*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Its not. I was told by a credible source that Marquette had the decisions made almost 2 weeks ago, but the portal has not changed.

Regardless, a wait list decision or a rejection is still a decision, so I assume the portal would say decision made no matter the outcome. But like I said, some schools have decided already and did not update the portal.
Yeah i'm pretty sure all the schools had their dec 1 decisions made before thanksgiving, so I think they're just not changing the portals as much this year as they have in the past.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't looked at all the individual school threads, but it sounds like most people are in agreement that there are fewer status updates this year and that decisions will still be going out on the first?

Will everyone who interviewed before December 1st get notified on the first or will some get notified the day after? I can't imagine them getting through all of the calls in one day...

Members don't see this ad :)
Will everyone who interviewed before December 1st get notified on the first or will some get notified the day after? I can't imagine them getting through all of the calls in one day...

I would assume everyone who is accepted gets a call or at least an email (because those are not hard to send out). Unless it is NYU, 80-100 calls isn't too bad lol. Waitlists and rejections will probably happen later.

Reactions: 1 users

Acceptances get notified on the 1st in some form, phone call, email or in Nova's case, a letter last week LOL. Rejections and waitlists come out after that, but not usually a phone call for those.

Good luck everyone. This is my second time going through this and it is equally as stressful as last year!

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted to NOVA! Super relieved! Can't wait to hear back from Maryland and Michigan tomorrow!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Acceptance #1:
School: Marquette
Notification date: 11/30/15
Method of notification: Phone Call
Residency: WA
GPA (science, overall): 3.89, 3.91
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/24/26/26/no

Reactions: 3 users
Acceptance #1:
Notification date: 11/30/15
Method of notification: Phone Call
Residency: WA
GPA (science, overall): 3.89, 3.91
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/24/26/26/no
How so early???

I feel like everyone (me especially) is twiddling their thumbs waiting for tomorrow. But remember, we all have put in our best and an acceptance or rejection does not determine our worth. Stay calm, and know worrying won't do anything, the decision has already been made!! If it's meant to be, it will happen, don't worry. Sending good vibes to everyone right now!! :love:

Reactions: 23 users
Well, whenever PlasmaMembrane and Frank22 argued I always sided with Plasma because Frank was a ****ing idiot. He may be a dick but I can't forget the times he called Frank out. That was great.

Yep Marquette is calling tonight for acceptances at least for OOS.

Last edited:
Is Marquette sleazy and unprofessional for this, tho? Haha

My friend got a call from Marquette and it sounds like the call was more of a "heads up" for the acceptance call, which will come tomorrow.

ACCEPTANCE #1
Notification: 11/30/15
Method: Phone call
Residency: MI
GPA(science/overall): 3.57/3.62
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/20/17(QR & OC)

Reactions: 10 users
Waiting for midnight like...

Attachments

• 1448932233202.jpg
    1448932233202.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: 4 users
if anyones interviewed with MUSC and is signed up for UPS MyChoice check your account. Looks like I've got a package on the way, hopefully an acceptance :bow:

omg idk how I'm still alive but I am in case anyone was wondering. Undergrad stress ^ 4,000!!!!!!

Huge congratulations to everyone who's received an acceptance!

And for those waiting in the dark (like me)...hold on tight 'cause we're up next!

Let's get it fellas

Reactions: 5 users
Well I'm going to take some Benadryl and try to fall asleep early tonight. Based on last year, the schools I'm waiting on don't send anything out until the morning. Congrats to everyone who got accepted and who will get accepted later today!!

By the exclamation points we both mean factorials not excitement

Yeah hahaha. There's no way I would be excited..

Well I'm going to take some Benadryl and try to fall asleep early tonight. Based on last year, the schools I'm waiting on don't send anything out until the morning. Congrats to everyone who got accepted and who will get accepted later today!!

LOL.... I'm thinking of doing the same thing tonight.
Probably gonna take the max dose and knock out.. Or else I'll lose my sanity.

Reactions: 2 users

I already lost it

My biggest concern is accidentally sleeping through my 5:15am alarm but oh well. Better than no sleep at all I guess!

So would emails get sent out at 12am eastern time or 12am of the time zone the school is in?

Everyone is anxious about tomo I'm Like...
uzngz.jpg

Reactions: 19 users
Quick scenario question for those of us late to the interview party. Will schools have rolling interviews for 'apps in review' soon after many of you start committing to your top choice this week? Or do admissions usually wait until the decision window is closed to notify applicants getting 2016 interviews

ACCEPTANCE
School: NOVA
Notification: 11/30/15
Method: Snail Mail
Residency: PA

Studying for finals right now has become nearly impossible.

Reactions: 15 users