Mindhunter WW Mini Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Regardless of SOV's alignment, there should be at least one wolf on MsP just from how yesterday went.

Members don't see this ad.

Very weird if the leading two wagons were v/v. Reasonable if they were w/v.
Wait, what?
Don't you mean reasonable if the two wagons were v/v? Doesn't matter which one flipped if they're both village, and cubs would get credit for not getting bogged down in either/or. If they were w/v, then I would have expected the miz vote to attract someone else.

Reactions: 1 user
Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
SOV (3) - AM, Sporty, SAR
miz () -
SAR (2) - genny, ny
Barks (1) - SOV
AM () -

6/9
Lynch close in ~2.5 hours

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait, what?
Don't you mean reasonable if the two wagons were v/v? Doesn't matter which one flipped if they're both village, and cubs would get credit for not getting bogged down in either/or. If they were w/v, then I would have expected the miz vote to attract someone else.
Nope. In fact, it makes cubs look worse and he always dies (when people are reading and not sheeping) if both SOV and MsP flip v. Specifically because despite voting miz, I saw no effort to actually dissemble either wagons. Lacking comittment. I've caught several wolves that way. Voting off either or only matters if you draw attention and try to break the wagons. Which I imagine Pippy was attempting to do.

For the record, I will say tallies look better today than yesterday and think things have a chance of going well.

Members don't see this ad :)
reeds-919.jpg

While you here, could I actually hear your reads on the entire playerlist?

Actually, everyone's poe would be good.
Good: genny, AM, SOV, me
Meh: Allie (I like what she’s saying but she’s saying a lot and that’s weird to me but I’m probably overanalyzing), same with nyan
Possible wolf: barks, SAR, possssibbllyyyy sporty

Reactions: 1 user
i get my reputation for being quiet because early on in big games i don't feel like i have a lot to add that isn't just mirroring **** or talking for the sake of talking. in a smaller game like this i'll pay more attention early on.

Good: genny, AM, SOV, me
Meh: Allie (I like what she’s saying but she’s saying a lot and that’s weird to me but I’m probably overanalyzing), same with nyan
Possible wolf: barks, SAR, possssibbllyyyy sporty
I actually think Sporty looks good from a like cubs gave after lynch close.

Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
SOV (4)
- AM, Sporty, SAR, Barks
miz () -
SAR (3) - genny, ny, miz
Barks (1) - SOV
AM () -

8/9
Lynch close in ~30 minutes
SOV is in the lead
Missing: allie

No one else has reads outside of miz? I can't be the "savior" of basic setups if I have nothing to work with.

Okay, let me know what your stance is afterwards.
Done already. Now I know how people feel when they ISO me and there aren't any posts :whistle:
I don't really know what to make of a whole lotta nothing. I don't get strong wolf vibes there right now.

Done already. Now I know how people feel when they ISO me and there aren't any posts :whistle:
I don't really know what to make of a whole lotta nothing. I don't get strong wolf vibes there right now.
Who are you feeling instead?

I'm still not feeling Sporty, but ny is a very interesting choice.
I don't know if I'll go there tonight. But looking at the list of who was on MsP yesterday- myself, SOV, ny, and miz. If SOV flips village I will really consider ny.

I don't know if I'll go there tonight. But looking at the list of who was on MsP yesterday- myself, SOV, ny, and miz. If SOV flips village I will really consider ny.
Well, remember each night you delay your true feels is one more free toss to the wolves.