Infiltrated WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If DocE had a nickle for every girl that started an interaction with him that way...
and some guys?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
my 401k
7017816_1_l.jpg

See, he can post pretty pictures to appeal to the masses!

Members don't see this ad :)
Mayor Vote Tally:

DVMD (8) : PBC, FS, KC, Trilt, caia, caiter, aloha, finn,
WZ (3): cpod, Kam, MJ
Jojo ():
Dy (3): gwen, deva, SOV,
Trilt ():
Caia (1): jayna,
DocE (19): Doc, allie, jojo, Ash, LIS, Rocky, Fireman, Teep, dy, Jil, DVMD, kata, midwife, Zen, Hayley, stb, swin, LotF, WZ,
Zen ():

34/35 votes reporting

Missing: @Cyndia

Polls close at 6 PM EST

Last edited:
The man made a compelling point. And despite you guys betrayal, DocE has a similar style as me, and I just wanted the mayor for ****s and giggles and to see if I could garner any support, but clear all you prevets hate me, so I abandoned ship.

Btw, I don't think I've ever used a spreadsheet for ww. I definitely didn't use one last game.

Betrayal! Never!! You say that like this is WW or something!

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
The man made a compelling point. And despite you guys betrayal, DocE has a similar style as me, and I just wanted the mayor for ****s and giggles and to see if I could garner any support, but clear all you prevets hate me, so I abandoned ship.

Btw, I don't think I've ever used a spreadsheet for ww. I definitely didn't use one last game.
Why in the world would you think anyone hates you :laugh: stop being silly rojo

This is apparently also another faction game... with there being 4 gangs as per the mods from the very first post.... Seems to be the flavor of the game now, as this is the 3rd of the last, what, 4 games to have different factions. Maybe 3rd time's a charm?

I think there is just as much chance that DocE is inflating his role importance or him screwing with us as there is him being mayor is actually something that will help us.

Plus he has still not produced any grumpy cat or sloth pictures, so there's that.

It doesn't seem like it really matters at this point though, so whatevs.

Reactions: 2 users
I think there is just as much chance that DocE is inflating his role importance or him screwing with us as there is him being mayor is actually something that will help us.

Plus he has still not produced any grumpy cat or sloth pictures, so there's that.

It doesn't seem like it really matters at this point though, so whatevs.

My dream is to burn brightly for one moment and totally redeem myself by actually proving to all of you that I can be a force for good. Follow your dreams!
uMNAEeX.gif

Reactions: 3 users
My dream is to burn brightly for one moment and totally redeem myself by actually proving to all of you that I can be a force for good. Follow your dreams!
uMNAEeX.gif

Well now I just can't vote for you on principle.

Also, now I'm sure you're screwing with us. You? Force for good?

image.jpeg

Members don't see this ad :)
Well now I just can't vote for you on principle.

Also, now I'm sure you're screwing with us. You? Force for good?

View attachment 200916
storytime_1.jpg

there was a time, well before many of you even knew what SDN or WW was, when I was known for being one of the best wolf hunters and one of the worst wolves. I had been a wolf once and crashed and burned after day one, but I went an absolutely comical number of games as a villager and having only been a wolf once and was simply killing it with the wolf hunting.

Then Id sometimes be a wolf but id suck. And my overwhelmingly good villager credentialsn kept me alive until I slipped up as a wolf.

Then I played the JDH mythology game where I was the alpha and I decided to create such a thick layer of lies that no one would unravel them. and no one did. People died defending me. I created fake powers and had people convinced they were real. I think I was discovered with two rounds left, except one of my two only real powers was to survive a lynch... which I did.... and which made people back off while I used my one other power: double kill night (for the win bringing the game from 5 v 1 to 1 v 1 in 24 hours.

Since then I have been never trusted again. With good reason. So now I'm auto seer on sight most games. But be aware.... there was a time when I was actually a force for good But good lord that was a long time ago.

This is apparently also another faction game... with there being 4 gangs as per the mods from the very first post.... Seems to be the flavor of the game now, as this is the 3rd of the last, what, 4 games to have different factions. Maybe 3rd time's a charm?
Gangs may or may not be different factions, but do you think the gangs are evil?

This is "infiltrator" WW.

The man sat behind the desk, his legs resting right next to his computer monitor, while leaning far back in his chair. The man in front of him had a cold, unblinking stare. "So, do we have an agreement?" The man behind the desk stared him down intensely, not sure what to make of this. He chuckled. "Why should I trust you?" He paused, brought his legs off the table, and now stared at the person across from him while sitting upright. "There is no reason that I should trust you. You have a great life don't you? Living the life of a thug. Making all the money. Why..." He paused but snorted abruptly. "Why would you agree to help me? It just doesn't make sense."

"I cannot go to jail. I have a family, man. I Know you have been building a case against me. My gang.... I love them all. But, I can't afford to leave my family without a dad. Without a husband. I don't have many options. It's either you, or running away. I chose you. I am loyal to you."

The man behind the desk thought for a second, and then retorted, "Just as loyal as you were to your gang leader." He burst out laughing at his joke, clearly finding it hilarious. "I will trust you, for now. One wrong move, and you are done. You will never see your family again. Ever. Are we clear?"

"Completely."

"Well you know what to do. Carry on as if everything is the same. Tomorrow night, I will contact you, and you will do exactly as I say. Capeesh?"

"I understand."

The write up suggests that at least one gang member, and maybe one in every gang, is reporting to the police. If the gangs are evil, then we have villagers who are on wolf PMs. I'm not sure how to balance that, considering that, by storyline, the informer could tell the police/village all wolf role names at once. The informant dies, we verify their role, and we lynch everyone they name. Easy villager victory.

Nothing's stopping the mods from introducing a rule for the informants that they can never reveal what they know, or at least only under heavy restrictions. However, that seems at odds with the story we've been given.

Instead, I think the informants are wolves that are "infiltrating" the gangs. They can inform on identities to the uniformed police (a wolf outside of the gangs, maybe), but the police don't have the power to destroy the gangs directly. Think of classic 1930's corrupt Chicago. Gangs have power on the streets, but they are splintered and don't trust each other or other gangs. Other villagers on the street ally themselves (think like a protection racket) instead of the weak police. The police know who each other are and who the informants are, but don't have the power to tackle gangs head-on.

I've always felt that wolves and villagers are not defined by morality, but by villagers being large-numbered but distrustful while wolves are in the minority but united. Other people's thoughts on this theory? Other theories anyone wants to air?

Reactions: 3 users
Also, since DocE's claiming politician, and I'm re-examining the intro...

"Yes, I know Darla. I know this most be the damned most important thing I do all day. You know, taking down gangs clearly isn't important. Or arresting true criminals. It's making sure I make nice with another stupid, corrupt politician who will get less done for this horrendous county than the freaking criminals get done. But don't you worry Darla, I will be there. I will head there right now."

Emphasis added by me.

The police are at odds with the politician. With my theory, this supports DocE, politician, as villager.
#vote@DocEspana

I've always felt that wolves and villagers are not defined by morality, but by villagers being large-numbered but distrustful while wolves are in the minority but united. Other people's thoughts on this theory? Other theories anyone wants to air?

Whole basis of WW is informed minority vs. uninformed majority. Adding chaos and all the other trimmings modifies that a good bit (and faction games... a lot bit!) but that's fundamentally the core.

I like the infiltrated theory. We'll see, I'm sure!

storytime_1.jpg

there was a time, well before many of you even knew what SDN or WW was, when I was known for being one of the best wolf hunters and one of the worst wolves. I had been a wolf once and crashed and burned after day one, but I went an absolutely comical number of games as a villager and having only been a wolf once and was simply killing it with the wolf hunting.

Then Id sometimes be a wolf but id suck. And my overwhelmingly good villager credentialsn kept me alive until I slipped up as a wolf.

Then I played the JDH mythology game where I was the alpha and I decided to create such a thick layer of lies that no one would unravel them. and no one did. People died defending me. I created fake powers and had people convinced they were real. I think I was discovered with two rounds left, except one of my two only real powers was to survive a lynch... which I did.... and which made people back off while I used my one other power: double kill night (for the win bringing the game from 5 v 1 to 1 v 1 in 24 hours.

Since then I have been never trusted again. With good reason. So now I'm auto seer on sight most games. But be aware.... there was a time when I was actually a force for good But good lord that was a long time ago.
You know that happened to be my first ww game ever...

Instead, I think the informants are wolves that are "infiltrating" the gangs. They can inform on identities to the uniformed police (a wolf outside of the gangs, maybe), but the police don't have the power to destroy the gangs directly. Think of classic 1930's corrupt Chicago. Gangs have power on the streets, but they are splintered and don't trust each other or other gangs. Other villagers on the street ally themselves (think like a protection racket) instead of the weak police. The police know who each other are and who the informants are, but don't have the power to tackle gangs head-on.
This is pretty much what I was thinking as well. I would be thinking that each gang may have a snitch (or snitches) that are wolves and informing a central element of the dealings of their gangs.
Anyone have a ballpark estimate of how many wolves they'd think are present? I'm also thinking that there may be conversions (no idea how many would be balanced), but the cops probably have some way to recruit/intimidate/blackmail new gang members to become informants.

This is pretty much what I was thinking as well. I would be thinking that each gang may have a snitch (or snitches) that are wolves and informing a central element of the dealings of their gangs.
Anyone have a ballpark estimate of how many wolves they'd think are present? I'm also thinking that there may be conversions (no idea how many would be balanced), but the cops probably have some way to recruit/intimidate/blackmail new gang members to become informants.
Completely off the top of my head, but 4 gangs, so 4 snitches, 2 regular cops, and 2-3 conversions?

That also suggests that each gang guaranteed has a wolf, which I think would make things unbalanced. If gangs are small, we could go through them quickly to find wolves. Maybe 2 snitches, 4 cops, and possibility of 3 more snitches?

It seems possible from the way STL wrote things up that some wolves are not in any gangs.
a way to find them would be to mass reveal all the gang members, but I doubt anyone would go for that.

Not really sure whether keeping the gang compositions "private" is necessary or not. I guess not, but again, doubt anyone would go for that. It isn't really clear if gangs matter in any way. Again, I doubt it, especially as it is apparent that gangs have varying numbers.

The chief walked up towards the podium a crumpled piece of paper in hand. His mind wasn’t really there. In fact, he had spent the whole car ride crumpling the paper and thinking of his plots, his perfect plans, and his ways to make the city great again. He had focused on it so much throughout that car ride, that he did not prepare his speech. Hell, he didn’t even look at who the elected mayor would be.

He was heading up the stage when he saw who it was on the paper. DocEspana. “That bastard.” He muttered under his breath. There are bad people in this world, but nothing was worse than a slimy, corrupt politician. And he, he was the worst of the worst. Let’s forget the fact that he was in the pocket of all of the gangs. But his policies, were not only destructive and pointless, but downright illegal.

“I will give that little as….”

“Chief, they are ready for you to speak.” The police officer nudged him, as the chief had clearly gotten lost in a daydream. The chief composed himself, and walked up to the podium meeting DocEspana right before the podium. He shook his hand especially firmly, only slightly cutting off the circulation of DocEspana’s hand. He went up and whispered in his ear, “You know I will take you down you miserable cu….”

DocEspana interrupted him “You will be gone long before that happens. Good luck trying to get to me. I am virtually untouchable now.” He briefly chuckled and motioned his hand towards the podium.

The chief walked over trying to straighten up the crinkled paper. He placed it on the podium and stared outward into the crowd.

“Hello citizens of this great city.” He paused, holding back a cringe at the words he was saying.

“I am enthralled today to announce our fantastic new…..” He stopped. He looked back at DocEspana, a **** eating grin on his face. “You know what, no, I am not doing this.” He takes the paper from the podium and rips it into several pieces, throwing the remnants into the crowd.

“First off, this is not a great city. And with the types of scum that is left in this city, I doubt very few of you can even be called citizens. No, I am not enthralled to announce our new mayor. I mean, come on people. I would rather you have even elected one of the damn gang leaders, at least they may have actually done something productive for this city. But instead you elect this filth.” He motions his hand back towards DocEspana, who is dying of laughter.

“You think this is funny. Do you really think this is so funny?” The chief was turning red in the face. “Well maybe you won’t find what I have to say next as funny.” He pauses, this time for dramatic effect. Except the execution was off, and it turned into an awkward silence.

“This is it. This is war. We will lock up as many of you “citizens” as possible. Nowhere will be safe. Your gang hideouts. Your favorite dealing spots. Everywhere will become ‘police territory.’ I swear we will end up….”

That was when the gunshot went off. Two police offers headed towards the source of the shot. One police officer grabbed the chief, running him to the nearest police car.

“Everyone, relax. The chief can be such a jokester, thinking the police would do such a thing.” He laughs, cueing the audience to laugh with him. “Now let me tell you what is really going to happen….”

The police door was shut and the chief could no longer hear anything.

DocEspana was elected mayor. It is night 1, BE SURE TO KEEP IN MIND that pm groups have now changed to night time pm groups!

"The Corner"
1. MJ
2. WildZoo
3. alohacat
4. Devastating
5. Trilt

The gang's safe house
6. FS
7. Cyndia
8. Allie
9. kcoughli
10. Kam

The police safe house
11. Finnick
12. Heyyimhayley
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. Gwen
15. Animal Midwife

The Police headquarters
16. Fireman
17. Zensing
18. Stb
19. Ceph
20. Jayna

The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
21. dyachei
22.DVMD
23. LIS in his white panel van
24. Rojo
25. Caia

The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.Caiter92
28. Katashark
29.rocky
30. DocEspana

The neutral zone
31. swiniazycie
32.Ashgirl
33. PBC
34. Teep
35.Sov

In fact, he had spent the whole car ride crumpling the paper and thinking of his plots, his perfect plans, and his ways to make the city great again.
:mad::punch::rage:

So, that didn't seem to go so well.

It will also be a long boring night for me. I'm not in a gang, so can others confirm that this is like DocE & JDH's last lounge game where gangs members were not necessarily wolves?

Whoops sorry, all my alerts just flooded into my phone, didnt realize we'd started. But on the plus side, yay I did my first spay today! :soexcited:

Reactions: 12 users
:mad::punch::rage:

So, that didn't seem to go so well.

It will also be a long boring night for me. I'm not in a gang, so can others confirm that this is like DocE & JDH's last lounge game where gangs members were not necessarily wolves?
How would we be able to confirm that on n1? And who would believe anyone advocating that on n1?

Last edited:
How would we be able to confirm that on n1? And who would be believe anyone advocating that on n1?
One of the "issues" with that game was lynching gang members just because they were in a gang, but they turned out to be villagers. So, while I know it may not be trust worthy info at this point, it would be helpful if people could confirm if that is true. Obviously if they lie about it, that will quickly be discovered and those people would get lynched pretty fast.

One of the "issues" with that game was lynching gang members just because they were in a gang, but they turned out to be villagers. So, while I know it may not be trust worthy info at this point, it would be helpful if people could confirm if that is true. Obviously if they lie about it, that will quickly be discovered and those people would get lynched pretty fast.
I was less than thrilled with how that went. Tried telling people...

Obviously if they lie about it, that will quickly be discovered

Just to clarify - you're suggesting we lynch the person who steps forward?

My current idea is that gang members may be wolves or villagers. If we lynch a random gang member, then we might get a wolf even if we have a gang member come forward tonight and claim villager. If a gang member claimed villager tonight, the only alignment claim we could definitely test is their own.

I definitely wolves could be hiding in gangs, but I think gang members are probably villagers and wolves cops most of the time. It seems more likely that a gang member could be tipping of the police, which makes for a good wolf.

I definitely wolves could be hiding in gangs, but I think gang members are probably villagers and wolves cops most of the time.

Those were some feels I was getting from the write-ups as well.

are you guys not even reading the write ups?

police and do gooders are wolves. So, yea, scumbag mayor in the pocket of the gangs. Great.

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?num_votes=5000,&sort=user_rating,desc&title_type=tv_series

It's just like, the third highest rated TV show of all time on IMDB. Frequently rated as the best dramatic series of all time by critics. It's a good show is what I'm saying. 96% on Rotten Tomatoes good. Legitimized the career of some no-name guy, Idris somethingrather.
I usually have to be tricked into watching serious TV shows... haven't watched almost anything on that top list, tbh.

btw. may have overstated my power to cripple wolves.

but now I do have powers! and they'll make the game more fun! Hopefully someone recruits me now so I have someone to talk to about the powers.

After all... what is a world without laws? It is lawless. It is chaos. So I will bring some order to this world.

Just need to figure out... what.... laws.... to write. Any suggestions on some laws you'd like to see in the game?

I have no information, but I think it is more nuanced than that... And I don't believe a word out of your mouth.

Next.

More nuanced? Likely; but also likely only by a bit. But thats a great starting point, a lens through which future information should be passed

If I'm playing this bombastically, you know I'm a villager. This much is true. The question remains will the wolves kill me or convert me.