Has anyone received a confirmation email/anything for applying to Glasgow?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

philcla183

Reaction score
I applied to glasgow through vmcas at the beginning of september but have yet to hear a single thing from them. I emailed but haven't received a response. Anyone else have this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to Glasgow through VMCAS this year in mid-September and didn't have any correspondence until I received the ethical reasoning test about three weeks later. I didn't receive a confirmation email, if that's what you're wondering about.

I applied to Glasgow through VMCAS too, early September and only got an email reminding me about the deadline, nothing else.

Members don't see this ad :)
I recently interviewed, virtually, with Glasgow. I submitted via VMCAS and completed the ethical reasoning test. I did not hear back from them but did note my reasoning test was 'completed'. I also attended their Q&A for the program a handful of weeks ago. It was very good and answered all of my questions except one. Glasgow is my #1 school. I have already been accepted into a school, this past weekend, but am holding out hope I get into Glasgow. Good luck to all.

Hello, all! Current 2nd year at Glasgow. Let me know if you have any questions and I will try to answer them as best I can. If you feel more comfortable asking in private, PM me. Congrats on interviews.

Yay! I received my acceptance to Glasgow this am. It is a wrap for me. My #1 choice. I am incredibly happy. September '22 starting class.

Reactions: 3 users
Yay! I received my acceptance to Glasgow this am. It is a wrap for me. My #1 choice. I am incredibly happy. September '22 starting class.
Congrats!!!! I also got my aCceptance this morning!!!!! So excited

Reactions: 1 users