NEOMED /CSU post bacc 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got a reply.

"I am not sure of the method NEOMED will use to send the decision letters out. You should be receiving notification shortly."

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Did you email CSU?

Members don't see this ad.

Yea. It was RJ.

Reactions: 1 user
Someone should email a person from NEOMED. I think they make the final decision not CSU.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hopefully shortly means end of tomorrow and not sunday. The anticipation is killing me!

Reactions: 1 users
I feel like we’ll hear back tomorrow. Most of my emails from NEOMED came on a Thursday

I have a feeling we will hear back on Monday. I hope I’m wrong. I keep telling myself I didn’t get in so if I don’t get in I won’t be as upset lol

I have a feeling we will hear back on Monday. I hope I’m wrong. I keep telling myself I didn’t get in so if I don’t get in I won’t be as upset lol
I’m probably just going to call tomorrow. I have moves to make and this is stalling me.

Same. Same.......

I really hope it isn't Monday but the fact March 1st is a Sunday makes that seem like a possibility.

Hey guys, I just took a look at a forum for the CSU-NEOMED program for the 2019 entry class and a person said he was accepted on March 8th, a Friday. So, the wait could be possibly longer. I reached out to him/her to ask a few questions like acceptance rate of the people who interviewed, if he/she received the acceptance through mail, and maybe about the classes he/she is taking. I haven't heard anything back since messaging him/her. I'll keep you guys updated.

Anyways...anyone get any emails or reached out to NEOMED yet? I can't sleep.

Hey guys, I just took a look at a forum for the CSU-NEOMED program for the 2019 entry class and a person said he was accepted on March 8th, a Friday. So, the wait could be possibly longer. I reached out to him/her to ask a few questions like acceptance rate of the people who interviewed, if he/she received the acceptance through mail, and maybe about the classes he/she is taking. I haven't heard anything back since messaging him/her. I'll keep you guys updated.

Anyways...anyone get any emails or reached out to NEOMED yet? I can't sleep.
I reached out to NEOMED and they said we will be receiving an email and a letter sometime next week.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah. Just wondering if we all have around the same
The first school I went to I finished with a 3.5. The second school I went to I finished with a 3.4. I took the MCAT twice. 494 then a 497.

So, it looks like we may have to wait one more week...

So, it looks like we may have to wait one more week...

We might be finding out like mid next week. I doubt it would be early in the week, despite wishing it would be early next week.

We might be finding out like mid next week. I doubt it would be early in the week, despite wishing it would be early next week.
It bugs me how the made it sound like we'll know before March 1st. He even said it's guaranteed we would know by March 1st.

It bugs me how the made it sound like we'll know before March 1st. He even said it's guaranteed we would know by March 1st.

I mean it still isn’t March 1st yet. In the past cycles nobody had an admission decision until March

I mean it still isn’t March 1st yet. In the past cycles nobody had an admission decision until March
True. I'm just naturally impatient and this is my best shot at medical school.

Me too. Did you apply anywhere else?
I actually applied to 2 medical school cycles already. Didn't interview anywhere. I also applied to OSU's MEDPATH Post Bacc program. I should know if I get an interview by mid-March. How about you?

I actually applied to 2 medical school cycles already. Didn't interview anywhere. I also applied to OSU's MEDPATH Post Bacc program. I should know if I get an interview by mid-March. How about you?

Nope this is it. I graduated in May from undergrad so if I don’t get in I just plan on enrolling at CSU anyways and taking the rest of the prereqs I need and then applying to med school. I really want this though. I know they said it doesn’t mean you’ve been accepted into medical school, but if I get in I’m going to be just as happy as getting an acceptance from med school lol

Nope this is it. I graduated in May from undergrad so if I don’t get in I just plan on enrolling at CSU anyways and taking the rest of the prereqs I need and then applying to med school. I really want this though. I know they said it doesn’t mean you’ve been accepted into medical school, but if I get in I’m going to be just as happy as getting an acceptance from med school lol
Same haha. Getting accepted in the program feels like getting accepted to medical school. The classes shouldn't be too tough and the MCAT score should be reasonably easy as well. But if that guy truly meant that everyone who interviewed got in, why wait so long to let us know? We interviewed the 6th and 7th and they have us waiting for a month for no reason.

No way!!!! Congrats! Share a pic????

My mom just told me I got a letter in the mail from NEOMED! I can't believe I'm not home right now. Damn!

I got a accepted letter

Last edited:
Congratulations, folks! Unfortunately, I did not get accepted. Probably bc of my stats! I have accepted to go to another masters with linkage! Good luck :)