School: Nova Southeastern
Notification date: 7/22
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/17
Application complete date: 6/24
GPA (science, overall): 3.65, 3.69
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/22/21/No
Dates available: Every Wed, Thur, Friday starting Aug. 11th, also Tuesday August 31st
Method of interview: In-Person

Reactions: 2 users
For those that scheduled an interview, did you receive a confirmation email with details about the interview after scheduling?

omg stats? when did u complete the app and how did u get notified?
I was notified via email and I completed the app on 6/12.
GPA (science, overall): 3.0, 3.1
Masters GPA: 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/19/22/No

Reactions: 1 users
For those that scheduled an interview, did you receive a confirmation email with details about the interview after scheduling?
I got a confirmation email that looked basically like a receipt, if that makes sense. Says the time and date.

Reactions: 1 user
Interview #3
School: NOVA
Residency: IS
Application complete date: 6/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.49; 3.61
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/22/24/No
Dates available: Every Wed, Thur, Friday starting Aug. 11th
Method of interview: in person

How long does it take for the NSU Admissions Application to link up with AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe mine took about a week. They will call you to say your app is being sent to their admissions committee
Still says “not received” for everything except the application fee and it’s been over a week. I literally have everything they need on AADSAS and they haven’t responded to the email I sent yesterday

Still says “not received” for everything except the application fee and it’s been over a week. I literally have everything they need on AADSAS and they haven’t responded to the email I sent yesterday
Mine took 3 weeks to change to complete :(

I got an invite! I applied on June 2nd. My interview is on August 31st. They contacted me through email and sent a confirmation email with instructions after the invite.

GPA: 3.65
AA 23 PAT 26

AADSAS applications submitted 07/13, supplemental application fee paid on 07/20, application complete on 07/30

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview #3
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/2
Application complete date: 6/11
GPA (science, overall): 3.55; 3.47
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/23/19/20/yes QR -16

Interview #3
Application complete date: 6/11
GPA (science, overall): 3.55; 3.47
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/23/19/20/yes QR -16
How soon after the phone call saying they received your application did you get an interview invite? I just got the call today and am wondering how long I’ll have to wait to hear back!

How soon after the phone call saying they received your application did you get an interview invite? I just got the call today and am wondering how long I’ll have to wait to hear back!
I interviewed at NOVA last cycle and it takes about a month as far as I know

I got my call on June 25, and I got the interview invite email on July 22!

Yup, I'd say about a month sounds right.

Has anyone interviewed at Nova yet? I interview there next week, any tips would be greatly appreciated! :) Or if any current Nova students would like to share their experience at Nova?

I submitted my AADSAS at the beginning of August and received an email about paying the supp app fee like 1.5 weeks ago. I heard we would receive a phone call letting us know that AADSAS and the supp app are synced so that we could just pay the supplemental fee. My app still isnt synced and i e-mailed Nova but didn't hear back. Should I call them? It's getting later inthe cycle and i'm getting really nervous.

I submitted my AADSAS at the beginning of August and received an email about paying the supp app fee like 1.5 weeks ago. I heard we would receive a phone call letting us know that AADSAS and the supp app are synced so that we could just pay the supplemental fee. My app still isnt synced and i e-mailed Nova but didn't hear back. Should I call them? It's getting later inthe cycle and i'm getting really nervous.
I'm not sure exactly how long people are waiting to hear back from them at this point, since I'd imagine it is taking a little bit longer than before, but as far as your application, it should be okay. Like it took a little bit for mine to sync up, and my transcripts still show as "not received" but they definitely have it since I have an interview this week. Not sure why their system is like that 🥴

Interview #3
Notification date: 08/19
Residency: Canadian
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/22
Application complete date: 07/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.58
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/19/21/No
Dates available: Every Wed, Thur, Friday starting Sept 1 to end of september

Interview #3
School: NSU
Notification date: 8/19
Method of notification: email
Application complete date: 6/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.39, 3.51
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/21/21/ No
Dates available OR your interview date: Every Wed, Thur, Friday starting Sept 1 to end of September
Method of interview: In-person

Interview #2
Residency: Canadian
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: -
GPA (science, overall): 3.63, 3.64
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/21/22/No
Dates available: W,T,F starting Sept 1st
Method of interview: inperson

Interview #1
Residency: TX
Application complete date: 6/24
GPA (science, overall): 3.36, 3.43
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/21/27/15/yes: RC
Dates available: starting Sept 2nd

Interview #1
Application complete date: 7/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.88, 3.93
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/NO
Dates available: Last week of sept
Method of interview: in-person

Anybody here took interview with nova already ?
I had mine today! It went well and they were friendly. Interview is 1-on-1 and very conversational. Be prepared to walk a bit for the tour and also I'd recommend either being dropped off at the Terry building (where you need to go to check in, NOT the CDM building) or make sure to allocate time in case you easily get lost like I did😂

Reactions: 2 users
Question for the group..

After you all scheduled your interview, did you receive a confirmation email? In the interview invite email I received, it mentioned that invitees would receive a confirmation email after the interview was scheduled. I want to make sure I am not missing something before I send an email confirming my interview date/time.

Question for the group..

After you all scheduled your interview, did you receive a confirmation email? In the interview invite email I received, it mentioned that invitees would receive a confirmation email after the interview was scheduled. I want to make sure I am not missing something before I send an email confirming my interview date/time.
Yes I got an email confirmation the same day

is there a supplementary application for NOVA (like essays and stuff) or is it just a fee?

also my friend told me that you need a humanitarian course academic reference, is this true? I don't see it anywhere?

is there a supplementary application for NOVA (like essays and stuff) or is it just a fee?

also my friend told me that you need a humanitarian course academic reference, is this true? I don't see it anywhere?
No essay, and they said that you can have anyone who can write a good letter for you is okay. I didn't have a specific humanitarian letter

How are you guys preparing for the interview?
I used SDN, but honestly I think this is one of those interviews where you can kind of "control" where the conversation goes. I mentioned many of my hobbies and my interviewer jumped on those and asked me to talk about them more, etc.

Reactions: 3 users
Application verified on 6/16, and received interview notification on 8/19. This is also my first interview!

I used SDN, but honestly I think this is one of those interviews where you can kind of "control" where the conversation goes. I mentioned many of my hobbies and my interviewer jumped on those and asked me to talk about them more, etc.
Thank you! And they didn't asked the regular questions like “Why dentistry?” or “ Why Nova”

I scheduled my interview 4 days ago but I havent received the confirmation email yet!
Check if you actually click to submit or your junk mail. I received the confirmation right after I submitted the appointment date.

Thank you! And they didn't asked the regular questions like “Why dentistry?” or “ Why Nova”
Yea, they didn’t ask those specifically, but it kind of was implied- he asked me if my activities helped me in my journey for pursuing dentistry and then also what I was looking for in a dental school.

Hi! I just received my invite for an interview and scheduled it for 9/29! Does anyone have any advice on transportation? I am coming from Wisconsin and wasn't sure how I will get from the airport to the campus! Any help is SUPER appreciated!!!

Hi! I just received my invite for an interview and scheduled it for 9/29! Does anyone have any advice on transportation? I am coming from Wisconsin and wasn't sure how I will get from the airport to the campus! Any help is SUPER appreciated!!!
I know it's not the most affordable option, but I rented a car. They have public transportation, taxis, and ride share apps there as well. I just didn't want to rely on another person/driver to get me to my interview, if that makes sense.

Hi there, I live 30 minutes away from Nova and I can tell you that the traffic is not the best. If you are not familiar with driving here, I suggest you to just take an uber. Schedule the uber before arriving. You can simply add the pick up time and this person will take you to Nova with no issues or stress for you. Best of luck

Hi there, I live 30 minutes away from Nova and I can tell you that the traffic is not the best. If you are not familiar with driving here, I suggest you to just take an uber. Schedule the uber before arriving. You can simply add the pick up time and this person will take you to Nova with no issues or stress for you. Best of luck
Great!! Thank you so much! Is there a hotel you specifically would recommend that isn't too expensive? I am coming the day before and would like it to be somewhat close to campus. I see that they have a list but I figured you might know better! Thanks for the help :)