OFFICIAL 2006 MATCH result reporting page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

colforbinMD

"Thanks, I'm very funny"
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Before I am off to bed I thought I would post the thread for all to post their news on tomorrow. Hopefully when a MOD sees it they can sticky it for us all. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

bump

just making sure my fingers are working today.......typitytypity!!! YES!!

Anyone else hoping for Cook County?!?!?!?! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm off to the University of Florida in Gainesville - my #1 - who's coming with me?

bengrimm said:
I'm off to the University of Florida in Gainesville - my #1 - who's coming with me?

How do you know? Still 15 mins...

I'm going to be a BUCKEYE!! I matched at my #1: The Ohio State University! Who else will be there???

tool said:
How do you know? Still 15 mins...

Some schools gave out their envelopes earlier.

Going back to Jersey... Oh how I've missed you!

Morristown Memorial - NJ = NUMBER 1 baby!!! Woohoo! :D :D :D :thumbup:

Wash U -- St Louis! :D :D :D

MY NUMERO UNO

Sincerely, Thank you to everyone on here who made it so much fun. I wish the best for everyone. And congrats to all today.

CS

I got my number 1 UNC!!!

GW in DC after a prelim in BMORE at Harbor Hospital.
WOOOHOOOO

Congrats to all here, and all those who will post in the next several hours! This is the end of a long, hard road and the beginning of a longer, harder one!!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
University of Illinois, my #1!!!

so i've been here all this time reading in silence. congrats all.

ucla-ov em

arrowhead ty

:love: :laugh:

medivac said:
I got my number 1 UNC!!!

Hey what's up, as one of the UNC interns let me be the first to offer a congratulations. Enjoy your day today and there should be no worries for a few months. If you have any questions please feel free to email me or call me. I've enjoyed the hell out of my first 9months at UNC so I anticipate you will too.
-jeffrey cook
[email protected]
cell 508-335-1999

congrats everyone

Got UNC, too, my number one choice!

York Hospital. My wife and I are thrilled.

rxfudd said:
University of Illinois, my #1!!!

Rxfudd, congrats on matching at Univ of Illinois. I saw the list of your fellow interns to be. You guys are a great group.

pinbor1

Oh yeah congrats to everyone else. Hope you are all celebrating and that everything is a blur by the end of the night!

Congratulations everyone!
I matched at Rochester...my first choice! Yippee. :)

BingGirl said:
Congratulations everyone!
I matched at Rochester...my first choice! Yippee. :)

Hey BingGirl

Congrats, I'll also be in Rochester in July. I'll be starting fellowship. Look forward to working with you! Make sure to do some celebrating for me. I'll be working tonight

Wash U St.Louis. I am VERY Happy, see you there CS22

The Corpsman is wearing his Hawkeye Hat today, and proudly rooting them on in the NCAA tournament! It was my number 3 of 15, and I am blessed to be there at such a great new program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am thrilled to be heading over to Cook County after my prelim year at the University of Chicago!

AY Que Bueno!

Heading back to El Paso!!!! :D :D :D

... and Medical College of Wisconsin !!! :D Milwaukee here we come. We couples matched and both my fiancee and I are extremely happy.

Did anyone else match there? PM me or AceRockolla Congratulations everyone! -AK

Scott and White, my number 1

We are thrilled to death

I've lurked for a while.

University of Chicago, my #1.

Congratulations to everyone!

Lincoln in NYC!! Super stoked!! With a prelim year in Colorado!

Congratulations to everyone!

Got my #1 too...York, PA.

Congrats you guys!

Willamette

DUPLICATE...

so I guess it's a +pad+

Willamette

La Fiera said:
Lincoln in NYC!!

me too! my #1! after a prelim at Beth Israel (NY)
Congrats everybody!!!!

Willamette said:
DUPLICATE...

so I guess it's a +pad+

Willamette

Congrats Wil!!!! You will love York. Did you see Penn State went unmatched? I was a bit surprised but not actually. York has always been their better half anyway!

i'll be staying at OHSU, my #!!!! couldn't be happier!!!!! already had one botle of champagne and working on #2...had to post while i can still type coherently!!!! :D

Panda Bear said:
Sparrow Hospital Program-Lansing Michigan!!

This is a good day!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Conrats To All!!! We"ve All Worked Hard...enjoy The Rest Of Your Years!!

I haven't posted in a very very long time...but couldn't resist this one!

UMC-Las Vegas, my #1 (they got approved last minute)!!!!

Congratulations to all, and enjoy the next few months! See ya at the meetings...

Harbor-UCLA...my #1 :love:

University of Pittsburgh, my #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RugbyDoctor said:
Anyone else hoping for Cook County?!?!?!?! :D
2 of my classmates matched here! EM had the 2nd most matched people at my school right behind EM as per the Dean of the Med school!

Here is my attempt at where my classmates ended up..

Highland
Oliveview
2 Cook County
Lincoln
u of Rochester
Ohio State
Parkland
UIC

Thats off the top of my head for some weird reason I cant think of the other EM people!

corpsmanUP said:
The Corpsman is wearing his Hawkeye Hat today, and proudly rooting them on in the NCAA tournament! It was my number 3 of 15, and I am blessed to be there at such a great new program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gung Friggin' Ho.