Need Step 2cs date before Dec. 31st!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sid876

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had the most demoralizing experience this past 12th when I realized I failed step 2cs. I was sick with bronchitis and was coughing the whole time. But anyway I am now registered and need to take it ASAP. I signed up for the email notifications but it only allows a 30 day block which really sucks! If anybody has any experience with this, do you think I will realistically be able to schedule a date before then. Obviously all the seats through December are booked. If anyone out there can give up there seat I would be willing to pay you for this.

Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

I had the most demoralizing experience this past 12th when I realized I failed step 2cs. I was sick with bronchitis and was coughing the whole time. But anyway I am now registered and need to take it ASAP. I signed up for the email notifications but it only allows a 30 day block which really sucks! If anybody has any experience with this, do you think I will realistically be able to schedule a date before then. Obviously all the seats through December are booked. If anyone out there can give up there seat I would be willing to pay you for this.

Thanks a lot.

Sorry about your first test, try downloading the extension for firefox that refreshes the page every couple of seconds. You might get lucky, good luck.

Got one on December 6th in Atl! It's crazy how quickly they fill up. I signed up for the email alert and you literally have to be on your computer as the alert comes or they'll be gone.

Got one on December 6th in Atl! It's crazy how quickly they fill up. I signed up for the email alert and you literally have to be on your computer as the alert comes or they'll be gone.

Same unfortunate boat.

I got my result on Oct. 12 as well and reapplied asap, i.e. Oct 13. How did you get your scheduling permit so soon that you've taken a date already? I am still waiting on my permit. And, are you applying for Match 2012? If yes, shouldn't you be looking at an even earlier exam date?

Sorry about your first test, try downloading the extension for firefox that refreshes the page every couple of seconds. You might get lucky, good luck.

I downloaded firefox and this extension but I can't understand how it works. Do you go to the specific page- say Texas, October 2011, select all dates, right click and hit-'every 30 secs'? I did something like that. It just seems to slow the browser and doesn't seem to work.