Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry yeah I didn't mean he's actually not busy IRL but using that as a ploy with the "lynch me" thing, knowing that no one (except wolves) would probably want to lynch a villager.

Didn't some old timer have a rule about always lynching someone who votes to lynch themselves?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm not a wolf you guys. Like STL said I am an anesthesia tech. If orca its truly a vet student, I'm willing to change my vote from her but we need to come up with a better candidate, as it isn't me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't some old timer have a rule about always lynching someone who votes to lynch themselves?

Hmm I'm not sure, if there is it isn't me but I definitely don't 100% trust it. Not ready to lynch him yet for it, though, want to see what wz/willow have to say about him (according to Stl)

Hmm I'm not sure, if there is it isn't me but I definitely don't 100% trust it. Not ready to lynch him yet for it, though, want to see what wz/willow have to say about him (according to Stl)
I do not doubt he wants out of this game
Though I think WW without him is awfully lame!
The chances he is an original are awfully slim
Though it is true the wolves could have converted him

Most likely MJ did not have the time
To read the thread and decide who to lynch
(I must admit it's getting hard to rhyme)
So choosing himself will do in a pinch

Reactions: 1 user
It smells like a diaper filled with indian food.

So orca has the same number of words in her role as mine (although could have been a lucky guess)

And allieh is claiming to be a tech with people who will vouch for her (but I feel like we've had 10 million anesthesia techs this game)

#####unlynch orca, lynch mj#### for now, because what wz says makes sense but still seems weird, and I'm not convinced allieh is a wolf.

Wz also brings up a good point that there was likely a conversion last night (or a blocked kill...please don't reveal yourself unless you're up for lynching)...so unless anyone has any good reason to believe the wolves were blocked last night, we probably need to be thinking conversion which means vouching for people no longer
Means much anyway.

You guys failed me too soon...

Official fail tally:
Allie - 6
(html, WZ, Orca, FFM, BI, Rogert)
Orca - 4 (SOV, VetAsh, Willow, Allie)
MJ - 2 (MJ, krist)
Cyndia - 1 (jojo)

I am very sorry, but I have major problems with some of your arguments here, or am I going crazy. I am fairly confident that HTML posted the role description for veterinary student on the thread. If that's the case, then all of the rest of this fluff about knowing the number of words is complete bs and irrelevant as its already been on the thread....

Still don't know who I am voting, but to me, based off the theory I have, I feel orca is more likely to be a wolf.....

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't remember if this was asked earlier. What do we know about Gwen?

I am very sorry, but I have major problems with some of your arguments here, or am I going crazy. I am fairly confident that HTML posted the role description for veterinary student on the thread. If that's the case, then all of the rest of this fluff about knowing the number of words is complete bs and irrelevant as its already been on the thread....

Still don't know who I am voting, but to me, based off the theory I have, I feel orca is more likely to be a wolf.....
Html did not post the description as a whole
Though she did reveal her role
Since for info we are despairing
Keep in mind, theory sharing is caring!

Html did not post the description as a whole
Though she did reveal her role
Since for info we are despairing
Keep in mind, theory sharing is caring!
If I say it then it makes it irrelevant, I will need to see a few more deaths to see if its valid or not. But knowing who is claiming to be an anesthesia tech and veterinary students will be helpful.

Also it is very easy to parse out "You are a veterinary student" from HTML sayin 'I'm a veterinary student. That's literally all the descriptions says'

Last edited:
You guys failed me too soon...

Official fail tally:
Allie - 6
(html, WZ, Orca, FFM, BI, Rogert)
Orca - 4 (SOV, VetAsh, Willow, Allie)
MJ - 2 (MJ, krist)
Cyndia - 1 (jojo)

Anyone know how many Allieh has? I'm out in my phone and it's hard to count .

Idk what you're talking about role description - I'm a veterinary student and had zero description beyond that?

I still agree with you and think orca could def be a wolf btw I don't think you're way off base but the thing about role description caught me off guard. I even said she could have made a lucky guess about the number of words (I've been in games back in the day where we used that strategy often and caught wolves in a lie)

I still agree with you and think orca could def be a wolf btw I don't think you're way off base but the thing about role description caught me off guard. I even said she could have made a lucky guess about the number of words (I've been in games back in the day where we used that strategy often and caught wolves in a lie)
Look at my next post....

I haven't found where she posted her role description on the thread. Am I missing that?

I'm pretty suspicious of both Gwen and VetAsh at this point.

I've role revealed to my group, but in an effort to be transparent on the thread, i'll reveal here as well. I'm a vet student. That is literally all my description said.
here it is for those who were asking...

I don't think this is something we'll ever be sure about until she's lynched, unfortunately.

Unlynch allie, lynch orca

What has the world come to?
Now the noobs are stealing my job
I've been replaced by someone new
Time to sit in a corner and sob

I'm working with you :woot:, but I did it so I could keep up with what was going on as well

Official fail tally:
Allie - 5
(html, WZ, Orca, FFM, Rogert)
Orca - 5 (SOV, VetAsh, Willow, Allie, BI)
MJ - 2 (MJ, krist)
Cyndia - 1 (jojo)

******lynch cyndia**** don't necessarily agree with the allieh lynch, think I would have preferred the orca lynch...

Trust me, it's not strategy. I was within an inch of failing out of med school this week and barely managed to skate through by the skin of my teeth.

Reactions: 4 users
Aw, I'm bummed to come on here and see this. Ah well. I'm not playing any differently than I normally do, but whatever. Go villagers :)

I'm just glad the cycles seem to be back on track. I can at least vouch that for as many anesthesia techs there are, there seems to be just as many plain vet students. I could venture a guess that there is at least one vet student on each surgery, since DVMD was one, and orca and HTML are claiming to be students. What did Rogert claim?

jon-popcorn.gif

Vet student. Willow too.
And I'm a vet student in my group. "You are a vet student" is my role sentence. No one's talking in my group so no one can vouch for me so :shrug:

And by that I mean no one in my group has made a chat that I'm aware of.

Yup, totally abandoned you. still thinking about whether or not to close lynch.

(in all actuality my in laws are in town and we went out to dinner, which was unexpected. I also took my pain meds so that things would matter less and maybe remembered about closing a little late so...)

lynch closed, results pending.

Reactions: 1 users
you have failed Allie, an anesthesia tech.

Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow - student w/ ultrasound
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream - vet student
6. Mad Jack

Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
8. touchpause13 - PTE
9. O Grady - vfib

10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607 - anesthesia tech

Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol

15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave - Anesthesia tech
17. Conflagration - Student with euthasol

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn

Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist

17 players remain. Night deadline at noon.