Magical WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got the Fire of Morpheus at the end of N5 for use N6. I sent you a picture with it, but a pointless picture because you are not who I thought you were then.
I got that once too. Didn't use it because I had nothing to say with it lol. So that's probably a mod item since mine were all one time use.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
just got home from work, looks like I have some good reading ahead of me! :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 user
okayyyy so
I received STL's coin last night, on the coin he cleared MQ, who turned up villager today, and said he was going to look into LIS, who he seems to have also cleared. That leaves LIS, finn, ally, and hayley for today.

LIS: excellent target for conversion, he role and ability revealed fairly early on and is still alive, of course the rezzing part of his ability was used up by then. Since then has been really concerned about chaos/neutral, which are all valid points to make. However, today I do feel that it is much more important to get a wolf than chaos/neutral. STL 100% cleared LIS last night, which he told me on his coin he would do. So I will continue to trust STL with that.

Finn: He fought to take down kam. Yes, could be a cover, but I feel like he also could have just stayed out of it and let the other people arguing to lynch kam go for it and the end result would have been the same. LIS cleared finn and PBC when he rezzed them way back in the game, and I haven't seen much questioning of them since then. Finn would be a decent convert target because he was vouched for. PBC also would've been a good target, and she turned up villager.

Ally: posts and pms like a villager, I want to trust her. Only thing going against her for me is that genny was telling me that she's definitely a villager. I'm assuming that could've been a good cover if she was a convert target. I still want to trust her..

Hayley: I have like 0 feels one way or another based on posts. I'm not sure how far we can trust that a villager would lose abilities upon conversion. If that is a fact, and we can confirm that her latest item went to someone last night, then she is not a wolf.

So I'm not sure where to vote today, I'm leaning towards Hayley because I feel like I have enough arguments to convince me to not vote for the others.

I'm not sure how far we can trust that a villager would lose abilities upon conversion. If that is a fact, and we can confirm that her latest item went to someone last night, then she is not a wolf.

By that logic, I'm not a wolf either, because I still have the ability to PM outside my group. So you either clear both of us or neither of us with that one.

For clarification, "you clear neither of us" is the conclusion I would draw.

For clarification, "you clear neither of us" is the conclusion I would draw.
yes essentially lol and I still don't know where to vote. I just feel like your posts and pms feel villagery to me, hers I don't really feel one way or another. I'm also trusted genny for the majority of the game, so I recognize my limitations with picking out wolfy feels.

I always have this gif bookmarked for inevitable gender confusion...

tumblr_m8qkhv8yum1r2b3wjo4_250.gif

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
lynch hayley

Forgot I had delayed voting. I'm going with hayley primarily because I'd be really surprised if ally was a wolf after talking with her. I'm not getting heavy feelings either way on hayley so if choosing between the two of them this is the way I'm going to go. Although I will verify again that I did receive the item hayley sent me if that has any bearing on others feelings.

lynch hayley

Forgot I had delayed voting. I'm going with hayley primarily because I'd be really surprised if ally was a wolf after talking with her. I'm not getting heavy feelings either way on hayley so if choosing between the two of them this is the way I'm going to go. Although I will verify again that I did receive the item hayley sent me if that has any bearing on others feelings.

Do you seriously think the item I sent you would be made by a wolf?!?!?!

Do you seriously think the item I sent you would be made by a wolf?!?!?!

Calm down with the punctuation. I glanced at the item once this morning and then again just to check that it was the same as what you claimed to send me. Reading it over, you have a fair point but I'm not sold on ally after our conversation so I'm going to have to think about where I'm going to vote.

unlynch hayley

I could switch to Ally. I get villager feels, but who knows.... or Raf? No one answered me on why she's cleared. You guys are going to lynch a villager if you don't change your votes.

Now that I think of it, I'd like to give Finn a chance to use my item in case she's a villager. unlynch Finn

All these waffles look soooo tasty!
I want waffles for dinner!

Reactions: 5 users
I could switch to Ally. I get villager feels, but who knows.... or Raf? No one answered me on why she's cleared. You guys are going to lynch a villager if you don't change your votes.

Now that I think of it, I'd like to give Finn a chance to use my item in case she's a villager. unlynch Finn
this is like...the first gamesolving thing you've said today. Before you were more focused on chaos/neutrals.

I always want waffles. They're so tasty. Sadly, I do not own a waffle iron.
I work with my mom, out of her house. Every morning when I get to work, there is a fresh waffle, almond butter, and either fruit or jam waiting for me. It's the best. :)

Reactions: 3 users
Are we having a waffle party? I love waffles! I also sadly do not yet possess a waffle maker - but I have high hopes for my birthday this year!

Reactions: 2 users
this is like...the first gamesolving thing you've said today. Before you were more focused on chaos/neutrals.
Okay well I still think it's gonna be bad news if we get it wrong today, which will be the case if I get lynched.

Okay well I still think it's gonna be bad news if we get it wrong today, which will be the case if I get lynched.
right but you were more concerned with getting rid of neutrals than finding the last wolf until this very minute. are you aware of why I might see that as wolf behavior?

right but you were more concerned with getting rid of neutrals than finding the last wolf until this very minute. are you aware of why I might see that as wolf behavior?
I see what you're saying , but I explained why I was thinking that way in terms of villager benefit. I never actually lynched you, I just said it might not be bad since at least we wouldnt lose a villager and we don't know your win condition anyway, only what you told us it is. I dropped it for now because you said you had an item , and if it's helpful as you say I would like to let you use it.

I see what you're saying , but I explained why I was thinking that way in terms of villager benefit. I never actually lynched you, I just said it might not be bad since at least we wouldnt lose a villager and we don't know your win condition anyway, only what you told us it is. I dropped it for now because you said you had an item , and if it's helpful as you say I would like to let you use it.
ok, but it's still way wolfier to go after neutrals than wolves. And your focus wasn't on finding wolves. it's the mindset that concerns me, not the actual votes

nothing has really been said to sway me one way or another. just going to go with
************lynch Hayley*************

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

You guys are wrong , and are gonna be in trouble tomorrow. Good luck I guess idk what else to say :/

instead of saying this, give me cases on other players.
I see Finn starting the Kam lynch to seem less suspicious. But I gave her an item last night so I'd prefer not to lynch her today and give her the benefit of the doubt.

Raf would be my next vote.. I don't think anyone told me a good reason she'd be cleared , except that maybe Kam was trying to start a lynch. But similar to my Finn theory, I don't think this clears her either.

Ally just seems villagery but doesn't have any compelling defense (though she hasn't needed it since you've all been after me)

LIS I feel like is always converted , which makes me wary, but STL claimed to have 100% cleared him, so I'll go with that.

That's my order of suspicions. I guess I would want to hear more from Raf for now. And I'm still really nervous about 2 more villager kills if we're wrong on this lynch (which you will be as I said).

I see Finn starting the Kam lynch to seem less suspicious. But I gave her an item last night so I'd prefer not to lynch her today and give her the benefit of the doubt.

Raf would be my next vote.. I don't think anyone told me a good reason she'd be cleared , except that maybe Kam was trying to start a lynch. But similar to my Finn theory, I don't think this clears her either.

Ally just seems villagery but doesn't have any compelling defense (though she hasn't needed it since you've all been after me)

LIS I feel like is always converted , which makes me wary, but STL claimed to have 100% cleared him, so I'll go with that.

That's my order of suspicions. I guess I would want to hear more from Raf for now. And I'm still really nervous about 2 more villager kills if we're wrong on this lynch (which you will be as I said).
I'd be ok voting raf. I'd like to hear how raf was cleared, too @SummerTheLynx

I have a fancy Belgian waffle maker! Mmmmm big fluffy waffles

Reactions: 3 users
I've got to make a decision pretty soon so I can go walk my dogs. I'm interested in hearing about raf. I thought we already had more information but now that I'm thinking about it I don't recall hearing more.

Ally knows from when we talked that LIS was ranking fairly high on my list of suspicions so him being cleared has me feeling kind of lost.

Raf was one of the earlier clears, possible that the feek got converted since. The feek will be verified again by me one way or another this evenin'.

I'm still the village fairy, I protected LIS last night, I wasn't sure who to protect, I think I still trust LIS, so that's who I went with. With the STL clear today I'm happy I took that chance. Maybe LIS can verify? I protected STL a while ago, and would continue to do so, except he posted on the thread that he didn't need it.

I'm still the village fairy, I protected LIS last night, I wasn't sure who to protect, I think I still trust LIS, so that's who I went with. With the STL clear today I'm happy I took that chance. Maybe LIS can verify? I protected STL a while ago, and would continue to do so, except he posted on the thread that he didn't need it.

Do not protect me, my feek, it is a waste. I want to wait on raf; I will know more tn.

If raf or LIS are a wolf, they're either the second convert (if there is a second convert), or STL is playing us. If STL is playing us, I think the village has already lost, and we just don't know we're dead.

If STL isn't playing us, then either Hayley or I is the first convert, and we know 100% for sure that there is a first convert, because otherwise the game would be over (or we're back to STL playing us).

So you can choose to take the chance that there is a second convert, and hope to guess who it is. Or you can take the certainty that there is a first convert, and hope to guess who it is.

I think it makes no sense to be tracking down some hypothetical second convert when we know there's a first one, no more than it would make sense to be tracking down a hypothetical first convert when you know there's an original.