FTF's Worst Idea Yet (Game Over)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
idk remember we've had successful endgames before like smash or walking dead

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Mechanically is there definitely 2 scum? I know vis said there were but I was reading through and sure she was a liar so kind of don't trust her thoughta?

Mechanically is there definitely 2 scum? I know vis said there were but I was reading through and sure she was a liar so kind of don't trust her thoughta?
No, mechanically there's at least one exclusive scum.

Members don't see this ad :)
And what is your analysis of her scum abilities?
This would be her first time being 3p if she's telling the truth. She's also won once as a wolf. She can make very convincing posts if she wants to, but also get misyeeted for the same reason.

Can you explain why you think alissa is pocketing AM?
So I voted alissa and cray asked for my reasoning for the pocketing comment
Agreeing, lynching map, general interaction
Then she votes there also:
##### vote alissa ####

I may not be on too much before close. We'll see I have stuff to go do now

My recollection of this was wrong, seems like she just misremembered
When I looked at Flushy's sheet it looked like I did.
But then she quickly says I could be a wolf doing it for cred... even though to me it appears my reasons were good enough for her vote there.
Ah OK I only looked first in the final tally.

That's exactly what wolves do for an early D1 bus to mess with VCA. The momentum she mentioned where I got on the vote or whoever else might have scared her off. Then she had to come back to it.

I'm not sure on this, but I wanted to rebut your assumption here.

Btw I think my reason for MsP is justified. I’m also kinda waiting to see if she shows up though. Just based off the discards I’m a little sus of the role she discarded because the role isn’t inherently awful and iirc Msp likes being scum or at least doesn’t mind it
Cray also liked this post about alissa's vote for MsP but cray is pretty liberal with likes so eh

So I didn't get up until 1 pm Fantasyland time, and today is an important birthday, and I didn't expect them to take the day off to celebrate with me. Also unexpectedly went to a walk in clinic with them to get their covid vaccine.

So I really hope we're not trying to yeet me right now just because I couldn't be on a lot today.

I caught up a bunch on the thread last night and couldn't reply. I am not caught up from night close on.

If AM is still alive probably just going to sheep her since she's village at least.

When I'm this far behind I start reading thread backward so I can become somewhat aware what's going on. We're stuck in traffic so I can play until we get to our dinner destination.

I
We had confirmation from April’s action that AM was village yesterday. I don’t think there’s many possible converter roles and even if there was, if sunny lightning rodded last night then it’s impossible she was converted. Dubz and I don’t count for parity either way. That leaves cray and Paws as possible mafia/sk/wolf. If there’s multiple factions left then both are, but we should hunt for the one more likely to be mafia with Z sonce that’s the one we know is there for sure
I agree it's likely Paws, or you.

I need to see who else is alive still and not confirmed 3P

If you guys want a role reveal out of me, ask now. I might not get much more time tonight.

S
What if AM is the last villager left and all the scum are just like
the office finger guns GIF
She isn't because I def village.

Though she did switch

Sucks cray didn't vote yesterday
I probably would have voted Visc, but if I had been on would have switched to Pippy, so maybe not as helpful as you think.

You guys think I discarded a town (sucky one tho) to be mafia? No, I've done a fair amount of wolfing between Breadsticks Bioshock and the speed game, thanks.

I just happened to get a village role that isn't awful and seers/cops clean is all. I didn't need that hirsute crap.

Wait so Zenge is dead? So his actual Af is irrelevant? Except for listening to him right?
His affiliation isn't irrelevant, but, yes, he's dead.
I
I agree it's likely Paws, or you.

I need to see who else is alive still and not confirmed 3P

If you guys want a role reveal out of me, ask now. I might not get much more time tonight.
Yeah, could you claim?

I
His affiliation isn't irrelevant, but, yes, he's dead.

Yeah, could you claim?
I am the Virgin Beloved Princess. I didn't want to claim too soon because weird shyte happens on different day/nights and I didn't want to give scum the ability to advance the cycles to their advantage

• Okay...
Paws is giving me the most bad feels, and then she's trying to preemptively undermine my confidence in the read by saying always sus each other when we're both village.

I feel like I've caught her scamming before but not sure.

• Okay...
I also can't bear the thought of handing AM a 3P win, so Pippy's words last night are affecting me too much as well.

Day 1 has now begun!

@Chaostrodon Miller
@Animal Midwife OS BP Weak Bodyguard
@BobLoblaw78 Reverse CPR Doctor
@PippyPony Mafia Seer Lover
@Ms Procrastinator Greengrocer
@Zenge142 Hated Seer
@WildZoo Disloyal OS Gladiator
@sunshinefl Virgin Beloved Princess
@Crayola227 Hirsute Townie
@Viscernable "Suicidle" Serial Killer
@Aprilthearab Macho D1 Compulsive Innocent Child:
@genny Criphound
@JustPaws The OS Compulsive No-Vote Mafia Hasty Executioner
@alissa14 Ascetic Day Two Suicidal Nymphomaniac
@alleycat03 Even-Night Werewolf Super-saint
Yup

Paws is giving me the most bad feels, and then she's trying to preemptively undermine my confidence in the read by saying always sus each other when we're both village.

I feel like I've caught her scamming before but not sure.
Why didn't you even mention voting me yesterday when pippy was gunning for me then? All you talked about was how 3p had to die?