IRL WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch Vote

Jojo 0 ()
nobody 1 (Dvmdream)
STL 1 (, Jojo)
LIS 2 (, Vetash, STL)
Vetash 2 (Devyn, Dyachei)
Allie 1 (LIS)

Deadline: tentatively 4:30pm (and get PMs in for another turnaround - try a 9pm deadline for night).

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF

35a4f4f09cc1382a588a4b8da168f4e2.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
(AKA my partner isn't responding to her text messages :()

I'm tempted to create a three-way tie..... but I don't want to incur mod wrath.... lynch LIS.

Final Lynch Vote

Jojo 0 ()
nobody 1 (Dvmdream)
STL 0 (, )
LIS 3 (, Vetash, STL, Gwen)
Vetash 3 (Devyn, Dyachei,jojo)
Allie 1 (LIS)

Deadline: tentatively 4:30pm (and get PMs in for another turnaround - try a 9pm deadline for night).

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF

35a4f4f09cc1382a588a4b8da168f4e2.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not a wolf either. I am the secretary that can see what members of the board are doing once I knew who all the board members were. I saw FFM get chatted by a wolf and then the next night I was in ICU because the same thing happened to me.

It's a tie. I love ties. Our tiebreaker Lissarae is dead, so we go to back up plan.
LIS was the first one to receive 3 votes, so @LetItSnow is sent to the ICU. I guarantee you, next tie I will not be as merciful.

Also, with the loss of LIS, our tech company no longer has any tech savvy employees and it goes belly up. Please note your new groups.

Night 11 deadline 9pm

There are 8 healthy players left in the game:

A -Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- @Gwenevre + @Ashgirl
2- @VetAshley2117
4- @SummerTheLynx

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
1- @DVMDream
2- @devyn
3- @thedrjojo
4- @allieh8607
1- @dyachei @brightimpressio

ICU
2- @WildZoo
3- @shortnsweet
3- @ResoluteMike
2- @LetItSnow

Closed Places.
B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
(shut down due to e-coli scare)

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc

<taken over by a hedge fund as a tax shelter?>

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
<Closed due to loss of its tech savvy employee>

Jail/Dog Pound
<closed due to disuse>

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman
DocE & Chillbo <3, Ralph, the stoner, and head wolf.

Lupin21, office worker
hedgie, corporate raider
FFM, chairman of the board

Html, bicycle messenger
Mad Jack, Divorce lawyer, wolf
Lissarae06, hot dog vendor turned CEO

Sigh. Dumb.

Pretty much a guarantee that there is a wolf or wolves voting for me unless whoever I tied with also is a villager.

As far as why I didn't break the tie in my favor - thx for the heads up Rojo but I was touring all afternoon withy public health rotation. No chance to be on sdn. Ah well.

G'luck villagers. I don't have any useful info to share so ... Meh.

Since I'm not dead yet, one thought on the voting ....

It looks to me like Jojo set up the tie. I'm still more suspicious of the people that voted for me, but if vetash also is a villager (I have no idea), that would be *exactly* the kind of move I'd expect Rojo to make - he's definitely willing to gamble a bit and, knowing the tie-splitter is gone from the game, he would have been willing to gamble that SOV would just kill both Vetash and I. Then he tags me to give himself some plausible deniability figuring that if I show up and break the tie toward vetash ... big deal, a villager still gets killed.

Which is a long way of saying that I think setting up the tie was pretty sketchy. Even with tagging me....

Reactions: 1 user
The ICU has been a fairly active place lately. So many critical cases coming in needing attention, so little funding to actually take care of them. Luckily there are stringent procedures in place to determine when and how people are treated. The starting point for all of those procedures is the insurance company representative who determines all the treatment protocols. So we find ourselves with a full ICU with few being treated when @Gwenevre / @Ashgirl is brought in to the ICU after another attack last night.

The crack admissions team checks on gwenash's insurance information when they make the horrifying discovery that gwenash is the insurance company representative. Twiddledee turns to Twiddledum and asks "How can we call the insurance rep when the insurance rep is our patient?" Twiddledum, being the smarter of the 2 admin people responds, "The insurance company can just appoint a new rep. All you have to do is call the President of SDN co.". Twiddledee then responds "But haven't you heard, the president took a promotion to chairman of the board, so there is no president anymore." Twiddledum then wonders "Couldn't we just call the former president and let them decide". But Twiddledee is well versed in these matters and claims "Absolutely NOT! We have protocols in place to make sure things are done properly. That would not be proper! We cannot run this ICU unless there is a properly appointed insurance rep appointed by a President. Not to mention the former president is in the ICU as well!". Twiddledee and Twiddledum just look at each other with that blank, administrative look. One turns to the other (kind of confused about which one is which now) and concludes "I guess we should just close the ICU down completely, because no one is permitted to be treated". "But won't they all die then?" the other responds. "Yeah, I guess". The 2 shrug their shoulders, turn off the power and go on permanent vacation as all the equipment powers down and one by one all the patients expire.
The obituaries of the now dead and cremated players follows:

Obituaries.
Gwen/Ash: Our faithful insurance company reps insured that at least people could stay alive for a few days until one person could be fully treated. With their death, those suffering attacks have no hope.

Wildzoo: President of the corporation had the important job of filling crucial positions when/if they became vacant. Accepted promotion and left that role unfulfilled.

ShortnSweet: Director of the NSA, wolf. Used taxpayer funds to snoop on the players and learn all she could about them. Also had the ability to appoint a protege to continue her nefarious activities.

ResoluteMike: Vice president. As in most companies, the title is pretty much meaningless, given just to placate people around long enough. Had no role, except ONCE in the game was allowed to do ANYTHING they wanted (within reason). Used his ability to raise money for DVMD's treatment on the same night she received insurance co approval. <smh>

Letitsnow: Dirty judge. Was able to use his power and influence to decide who to let out of jail, but more importantly, could bargain with the inmates to force them to do things for him. Unfortunately for LIS, the wolves <strangely> decided that using their audit power and jailing people was just not worthwhile, and he was left having an empty courtroom almost every day.

Day 12 deadline: This is going to be a problem. Unless you all finish lynching by 8-9am tomorrow, I will be out ALL day, and cannot close (i will probably be too tired when I get back). So try to finish lynching tonight, and then we will have a LONG night! Sorry. Real life.

There are 7 lucky players left in the game:

2- @VetAshley2117
4- @SummerTheLynx

1- @DVMDream
2- @devyn
3- @thedrjojo
4- @allieh8607
1- @dyachei @brightimpressio

Closed Places.
ICU
<shut down due to lack of insurance reimbursement>

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
(shut down due to e-coli scare)

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc

<taken over by a hedge fund as a tax shelter?>

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
<Closed due to loss of its tech savvy employee>

Jail/Dog Pound
<closed due to disuse>

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman
DocE & Chillbo <3, Ralph, the stoner, and head wolf.

Lupin21, office worker
hedgie, corporate raider
FFM, chairman of the board

Html, bicycle messenger
Mad Jack, Divorce lawyer, wolf
Lissarae06, hot dog vendor turned CEO
Gwenevre/Ashgirl, Insurance company representative
Wildzoo, President=>chairman of the board
shortnsweet, director of the NSA, wolf
ResoluteMike, vice president
Letitsnow, dirty judge

2- @@VetAshley2117 - is definitely cleared...
4- @@SummerTheLynx

1- @@DVMDream - not a wolf
2- @@devyn - unable to be "cleared" but not a wolf
3- @@thedrjojo - cleared by dvmd
4- @@allieh8607 - cleared by DVMD
1- @@dyachei @@brightimpressio

Okay guys, here is the only thing that makes sense to me. We were played all game by BIachei.... From the start she had "nefarious motives." They juxtaposed Dyachei in jail with cyndia, knowing one would be revived. Healing me at the same time as killing me was a ploy, knowing that if they kept me around till the end, I would always vote the other person over them. Me and Wildzoo talked about this earlier, it doesn't make sense that a protector can exist in the same game as an ICU reviver, unless of course the protector is a wolf. In a worst case scenario, if DVMD was playing us, then we lynch her tomorrow night. But I feel that this is the right course of action for today. For those of you who are saying, "What?!? a protector as a wolf???" Think back to the will game, same thing happened there.

BIachei, if you are not a wolf, I am very sorry, but getting the nefarious message last about you guys last night, in combination with the nefarious motives for SNS, and her choosing predecessor, seems to indicate you...

****lynch BIachei*****

*****unlynch dead gwenash, lynch biachei*****

Reactions: 1 user
2- @@VetAshley2117 - is definitely cleared...
4- @@SummerTheLynx

1- @@DVMDream - not a wolf
2- @@devyn - unable to be "cleared" but not a wolf
3- @@thedrjojo - cleared by dvmd
4- @@allieh8607 - cleared by DVMD
1- @@dyachei @@brightimpressio

Okay guys, here is the only thing that makes sense to me. We were played all game by BIachei.... From the start she had "nefarious motives." They juxtaposed Dyachei in jail with cyndia, knowing one would be revived. Healing me at the same time as killing me was a ploy, knowing that if they kept me around till the end, I would always vote the other person over them. Me and Wildzoo talked about this earlier, it doesn't make sense that a protector can exist in the same game as an ICU reviver, unless of course the protector is a wolf. In a worst case scenario, if DVMD was playing us, then we lynch her tomorrow night. But I feel that this is the right course of action for today. For those of you who are saying, "What?!? a protector as a wolf???" Think back to the will game, same thing happened there.

BIachei, if you are not a wolf, I am very sorry, but getting the nefarious message last about you guys last night, in combination with the nefarious motives for SNS, and her choosing predecessor, seems to indicate you...

****lynch BIachei*****
Another possibility: how are you so sure that DVMD isn't a wolf? The only wolves she's thrown at us have ben people under very heavy suspicion to begin with. I'm trying to understand your reasoning behind lynching us and I legitimately do not understand it.

Also, didn't you say you cleared us a few days ago?

STL - i havent been as successful recently but you should be able to confirm that I tried to help last night.
"You find a cat sniffing around your house last night. You are pretty sure someone with nefarious motives must have sent it to you. Beware!"

Another possibility: how are you so sure that DVMD isn't a wolf? The only wolves she's thrown at us have ben people under very heavy suspicion to begin with. I'm trying to understand your reasoning behind lynching us and I legitimately do not understand it.

Also, didn't you say you cleared us a few days ago?
I am not, and tomorrow's lynch will be her if it is not you guys. This is my best guess at this point though. I am not certain, just the best thing I have to go on...

"You find a cat sniffing around your house last night. You are pretty sure someone with nefarious motives must have sent it to you. Beware!"
Yes, and its been that way since the beginning. Still have the same role as before. Go back and look at wording from early in the game.

Still a positive for the villagers.

I am not, and tomorrow's lynch will be her if it is not you guys. This is my best guess at this point though. I am not certain, just the best thing I have to go on...
Why do you have her as "not a wolf" if you aren't sure?

Why do you have her as "not a wolf" if you aren't sure?
Her role description has not changed. Same exact thing as before. I have never looked into you guys to be honest. Every other person here has been looked into here. You are the one's with nefarious motives apparently... Just like SNS.... And the past few games the wolves have been throwing their own under the bus towards the end. SNS was a goner anyway, ther ewas no way she made it until end game. I am keeping my vote where it stands.

Her role description has not changed. Same exact thing as before. I have never looked into you guys to be honest. Every other person here has been looked into here. You are the one's with nefarious motives apparently... Just like SNS.... And the past few games the wolves have been throwing their own under the bus towards the end. SNS was a goner anyway, ther ewas no way she made it until end game. I am keeping my vote where it stands.
she wasn't a goner anyway. you guys kept arguing that she was a tracker. Look into us. But if you lose this role, its a huge loss to the villagers. and you KNOW that.

Dude lis, I trusted that you weren't a wolf and didn't want you lynched, so sue me. Dvmd just cleared me, so even if she is a wolf, the odds are I'm very likely a villager (if she is a wolf, she is just causing massive confusion).

I still think it's stl, but who knows. ##lynch stl##

Dude lis, I trusted that you weren't a wolf and didn't want you lynched, so sue me. Dvmd just cleared me, so even if she is a wolf, the odds are I'm very likely a villager (if she is a wolf, she is just causing massive confusion).

I still think it's stl, but who knows. ##lynch stl##
I'm with you. I unlynched you.

Doubting I can close this out this morning with only 4/7 votes in. I will see if I can check in at some point today. I will just post results of lynch if I can. Try to get night actions in after that.

Thank you for your support.

I want to vote for biyachei, but that'll create a tie again and DVMD isn't going to be around today :/

Then again I think we're looking for a convert now and if biyachei has been "nefarious" all game, that doesn't really scream convert to me. Hmm.