Mindhunter WW Mini Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
FINAL OFFICIAL D2 Lynch Tally - check yo votes!
SOV (3)
- Sporty, SAR, Barks
miz () -
SAR (3) - genny, ny, miz
Barks (1) - SOV
AM () -
ny (2) - AM, allie

9/9

Members don't see this ad.

Day 2

The shootout that began last night continued throughout the day. Serious injuries happened on both sides, but somehow the bullets missed their fatal marks.

No one has died.

It is now Night 2. Night deadline is at 6am EST unless I receive all actions within the next hour.

9 players remain

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Barkley13
3. @SARdoghandler
4. @mizchiefmanaged
6. @StartingoverVet
7. @nyanko
8. @allieh8607
9. @genny
10. @SportPonies

Prison/Dead
5. @Ms Procrastinator - Jerry Brudos, The Lust Killer
11. @cubsrule4e - Wendy Carr, wolf
12. @PippyPony - Co-Ed Killer, bodyguard

Members don't see this ad :)
AM - seems very much like village AM, leading and very involved in discussion and wolfhunting

SAR - not much to go on, didn't give super detailed reads so I'm not really reading one way or the other rn

Miz - I still think her posts from D1 were sketchy and felt like reaching for reasons to lynch MsP and I find her insistence that SOV is going to flip village interesting because I'm not seeing anything lean him super village especially with the way he keeps avoiding lynch. Claimed the cubs vig shot though which leaves me conflicted because I wouldn't be surprised if she did that as a wolf

SOV - I didn't think the comment about this being a vanilla game on D1 to be weird. I don't feel like he's contributed much and a lot of his sketchiness comes from how he has now been tied for lynch twice

Ny - doesn't seem to be lynching people for very strong reasons and other than that feel like her posts haven't really said much

Allie - her reaction to MsP asking for her reasoning D1 feels sketchy to me and a bit defensive to being questioned, posting more than usual I think but that feels more NAI, not really getting any village vibes from her posts though

Genny - contributing a lot and has some good posts and seems really engaged, feels village

Sporty - has been pretty quiet and has voted to lynch SOV both days, her two longer posts looked like contributing but I feel like they didn't actually say very much

So for sketchy people I have SOV, allie, sporty, and I'm trying to ignore miz for now

I think she could be. I’d like more than three posts that were similar to other’s opinions. Sorry if you really are just busy SAR!

Nope, really am just that busy unfortunately. Last game to this game is really a wonderful reflection of not busy SAR to crazy busy SAR. I've already apologized for the way my gameplay is so far. I still think we should have lynched SOV today and I'm over the whole tie thing. My play will hopefully improve soon.

Night 2

Taking heavy hits, the BSU decided to retreat from the shootout and regroup. They realized they could not hope to win taking the killers head on - they would have to be more crafty. They discussed their plan through the night, and executed it perfectly. They were so stealthy that even I could not tell you exactly how it all went down. In the morning, one killer was in jail and another was dead.

Dead is @allieh8607, who was Wayne Williams, a vanilla villager

Dead is @Barkley13
, who was William Henry Hance, a vanilla villager

It is now Day 3. Lynch deadline is 10pm EST.

7 players remain

1. @Animal Midwife
3. @SARdoghandler
4. @mizchiefmanaged
6. @StartingoverVet
7. @nyanko
9. @genny
10. @SportPonies

Prison/Dead
5. @Ms Procrastinator - Jerry Brudos, The Lust Killer
11. @cubsrule4e - Wendy Carr, wolf
12. @PippyPony - Co-Ed Killer, bodyguard
2. @Barkley13 - Wayne Williams
8. @allieh8607 - William Henry Hance

Members don't see this ad :)
Respectfully I don’t need your permission to use my role. I made a bad shot and I’m done with shots anyway.
Okay, it's just Barks was already clear for reasons I listed yesterday, but fine.

How are you feeling vote-wise with this information?

I get freaked out about people trying to control other people's actions in WW games. I snark at STL for it every time too. It's arrogant and condescending.
Okay, so have you solved or the game yet? Or is this an NAI comment?

Got it. Do not question my decisions then. I say thing to solve the game faster. I think you'd be a good wagon today.

Unofficial D3 Lynch Tally
SOV (2)
- Sporty, ny
ny (1) - AM

3/7

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch SARs

Being quiet and busy is not wolfy, but not SARs seems to be using busy as an excuse not to add any input. I am busy, but I try, I am not trying to stay under the radar.

Before anyone asks...I have no Lynch avoidance or anything. Just assuming mods randomly selecting between candidates for Lynch, no one lynched, everyone lynched etc. I don’t think tying up is such a good idea even though it has saved me.

Reads on the rest.

Least wolfy
Miz. Don’t see how she can be a wolf unless there is conversion which I doubt in a vanilla game like this.
Nyanko. Normal amount of snark from nyanko. She is usually nicer as a wolf, or at least that was her tell when I used to play with her.

Neutral
Genny. Not much for me to go on here. Seems to be trying.
Sportponies. Annoying tunneling me, but not much else to go on. That isn’t enough for me to draw a conclusion.

Leaning wolf
AM is off to me this game, drawing conclusions from weak basis. Tunneling me. Weird vote for Nyan. Telling miz what to do. I don’t like any of it. She isn’t actually finding wolves but is acting like she has huge village cred. isn’t doing her normal vote analysis. I don’t like her game more than usual, and that is saying something.

If you gals are gonna Lynch me fine, maybe it is time to move on, but please don’t use that as an excuse not to discuss and maybe actually find a wolf.

Back to ****lynch SAR**** since she was on a bit last night and didn’t contribute anything. She was my original target last night and I waffled last second and wish I hadn’t done that.

I don’t see AM being a wolf with her vote for cubs. She’s a power wolf and I have a hard time seeing her bussing.

Nyan seems normal snark, agree with SOV there. Genny also seems normal snark. SOV seems to be normal also.

Sporty is sticking out a bit to me for unknown reasons. SAR isn’t contributing much.

AM trying to tell people what to do without really giving much in the way of reasons that anyone should believe her didn't sit well with me either but I was concerned that my voting for her would look retaliatory

Frankly, I’d really like a SOV lynch because that’s where my strongest wolfy feelings are. The D1 shenanigans skeeve me out too much. It screams wolf imo.

But I’m gonna look through the last day or two again once I sit down inside and try to see what people are seeing with SAR and AM ‘cause I really really don’t think AM is a wolf.

need to take a shower and then i'll read so uh
yeah

Reactions: 1 user