***Official Creighton University Class of 2018 Interview/ Acceptane Thread***

^yep

Members don't see this ad.

I was placed in the waiting list. I didn't even interviewed at Creighton. Does anyone else got wait-listed? Also, anyone knows if there is a lot of movement in the waiting list from previous years? Thanks

I was placed in the waiting list. I didn't even interviewed at Creighton. Does anyone else got wait-listed? Also, anyone knows if there is a lot of movement in the waiting list from previous years? Thanks
I was just accepted 5/23 off of the alternate list. I found out I was on the list in mid April. I can't really speak for the movement as a whole, but it was roughly one month from alternate to accepted, for me. Good luck!

Add: I did not interview at Creighton this year. GPA:~3.5, SGPA: 3.25-3.3, DAT AA: 20, DAT PAT: 21

Members don't see this ad :)
I was just accepted 5/23 off of the alternate list. I found out I was on the list in mid April. I can't really speak for the movement as a whole, but it was roughly one month from alternate to accepted, for me. Good luck!

Add: I did not interview at Creighton this year. GPA:~3.5, SGPA: 3.25-3.3, DAT AA: 20, DAT PAT: 21
Wow Congrats!!Thanks much for the info. Is the alternate list the same as the waiting list? lol Sorry if it's a dumb question but i know that other schools distinguish from the two. Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone else got accepted lately that was waitlisted?

Congrats man.
Quick question: What is your home state? and is this your first or second time applying to Creighton?
Thank you for the info.

Congrats on acceptances and best of luck to those still waiting!

If any of you happen to be looking for a place to live: http://omaha.craigslist.org/roo/4547410572.html
It's about 7 minutes driving distance to Creighton right off the I-80, 42nd st exit. 3-bedrooms, 1 bath, and pretty quiet neighborhood.

Last edited: