Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't have time now STL, sorry :( after my fall season is over (November) I'll have a lot more time :)
No worries, I am happy doing it whenever :). Okay WZ, guess it's you and me part two. Just need to find a time when people aren't crazy busy lol

No worries, I am happy doing it whenever :). Okay WZ, guess it's you and me part two. Just need to find a time when people aren't crazy busy lol
It's so sad becaus I'm less busy right now (with the exception of Wednesdays) than I was during the summer...so perfect time for modding

Members don't see this ad :)
I would recommend you not run a game now. Just my opinion.
I don't think people really have the time, and others play but it is really a strain.

I ran a small-ish game, and had an all time high of people asking to be excused from the game.

Do what you want, but better off just running a speed game some weekend day when enough people are around.

More undergrads are needed. Maybe you need to recruit some noobs?

More undergrads are needed. Maybe you need to recruit some noobs?
Possibly. More noobs are trickling in with the VMCAS date (now passed) to get info on when to expect interviews and decisions.

@Lupin21 told me about these games. I'm new to SDN, but I've played mafia-type games before. Could you tag me when a new game runs?

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
vegeta_a_pokemon_by_sanora-d4g3vke.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I have a midterm on Monday, so I'd have to sit out a speed game this weekend. And after I sounded so eager in my intro post, too... :(

Just thought I'd leave this here.

Reactions: 10 users
DANGIT ROMO. BEAT ME TO IT.

Reactions: 1 user
That was perfect. I think the writers may have been inspired by the bandwagons of ww101...

DVMD is like a smarter version of Harvey. "I just look like a wolf, but don't worry, I can explain it."
Also, Charlie! :love:

Reactions: 2 users
That was perfect. I think the writers may have been inspired by the bandwagons of ww101...

DVMD is like a smarter version of Harvey. "I just look like a wolf, but don't worry, I can explain it."
Also, Charlie! :love:
Let's be real, DVMD is jane. Tends to be rational, is a leader among the people that uses good logic that is not often listened to, and is a sneaky wolf :p

But that was fantastic. Harvey would be @Mad Jack if Harvey wasn't actually a wolf in that case

Reactions: 1 user
So anyone have any games that they've been saving on the back burner? The only smaller scale I have any development on is a game that is already in the queue (and not under me). So who wants to step up??? :)

Wehh I want to run the dr Seuss game lol

Wehh I want to run the dr Seuss game lol
Lol totally forgot about that since its on a google doc XD. Do you still have the google doc? Are you free to run it with me? If so we can start the sign ups :)

(If you have a game and have the overwhelming urge to run one, now is the time to speak up)

Lol totally forgot about that since its on a google doc XD. Do you still have the google doc? Are you free to run it with me? If so we can start the sign ups :)

(If you have a game and have the overwhelming urge to run one, now is the time to speak up)
Yep! I'm in offseason now so I have much more time. :)

Go ahead and sign up the crew when you post sign ups :D

Yay I'm ready for my second return game!