Has Anyone Been Accepted to Edinburgh Early Admission From a US College?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SammiiB

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am really considering applying next year (after my sophomore year) but want to know more about it/hear some student's experiences. What grades, experience, etc. did you have? Also, since Glasgow is a 5 year program, can I apply early there too?

Members don't see this ad.

You can apply early to at least Glasgow, edinbirgh, and RVC

When I interviewed last year there was even one girl straight out of high school

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay thanks! Are the admission requirements stricter/what are they looking for? With less time is less experience, etc.

As for that, I have absolutely no idea. Their website has a TON of information on it about things like that.

If you can't find an answer on the Glasgow website, you may want to email admissions (http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/vet/contactus/) with your question. I know there is one girl from Canada who came right out of highschool and another who chose to forgo her first undergrad degree to join our class in her third year. I honestly don't know how they determine what they want from students just leaving high school vs undergrad.