IRL WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can go either way, but you and devyn are the only options at this point based on what I know.
well it really isnt me/BI. So it would be more beneficial to go after someone that is more likely.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
unlynch devyn lynch biyachei

Don't know why the change. Unless they are a wolf and think devyn won't get lynched and just want to make sure a lynch goes through so they can win. Only thing I can think of that would make them change without explanation.

I changed it because byachei asked me too. Still not a wolf. We both have a strong gut feeling that you are though.
the seer should not still be alive, people!

@VetAshley2117

Consider changing your vote. I really think Biyachei is a wolf. They got STL lynched and are now doing it to me too.
Not likely. I just rethought everything. I'm not a wolf. So if I lynch devyn first and she can take someone down with her and she's not a wolf, I hand the wolves the game. And I want to avoid that. if you are the wolf, then this could end the game.

When I die and am not a wolf, lynch DVM

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch Vote

BIachei 3 (Jojo, DVMD, Vetash)
DVMD 2 (Devyn, BIachei)

Deadline: 4pm.

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF
on_his_high_horse-154936.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@VetAshley2117 , if there are still two wolves left they win it after this round. To my knowledge we haven't found an unseerable wolf yet. It wouldn't surprise me at all if that's rojo. If we ever lynched him DVMD could have then claimed him unseerable.

It was a 3-way catfight between 2 players today.....

200.gif

With BI and Dyachei vs DVMdream each claiming the other was the wolf (with a brief sidetrack with Devyn). Many claims were claimed. Were any true? Only the mod knows.

In any case, you have lynched Biachei, the dynamic duo of crazy cat ladies, who used their kitties to protect other players (and themselves quite frequently). A bit understood, all they wanted was more cats...
giphy.gif

And the beat goes on.......

It is Night 13. Deadline: 9pmESt..... but prefer earlier if y'all can get your shiz together.

There are 4 players left in the game:

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
2- @VetAshley2117
1- @DVMDream
2- @devyn
3- @thedrjojo

Closed Places.
ICU
<shut down due to lack of insurance reimbursement>

A -Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
<shut down by a class action suit>

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
(shut down due to e-coli scare)

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc

<taken over by a hedge fund as a tax shelter?>

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
<Closed due to loss of its tech savvy employee>

Jail/Dog Pound
<closed due to disuse>

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman
DocE & Chillbo <3, Ralph, the stoner, and head wolf.

Lupin21, office worker
hedgie, corporate raider
FFM, chairman of the board

Html, bicycle messenger
Mad Jack, Divorce lawyer, wolf
Lissarae06, hot dog vendor turned CEO
Gwenevre/Ashgirl, Insurance company representative
Wildzoo, President=>chairman of the board
shortnsweet, director of the NSA, wolf
ResoluteMike, vice president
Letitsnow, dirty judge
Summerthelynx, human resources manager
allie, treasurer
Dyachei/BI, crazy cat lady

@VetAshley2117 was killed last night. But who did the killing? EVERYONE wants to know. Vetash was our secretary, and anyone who has worked in the real world has found out, the secretary knows who is really important, and everything that happens to them. She knew the members of the board of directors, and any changes to them, and if any of them had been converted. Sadly, all the board members are dead, and the secretary pool was a lonely place. .

It is Day 14.
Deadline: Whenever I feel conversation has petered out...

There are 3 players left in the game:

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.

1- @DVMDream
2- @devyn
3- @thedrjojo

Closed Places.
ICU
<shut down due to lack of insurance reimbursement>

A -Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
<shut down by a class action suit>

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
(shut down due to e-coli scare)

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc

<taken over by a hedge fund as a tax shelter?>

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
<Closed due to loss of its tech savvy employee>

Jail/Dog Pound
<closed due to disuse>

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman
DocE & Chillbo <3, Ralph, the stoner, and head wolf.

Lupin21, office worker
hedgie, corporate raider
FFM, chairman of the board

Html, bicycle messenger
Mad Jack, Divorce lawyer, wolf
Lissarae06, hot dog vendor turned CEO
Gwenevre/Ashgirl, Insurance company representative
Wildzoo, President=>chairman of the board
shortnsweet, director of the NSA, wolf
ResoluteMike, vice president
Letitsnow, dirty judge
Summerthelynx, human resources manager
allie, treasurer
Dyachei/BI, crazy cat lady
Vetash, secretary

Last edited:
Ugh, I can think of both of them lying like this. And both of them putting me in this situation as payback. And both of them laughing their asses off at me right now.

I can see sov making the greyhound a wolf to start the game, but not as a convert. I can't think of a game without a conversion, and there is no indication anyone else we have gotten has been converted, so #lynch dvmdream#

Unfortunately I think it is game over no matter who you pick. Didn't someone mention the next time we lynch devyn the first person to vote for her dies instead? I vaguely remember something like that.

Anyway, up to you rojo.

Unfortunately I think it is game over no matter who you pick. Didn't someone mention the next time we lynch devyn the first person to vote for her dies instead? I vaguely remember something like that.

Anyway, up to you rojo.
If that was true, sov would have just ended the game cause it's game over.

I didn't want sov to close just yet.

I'm still leaning towards her, but would like a bit more dialog before deciding

I can't be a wolf so there is that - I am the only true villager in this game. I am SOV's favourite.

I am unconvertable, I cannot be lynched, I cannot die. So either you are a wolf or dvm is. If you are not a wolf, I recommend voting for dvm who I would say is one.

I can't be a wolf so there is that - I am the only true villager in this game. I am SOV's favourite.

I am unconvertable, I cannot be lynched, I cannot die. So either you are a wolf or dvm is. If you are not a wolf, I recommend voting for dvm who I would say is one.
If this was the case, then I could see you not counting to the total numbers...

You have to be vulnerable somehow or else the game isn't balanced.

The final three comes down to this. There is DVMDream, the veterinarian who could spot a wolf from a mile away being used to being around animals. But she was so busy as a vet that she just didn't have time for unimportant things like chatting. She could had time to vote. Of course, while in the ICU, or at the end, when the future of the world depended on it, she had her brief moments where she could say all the things she was thinking about but too busy to actually say.

Then we had Jojo, the vindictive ex who spent half the game searching for the divorce lawyer (a wolf), so she could take over as chairman from FFM (don't y'all see Jojo and FFM as the perfect couple. I can't imagine why they had marital troubles). Sadly Jojo had no luck finding MJ, the divorce lawyer, until he was already in the ICU. Jojo's chance for glory was gone (not that there is much to the highly coveted chairman job, it was completely ceremonial). But, having survived to the end by being wholly unhelpful, he has his chance for glory now to win it all.

Finally we had Devyn, the italian greyhound, SOV's favorite. Would a mod really make a villager that is unkillable, unlynchable, unconvertible, and unable to be investigated? He might if he was blinded by his love for the breed and wanted to see the role survive to the end no matter what. I mean, every end game is essentially a 50/50 shot for the wolves (if they can make it that far), why not make the person who is going to decide the game assigned ahead of time (by RNG of course). And if you happened to have 2 silenced players with the dog at the end, wouldn't that have been funny (sorry DocE, you couldn't make it too).

What was the wolves strategy? They really didn't kill a whole lot of important roles. The seers, the protector etc were left in the game to be lynched. They finally killed the insurance co rep, but not until there were 3 players saved. Which one of these players would have this diabolical strategy.

So here we stood, and DVMD quickly pointed at Devyn, Devyn unflinchingly chose DVMD, and Jojo waited all night to pick DVMD, waffle for a few minutes, and then pick DVMD again. Was there any point in letting this play out longer? No.

DVMD has been chosen to be lynched, but before Devyn or Jojo could lynch her, our infamous dog catcher shows up, and notes that DVMD has tried to lynch Devyn, and in anger he knocks the stuffing out of her, sending her to the crematorium.

ChuckKnockedOut.gif

I guess we will never know who the wolf is now!
Game over.

Thanks for playing everyone. Hope you enjoyed. See ya.

@Cyndia , IRS agent, Wolf
@swingnsave , Bail Bondsman
@DocEspana & @Chillbo Baggins <3, Ralph, the stoner, and head wolf.

@Lupin21 , office worker
@hedgiehog , corporate raider
@Flim Flam Man , chairman of the board

@lhmhtd , bicycle messenger
@Mad Jack , Divorce lawyer, wolf
@Lissarae06, hot dog vendor turned CEO
@Gwenevre /@Ashgirl, Insurance company representative
@WildZoo, President=>chairman of the board
@shortnsweet, director of the NSA, wolf
@ResoluteMike, vice president
@LetItSnow, dirty judge
@SummerTheLynx, human resources manager
@allieh8607 , treasurer
@dyachei/@brightimpressio, crazy cat lady
@VetAshley2117 , secretary
@devyn, Italian Greyhound
@thedrjojo , Vindictive ex
@DVMDream , Veterinarian, turned to wolf. . jk. DVMD was the wolf. Congrats to the Villagers on their victory.

Last edited: