now.

This is also the reason why court TV is my occasional guilty pleasure. :oops:

Recent events in other threads made me sort the forum by "most views" for amusements' sake, and I think this thread needs to come back into circulation.

Just to stay on theme, I confess that I desperately should be cleaning the house instead of dicking around on the internet.

Reactions: 1 users
Why isn't this utilized more often?

I only have a limited amount of money to spend until Monday, but I'm considering makeup shopping.

I should be studying for the 4 finals I have in the next 3 days, but I really am just about done with this IP....

I'm sitting with the new goat in the barn partially to make sure she settles in, but mostly because I am "letting" my husband put the older (humanish) kid to bed.

The grad student I shared an office with graduated & left for good today...I hugged her and said I would miss her and wished her luck, which were all genuine. But.. truth be told, I'm overall glad she's gone because she was super snippy and nasty to me for reasons unbeknownst to me.

I am obsessed with SnapChat. If I'm board, I'll post random Snaps. If I am near a dog, there will be a million Snaps of the dog. If I am reading a book, I will Snap favorite lines, foreshadowing moments, etc. It's ridiculous, honestly.

Reactions: 3 users
I am obsessed with SnapChat. If I'm board, I'll post random Snaps. If I am near a dog, there will be a million Snaps of the dog. If I am reading a book, I will Snap favorite lines, foreshadowing moments, etc. It's ridiculous, honestly.

Have you ever done snapchat filters on the dog? It's extremely satisfying- especially the dog ears

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Have you ever done snapchat filters on the dog? It's extremely satisfying- especially the dog ears

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I actually never use the filters cause I forget they're there. So I'll have to try the next time I'm near a dog. lol.