Infiltrated WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SummerTheLynx

The Bioinformatics DVM student
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The man sat behind the desk, his legs resting right next to his computer monitor, while leaning far back in his chair. The man in front of him had a cold, unblinking stare. "So, do we have an agreement?" The man behind the desk stared him down intensely, not sure what to make of this. He chuckled. "Why should I trust you?" He paused, brought his legs off the table, and now stared at the person across from him while sitting upright. "There is no reason that I should trust you. You have a great life don't you? Living the life of a thug. Making all the money. Why..." He paused but snorted abruptly. "Why would you agree to help me? It just doesn't make sense."

"I cannot go to jail. I have a family, man. I Know you have been building a case against me. My gang.... I love them all. But, I can't afford to leave my family without a dad. Without a husband. I don't have many options. It's either you, or running away. I chose you. I am loyal to you."

The man behind the desk thought for a second, and then retorted, "Just as loyal as you were to your gang leader." He burst out laughing at his joke, clearly finding it hilarious. "I will trust you, for now. One wrong move, and you are done. You will never see your family again. Ever. Are we clear?"

"Completely."

"Well you know what to do. Carry on as if everything is the same. Tomorrow night, I will contact you, and you will do exactly as I say. Capeesh?"

"I understand." The man walked out of the room, with a cold stare, but a fearful posture.

The man behind the desk shook his head. "Well I'll be damned. Maybe we can pull this crap hole of a city together. All it takes is one. And then it spirals, it snowballs. Snitches beget snitches which beget snitches. Speaking of which...."

The man behind the desk flipped out his cell phone and held down on the #3. 5 rings. No answer.

"He'll call back. He always calls back. Not like he has much choice anyway." The man smiles. "All four of them are in for a huge awakening. They won't know what hit them. We can't do anything from the outside, but from the inside.... Heh, we have them all right where we want them."

"Chief?" The secretary from down the hall called over to him.

"Yes Darla?" he shouted back at her sarcastically, clearly unenthused about what she was about to say.

"Remember that you have to be at the mayor inauguration at 3:30 today. If you leave now you should be able to...."

"Yes, I know Darla. I know this most be the damned most important thing I do all day. You know, taking down gangs clearly isn't important. Or arresting true criminals. It's making sure I make nice with another stupid, corrupt politician who will get less done for this horrendous county than the freaking criminals get done. But don't you worry Darla, I will be there. I will head there right now."

Darla rolled her eyes. She was used to his sanctimonious speeches. But she did catch something different in his voice. Was it purpose? He hadn't had a goal, hadn't done anything important for awhile. Who knows, maybe he....

Her thoughts were interrupted by the chief. "Is my car ready for me. I swear if I get out there and my car isn't....

"Joe is already in the car waiting for y....."

"He better be." as he stormed out of the office in a huff.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Infiltrated WW. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ UP UNTIL THIS POINT, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ NOW!

Rules:
1. Editing is allowed, except for lynch votes. I don't care what you edit. If you made a mistake and someone didn't catch it in the moment, and you edit it afterwards, good for you. But if you edit a lynch vote and mess with our lynch tallies, then the mods will get mad at you and enact mod justice.

2. SoV rule is in effect. We will NOT mod kill you. But if you miss enough, you will be auto lynched. And if you are a villager, that could be detrimental at end game. So use contingencies. The SoV rule states that if you miss a lynch tally, you will automatically get a vote the next day. Miss the night action as well? You will get 2 votes the next day.

3. Plurality rules are in effect. If more then half of the people vote for you, you will be lynched. This means that when you cast a vote, think about your vote, think about whether or not you actually want that person to be lynched before they can give a rebuttle. Because they will be lynched automatically if plurality is hit. Note that the SoV rule DOES NOT APPLY for plurality

4. No screenshots. This is more for my sanity than anything else.

GAME SPECIFIC RULES!!!!!! (READ THIS, THIS IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER GAMES!)
1. We will start on a mayor vote. So we start on Day 1 for everyone's records.

2. On subsequent days, there will be lynch votes. These lynch votes work different than other games! If someone gets lynched, this puts out a hit on them for the following night. Any of the 4 gangs in the game can respond to this hit and kill the lynch candidate during the night cycle (or all 4 could even do so). However, if all 4 gangs refrain from killing the lynch candidate, they live another day. There can be positive or negative consequences to the gangs for killing a lynch candidate.

3. During the nighttime, there are individual specific actions and gang specific actions. Gang specific actions REQUIRES VOTING. Aka, if you are in a gang, make sure you check in at your gang chat at some point during the night cycle.

4. Due to Number 3, Night cycles will always end at 9 am est, regardless of when the lynch cycle ends! So there will never be a short night, and thus no excuse why you didn't get a chance to check in/send in a contingency.

5. Some of you have actions that MUST BE SUBMITTED DURING THE DAY. Check your roles right now and see if you have an action like that. If you do, this action can be sent in as a contingency, or must be submitted prior to the lynch cycle deadline (usually 8/9 pm EST)

6 HOW PMS WORK, AKA SUPER IMPORTANT READ HERE NOW!!!!
As you can see, you are in groups, and some of you are in gangs/are wolves. During the day, you may communicate with anyone based on your number group (ie #s 1-5 may communicate), but you may NOT communicate based on your role based pm group, this includes wolves/gangs. During the night cycle, you MAY NOT communicate with your number group, but may communicate with your role based pm group, ie. wolves/gangs.

7. For those of you in gangs, you will really like this perk. Lower ranks will USURP the roles of higher ranks. To best illustrate this, let me provide you with an example. I am part of the Crypts (not a gang in this game), and I am the third in command. The second in command got killed overnight. I now gained all of the abilities of the second in command. Thus, there is a tactfulness and strategy based on who to kill within a group as a result. As a result, be careful on what you share/how much you share... (also, this means that roles within gangs are not lost, just transferred)

8. My reward for you reading through all of this is some advice for you on how to be successful in this game. This game requires a level of skill that will be beyond that of an ordinary WW game. I will say in advance that if you are hoping an alliance seer will carry you, then you will do very poorly this game, as there is NO TRUE ALLIANCE SEER in this game. This game will require you to weigh what happens both on this thread, as well as in the votes within your gang. I highly encourage people to use spreadsheets to be successful in this one, it can be very telling. Also, in case you haven't noticed, there is a TON of pming in this game. It is there for a reason, use it. Spreading information around can be very good, just be careful that you don't spread around things that might get you killed....

And with that, we start on a day cycle. You are voting to elect a mayor, which I am sure has some level of importance on some level maybe. Be sure to check with who you can pm with, and if you have a day action, make sure you get it in during the day cycle. Day 1 ends at 6 pm EST tomorrow!

(as a final aside, note that there are 4 mods for this game due to the complexity of it. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. All mods will be added to all conversation within the next hour)

Here is your roster:

"The Corner"
1. MJ
2. WildZoo
3. alohacat
4. Devastating
5. Trilt

The gang's safe house
6. FS
7. Cyndia
8. Allie
9. kcoughli
10. Kam

The police safe house
11. Finnick
12. Heyyimhayley
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. Gwen
15. Animal Midwife

The Police headquarters
16. Fireman
17. Zensing
18. Stb
19. Ceph
20. Jayna

The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
21. dyachei
22.DVMD
23. LIS in his white panel van
24. Rojo
25. Caia

The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.Caiter92
28. Katashark
29.rocky
30. DocEspana

The neutral zone
31. swiniazycie
32.Ashgirl
33. PBC
34. Teep
35.Sov

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm scared already, and I'm not even playing :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
5Ignt.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Elect DocE

Hopefully some of you know my strong opinions on the strategy of mayor vote strategies. Throw all that out the window for this game and let me be clear: not electing me would be a terribly poor decision.

elect zensing

The police station is right next to the humane shelter. Come free a puppy and vote for me!

Official Elections Tally:

DVMD 1:
(dy)
WZ 6: (WZ, kam, ceph, stb, finn, MJ)
Rojo 1: (rojo)
Dy 3: (gwen, dev, hayley)
Trilt 2: (trilt, kcough)
Caia 1: (jayna)
DocE 2: (DocE, allie)
Zen 1: (zen)

I think...

Reactions: 1 users
No platforms? No entertaining gifs? I am disappointed in all of you. :yeahright:

Elect DVMD

for the uni-llama? uni-alpaca? I don't even know but I love it.

Edit. I should probably make things bolded and official, yeah?

No platforms? No entertaining gifs? I am disappointed in all of you. :yeahright:
Excuse me, did you miss my platform? Puppies from the humane shelter next to the police station!

With that being said... I fall before DVMD's onslaught of amazing grumpy cat photos. unelect me, elect DVMD