****Official 2015 GPR/AEGD Interviews/Match/Non-Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bing12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is to keep people up to date on who is giving interviews, when they heard, where you eventually matched or accepted a non-match spot.

If you could include how you got the interview that would be beneficial as well( snail mail, email, call,etc).

If you already went to the interview, giving a brief description of how you felt about it, what they had to offer,etc would be great.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

got an interview for the Dallas VA GPR...sent everything through regular mail..

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview at Salt Lake City VA GPR via email

So rumor has it that Temple VA AEGD has already done 2 rounds of interviews. Has anyone interviewed there?

Just got an invite via email from Jacobi in NY. Anyone else get anything from NY programs?

Interview invites at Carilion Clinic and UAB GPRs via email.

Still waiting on VAs in Florida and DC.

Bay Pines FL VA interview invite received Oct 2 via snail mail

Bay Pines FL VA interview invite received Oct 2 via snail mail

Whomp whomp...I figured...they sent me a letter a while back stating that I would hear back from by October 1st. :::crosses off list:::

Reactions: 1 user
anybody hear from UAB AEGD or GRU (AEGD and GPR)?

Bessemer, AL AEGD invite 10/7 via email

Members don't see this ad :)
Long Beach VA November 3,4,5 (email October 10)

just got an invite to st. barnabas in bronx, ny via email

Anyone hear from programs in North/South Carolina such as UNC, Carolinas Health, Palmetto?

Heard from UAB, Bessemer, UPac (union city), Ohio State and OKC thus far. Anyone hear from Denver VA or Georgia Regents?

Last edited:
CMC today for mid-November interviews. Miami VA Oct 8th for Nov 6. Kings County Oct. 3rd for a variety. All via email.

Last edited:
I heard from Richmond VA Medical Center GPR today for interviews. Have to call back to set one up. Still waiting for GRU, CMC, UNC GPR, Palmetto, Baltimore VA and Maryland AEGD. Anyone hear back from any of these?

I heard from Richmond VA Medical Center GPR today for interviews. Have to call back to set one up. Still waiting for GRU, CMC, UNC GPR, Palmetto, Baltimore VA and Maryland AEGD. Anyone hear back from any of these?

I am still waiting to hear from most of those programs too... Holding out hope and keeping my fingers crossed!

CMC emailed for interview today
Palmetto has already sent out their interviews as well.

Anybody know how ECU's AEGD interviews and such work? Since the deadline isn't until February, not sure what to expect when

does anyone know anything about larkin community hospital in south miami? in terms of the progam?

Anybody know how ECU's AEGD interviews and such work? Since the deadline isn't until February, not sure what to expect when
So what I've heard is that they interview and accept on a rolling basis. Interviews have started already but I don't think any acceptances go out until maybe Nov/Dec?

Chicago VA via email 10/15 for 11/4 or 11/13 interviews.

"Anyone hear from GRU, MAHEC, UVA, UNC, or Seminole?"

-Still waiting to hear from GRU as well so no news on my part......
Anyone hear from Denver VA?

Did anyone get any interview invites from NJ/NY?
I got only from woodhull, NY. I am not sure if I will get any more invites. Am really worried.
Pls someone reply back.

Did anyone get any interview invites from NJ/NY?
I got only from woodhull, NY. I am not sure if I will get any more invites. Am really worried.
Pls someone reply back.

Bronx-Lebanon Hospital GPR on October 30

Anyone hear from Illinois Masonic?
Anyone know about Iowa's GPR program?

Had my interview at the Dallas VA today,
Upcoming interviews:
New Mexico AEGD/GPR
Mississippi GPR
University of Iowa GPR
Rochester General Hospital GPR

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from DC or Baltimore VA or Cornell GPR?

UCSF AEGD on October 29th notified by email at the end of September
Fresno GPR on Nov. 24th notified through snail mail at the end of September

-Just got an email from San Antonio saying they're interviewing 24 applicants so far and if they feel like doing more will send out more invites.
-Rejected by Swedish Medical Center GPR in Seattle
-One classmate heard from Denver VA couple of weeks ago.

Does anyone know much about the VA in Oklahoma City? I'm looking for one more program to apply to since I had no luck at the VA in San Antonio as well.

Anyone hear from Illinois Masonic?
Anyone know about Iowa's GPR program?

Had my interview at the Dallas VA today,
Upcoming interviews:
New Mexico AEGD/GPR
Mississippi GPR
University of Iowa GPR
Rochester General Hospital GPR

Hey Jirotrom ! How was your interview at Dallas VA ? What kind of questions do they ask ?

Upcoming Interview:
ECMC GPR via snail mail - 2 dates in Nov. 1 date in Dec. Yet to hear a confirmed date from them.