***Official ASDOH c/o 2020 Acceptence/Interviews!***

The email was probably only sent to applicants who have officially accepted

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you check how many peeps got accepted? Thabks

Theres over 100 but due to other students from past years of different classes are also becoming members. So it's not an accurate measurement of the official class of 2020

Can someone please add me LOL? I was accepted and never got this

and they only acccept like 70 students.......-_-.....and probably 30 of the 100 are other students from past years....that means, i got rejected. Awesome

keep the faith brother. I have a friend who is accepted and part of the fb group. she said she's counted the different classes in the group and the 2020 accepted folk, and there are still a good deal of spots left!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know if there are still interview spots left and how long they will be interviewing?

keep the faith brother. I have a friend who is accepted and part of the fb group. she said she's counted the different classes in the group and the 2020 accepted folk, and there are still a good deal of spots left!
Bulldogs fan???? U r my brother indeed

Interviewed the 19th and got a call yesterday that I'd been accepted!!! Anyone know if theres a Facebook group started?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So if I interviewed in October and haven't heard anything back then I can assume that I am not getting an acceptance this year? I called admissions and they said that there is no status on my application and that I am essentially waitlisted

I GOT IN !! I GOT IN!! I interviewed in November and received the acceptance call on Thursday (1/21). Best of luck to those who are waiting, stay positive!!

Reactions: 9 users
I GOT IN !! I GOT IN!! I interviewed in November and received the acceptance call on Thursday (1/21). Best of luck to those who are waiting, stay positive!!

Emerald could you please share your stats? Also when in november did you interview

Anyone know if tuition is cheaper D4 year when you spend the majority of it doing multiple clinical rotations?

Anyone interviewing soon or did interview recently?

Anyone interviewing soon or did interview recently?
I got an interview invite couple of weeks ago, but declined my invite. The interviews are today and tomorrow.

I see. I was just wondering how many more interview dates are available.

Did anyone from November interview groups receive an acceptance offer yet? If so, could you please share which day you interviewed? Thanks!

ACCEPTED!!!!

Residency: Montana
oGPA: 3.54
DAT: aa 19 pa 20
Interview Date: 2/1/2016
Acceptance Date: 2/3/2016 via phone call from Azra

Reactions: 2 users
Official rejection. Snail mail, but hey, at least I got a letter instead of just an email.

Nope. Letter was to inform me that I wouldn't receive an interview.

Interviewed the 19th and got a call yesterday that I'd been accepted!!! Anyone know if theres a Facebook group started?

Oh My God! My MMI partner at the interview! I got an acceptance call after two days of my interview! I am so happy for you! I am giving up on going to the other dental school to go to ASDOH like you did too! Congratulations! See you in July :)

Last edited:
anybody know about when the people who "are still being considered" will hear anything back? this is my first choice and i want to know asap!!!

for those accepted to ASDOH, where else did you get accepted to?

Just got the acceptance call today! Will be attending ASDOH in the Fall!

Reactions: 4 users
If anyone is wondering, there are only 40 people in the facebook group. Lots of time and lots of spots left. Keep your hopes up if you are waiting! Also, some people in the group are still on the fence about 100% committing because they were waiting for other schools!! :)

Reactions: 5 users
Turned down my offer to ASDOH, so that opens up another spot for someone! Good luck to the rest of you!

Got an email saying class is full...but we might have a chance to get in it someone declines their offer

Got an email saying class is full...but we might have a chance to get in it someone declines their offer
Rejected as well. Interviewed in September

In the email:
"We have chosen our class for 2020 and our wait list. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a place at this time. In the event that a seat opens in this class with no one available from the wait list you still might be considered."

In the email:
"We have chosen our class for 2020 and our wait list. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a place at this time. In the event that a seat opens in this class with no one available from the wait list you still might be considered."
Wait aren't we still in waitlist

In the email:
were you rejected from the wait list?

how is the class full if they are still having interviews?

Don't believe I was ever on the waitlist. I interviewed in September, received the still being considered email a week after. And then silence until I received the rejection email today.

Interesting they're still having interviews, didn't know that haha

Don't believe I was ever on the waitlist. I interviewed in September, received the still being considered email a week after. And then silence until I received the rejection email today.

Interesting they're still having interviews, didn't know that haha

I interviewed this month. I only got the still being considered for the class of 2020 email. So does this mean I will be getting a rejection email soon?

I never got that email and interviewed in October.. I guess that means I am waitlisted?

i interviewed in december but haven't gotten anything for it either. i got the you are being considered email but nothing else....

Does anyone know what it means if we haven't gotten anything post-interview besides the you are being considered email?

I got the acceptance call from Azra today! Interviewed 1/12. Good luck everyone!

In the email:

I never got this email. I only got the still being considered email after the interview. I interviewed post December. Does this mean I'm either accepted or waitlisted? Or can I still be rejected?