NEOMED /CSU post bacc 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Same. That guy mentioned how 27 out of the 28 got in and I'm too nervous now. Are they just rumors?

Members don't see this ad.

I don’t know... I’m trying to be optimistic but at the end of the day the guy kept saying it was a selective process so does that mean not all of us get in?! AHHHH I’m going nuts

Reactions: 1 user
That's all I can think about. Should I just stay hyped and assume I am in? I need to stop think about it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
This wait is so painful. I don’t know how to feel. Should I be excited about possibly getting in? Scared and nervous?? IDK!

This wait is so painful. I don’t know how to feel. Should I be excited about possibly getting in? Scared and nervous?? IDK!
Same. We may know sooner. They did say that they will meet on the 19th. I'm just trying to decipher his words. He made it sounds like everyone got in, with the exception of 1 or 2 people.

Same. We may know sooner. They did say that they will meet on the 19th. I'm just trying to decipher his words. He made it sounds like everyone got in, with the exception of 1 or 2 people.

I’m so nervous! My group interview at CSU was not the best and I think I sounded like an idiot, but everything else went really well for me. My interviews at NEOMED were fantastic, though! I’m hoping my stats help overshadow my bad group interview

I’m so nervous! My group interview at CSU was not the best and I think I sounded like an idiot, but everything else went really well for me. My interviews at NEOMED were fantastic, though! I’m hoping my stats help overshadow my bad group interview
I keep thinking about how I could word stuff better but I have to remind myself that it's the past and I can't change it. I just want to know if their acceptance rate is near a 100% like they made it sound like.

Well March 1 is a Sunday so I’m sure we will hear back by next Friday

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
omg I can’t breathe. I wish we were finding out today

Reactions: 1 users
Me too I been refreshing my email every hour even though I know it not there yet

omg I can’t breathe. I wish we were finding out today
I mean we could be. They said we would know by March 1st. That doesn't mean they won't tell us until March 1st.

I mean we could be. They said we would know by March 1st. That doesn't mean they won't tell us until March 1st.

I didn’t even think of that...ahh!!

Anyone get an email yet?

If anyone gets an email (rejection or admission) please let us know.

Super nervous. Emails could come today. Let us know if you get an email.

Did anyone get a text from CSU?

Attachments

• BBE61DB7-4EAE-446D-B294-216FE904785E.jpeg
    BBE61DB7-4EAE-446D-B294-216FE904785E.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 77
Omg no. Did you enroll to csu or schedule any classes?

This makes me nervous. Did you receive an admission email?

Omg no. Did you enroll to csu or schedule any classes?

Nope not since high school. It probably just some spam I think. I haven’t gotten anything from admissions.

Oh thank god. I thought they already prepared a schedule for you and the rest of us didn't get in

It's cool. But are you sure that message is nothing?

I never had a text from a college telling me to register for classes before. I think it’s kinda weird it was not sent via email which is why I think it was spam.

I never had a text from a college telling me to register for classes before. I think it’s kinda weird it was not sent via email which is why I think it was spam.
I actually followed the link and it does go to CSU.

Allohio170, have you gotten any emails?

Is calling and asking for a update a bad idea?
Maybe an email tomorrow? I doubt that it would hurt. It's not like they'll change there mind about you lol

Anyone receive any emails yet or know anyone who got an email yet?

Nope.. haven’t heard anything. In my wrap-up lecture at NEOMED I remember it being mentioned that decisions were being sent out via postage mail. I wonder if this is true. I hope not because email is so much faster!

• Wow
Nope.. haven’t heard anything. In my wrap-up lecture at NEOMED I remember it being mentioned that decisions were being sent out via postage mail. I wonder if this is true. I hope not because email is so much faster!
Aw man they didn’t mention that in mine. What time did you need to be at NEOMED that day?? Definitely going to be neurotic about checking my mailbox now

guy at admissions told me that they do both.

Aw man they didn’t mention that in mine. What time did you need to be at NEOMED that day?? Definitely going to be neurotic about checking my mailbox now
I was the last interview group of the day!

Oh my god this is killing me. Will it be email or mail? I threw out some mail without checking!

Just got a reply.

"I am not sure of the method NEOMED will use to send the decision letters out. You should be receiving notification shortly."