OFFICIAL 2006 MATCH result reporting page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
JackBauERfan said:
Looks like Lincoln might have the best looking residents!

As mentioned before the results of a Harris Poll conducted of PDs clearly shows that U of Arizona is not only the best residency in the country but also has the best looking residents and attendings. Thanks for participating you Lincoln guys but the best you can do is finish 2nd. :D

Members don't see this ad.

EctopicFetus said:
As mentioned before the results of a Harris Poll conducted of PDs clearly shows that U of Arizona is not only the best residency in the country but also has the best looking residents and attendings. Thanks for participating you Lincoln guys but the best you can do is finish 2nd. :D

I think this debate is like which came first: the chicken or the egg...we'll just never know!!

EctopicFetus said:

Delusion isn't necessarily a bad thing. ;)

You'll all just have to take a back seat to all the hotties over in manhattan..... :love: :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
EctopicFetus said:
Manhattan???

Been there, done that! :D

You've done all of Manhattan?

Manwhore.

Long Island Jewish/Albert Einstein!

colforbinMD said:
Before I am off to bed I thought I would post the thread for all to post their news on tomorrow. Hopefully when a MOD sees it they can sticky it for us all. Good luck!

Congrats to everyone! I got into Maricopa....my number 1 :)

Elastagirl said:
Congrats to everyone! I got into Maricopa....my number 1 :)

congrats.. heard a lot of good things about that program. Can you tell me if u auditioned there, and what they look for in an applicant.. (scores, etc?)
also, did they fill by match?

Thnx- Ray

I think our list is pretty damn impressive!
We had a lot of people match at the same place

New York Methodist Hospital
University of Chicago
Baystate Medical Center
Denver Health Medical Center
University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals
Texas A&M College of Medicine –Scott & White
New York University Medical Center
Wright State University Medical Center
Madigan Army Medical Center
Denver Health Medical Center
Michigan State University
SUNY Upstate Medical University
University of Chicago Hospital

Hey

Congrats to all. I'm going to be starting M1 this year (I know, I still got a long way to go) but I can only imagine the feeling when I match into a residency. I'm leaning towards EM but only time can tell.

La Fiera said:
Lincoln in NYC!! Super stoked!! With a prelim year in Colorado!

Congratulations to everyone!

Congratulations! You're gonna love Lincoln. Better start working on your espanol!

positiveaob said:
Congratulations! You're gonna love Lincoln. Better start working on your espanol!

I'm going there also and just bought Spanish for Dummies...I think its probably going to be better also taking a medical spanish course!

JackBauERfan said:
I'm going there also and just bought Spanish for Dummies...I think its probably going to be better also taking a medical spanish course!

It might be kind of late for this, but there are alot of spanish immersion courses out there that are real good and alot of fun. If you have free time as an intern I highly recomend it. One I have done which was a great experience was in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. if you go to www.medspanish.com, you can get the information on it. Even if you do it as a vacation, it's totally chilled out and a real good time.

You'll like it here alot at Lincoln. I'll actually graduate before you get here, so unless I stick around as an attending you wont meet me. But best of luck.

positiveaob said:
It might be kind of late for this, but there are alot of spanish immersion courses out there that are real good and alot of fun. If you have free time as an intern I highly recomend it. One I have done which was a great experience was in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. if you go to www.medspanish.com, you can get the information on it. Even if you do it as a vacation, it's totally chilled out and a real good time.

You'll like it here alot at Lincoln. I'll actually graduate before you get here, so unless I stick around as an attending you wont meet me. But best of luck.

cool thanks for the spanish site. I do have one elective I might be able to do something like this, but like you said even as a vacation might not be soo bad.

RayF said:
congrats.. heard a lot of good things about that program. Can you tell me if u auditioned there, and what they look for in an applicant.. (scores, etc?)
also, did they fill by match?

Thnx- Ray

Ray, I did a month of trauma surgery there....but not an audition month. I got in because of hard work and good letters of rec. They did fill by the match. Hope this helps.