Cycloketocaine... (NCAA Football rambling thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We took one of your coaches:smuggrin:

Who?

Edit: Looked it up

Yeah, I don't even know who that guy is. Oh no, the QB coach. Who cares. Those are a dime a dozen.

Edit, edit: I see they made him offensive coordinator in waiting. What the hell kind of idiotic nonsense is that? Whatever, I hope he enjoys the increase in pay and change in scenery.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
...and more importantly...they just ain't WVU.

We could talk basketball, though. Har har. I can throw down **** in the last 6 or so years like Big East Champs, Final Four, 2 Elite 8s, like 4 sweet 16s. TAMU made the tourney? That's nice, kid. I'll pat you on the head.

Bottom line, in recent history, 3 BCS wins vs 0 BCS wins. Final four vs "what the hell is a final four?" There's talk and there's what you actually did.

You could talk baseball smack, but nobody cares. Take that to the wing of discussion where they care about Womens' volleyball or whatever. I don't even know if WVU has a baseball team. I think they started one now that they are in this weird Texas league. Whatever.

Hows your basketball team doing? We just beat the defending national champs on their court...like we did in football.:smuggrin:

Hows your basketball team doing? We just beat the defending national champs on their court...like we did in football.:smuggrin:

They young this year. Might make the tourney, might not. Next year they will be top 25 like they usually are. Huggs got a great class coming in. This year isa wash in both sports. Oh well. They'll be back, not too worried.

Kentucky is pretty horrible this year. Well, compared to where they usually are, anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your forum was linked on another big12 site. How yall are getting screwed by the whorns..

Is any of that true or is it just a crazy dude typing things?

And no matter what, its still better than being in the Big East.

Its all about the horns in the big12...and theyre the 800lb gorilla in the room. Saying its better than the BE is like saying "thank goodness we are not in north korea now that we are in zimbabwe."

Texas will screw you. Just ask A&M, cu, nu, and mizzou.

Its all about the horns in the big12...and theyre the 800lb gorilla in the room. Saying its better than the BE is like saying "thank goodness we are not in north korea now that we are in zimbabwe."

Texas will screw you. Just ask A&M, cu, nu, and mizzou.

Nah.

If Texas is as bad as you claim, it would be more like "Out of North Korea, into Fascist Italy." Difference is, WVU was getting 8 million a year in TV revenue from the BE. They now will get about $40 mil a year after their tier 3 (which will be $9.5 million a year by itself.) And Texas is no Notre Dame. You have no idea.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow...cracking Pistachio GamNam style..

GAWD..... 7 months of no football....

Thank goodness for the Masters and golf season. I'm ready!!

Sitting here watching the combine. Tavon Austin just ran a 4.25 40-yard. The commentators just said that he was probably the most talented player in college football last season. Apparently, the NFL people are as "stupid" as me.

Dude made $4.5 million last year. I figure he's doing just fine.
Miami has the Dolphins, the Greatest Football team...they take the ball from goal to goal like no one's ever seen! Their in the air their on the ground their always in control, and when you say Miami, you're talking Super Bowl cause we're the...

Dude made $4.5 million last year. I figure he's doing just fine.

Bengals are giving him some serious looks, I'd say that means he is on the down swing of his career but not quite ready to play for the browns.

Jets got rid of Tebow, Sparda. What ever will they do?

I also enjoyed the weekend of NFL analysts saying that Tavon Austin was the best player in college football last year. One on the NFL Network even said that, in retrospect, he should have been at the top of the Heisman race.

I enjoy how I am continuously proven to be correct all the time.

Meanwhile, in Bosnia:

56396USMNT2013FriendlyBosniaJAGoal2.gif

----

God damn, Jozy...

WVU sucks this year.

Also, World Cup next year. Anybody else seriously considering going to Brazil? If not this year, I have to wait or a while. There is no way in hell I'm going to Russia with their anti gay bull**** or Qatar (WTF?) with their anti everything bull**** and slave labor.

But we are looking good this year. We are getting some sick depth. How many international quality GKs do we have? So many great attacking players. Dempsey, Jozy, the kid from Iceland, Bradley, old man Landycakes...and some good youngsters waiting in the wings. I can't wait until Jack McInerney gets some international caps. He's going to be asgood of a poacher as Chicharito when he hits his prime. Speaking of which...ha ha, Mexico.

WVU sucks this year.

Also, World Cup next year. Anybody else seriously considering going to Brazil? If not this year, I have to wait or a while. There is no way in hell I'm going to Russia with their anti gay bull**** or Qatar (WTF?) with their anti everything bull**** and slave labor.

But we are looking good this year. We are getting some sick depth. How many international quality GKs do we have? So many great attacking players. Dempsey, Jozy, the kid from Iceland, Bradley, old man Landycakes...and some good youngsters waiting in the wings. I can't wait until Jack McInerney gets some international caps. He's going to be asgood of a poacher as Chicharito when he hits his prime. Speaking of which...ha ha, Mexico.

I may try to go! Got to my first Serie A game this summer...Juventus vs. AC Milan. Ridonculously cool.

I'm with you spiriva go gators!!! Even though they are having a bad season.

World Cup draw tomorrow.

Its actually possible for the US to draw something like Brazil, Italy, and Netherlands. All time greatest group of death. Hoping for the hypothetical group of creampuffs with Switzerland, Cameroon, and Croatia. Odds are...we hosed.

We're an OU victory and Baylor loss away from Texas winning the conference!

World Cup draw tomorrow.

Its actually possible for the US to draw something like Brazil, Italy, and Netherlands. All time greatest group of death. Hoping for the hypothetical group of creampuffs with Switzerland, Cameroon, and Croatia. Odds are...we hosed.
Looks like Ghana then Germany if I remember what I heard.

4 of last 5 fake national champions have had a head coach from West Virginia.

Also, SEC's reign is officially over. Top two teams got lit up by the #1 ACC and #2 Big 12 teams respectively.

I'm fine with it. It won't interfere with MLS and some clubs in Euroland might not take a break. Anything that interferes with everyone else, I'm all for.

More importantly...wtf is up with Toronto? Defoe and now Michael Bradley? So unfair. Why can't Philly get some crazy Malaysian billionaire like poor Cardiff to buy a ton of talent. I'm fine with changing our colors to purple and green and then changing the team name to the Philadelphia Stuffed Crusts or whatever. I want to WIN.

Michael effing Bradley...sumbitch...damn you Toronto...

Watching this Pitt-Florida game. Florida actually has a dude named Michael Frazier. Michael Frazier vs Pitt. Hell yes. And he's even Michael Frazier II, so he's not stepping on my toes and is all respectful and everything. I like it.

Derby County killed Nottingham Forest, Pitt will lose at the hands of me (apparently), and then maybe the Philly Union will win tonight for the trifecta.

Reactions: 1 user
Tonight is the night!

Reactions: 1 user