*Official June 2016 MCAT Thread*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aalamruad

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there everyone! Figured I'd start this thread since I recently started preparing for the June 18th MCAT. For those of you who are taking the June 2nd MCAT, June 18th MCAT, or still considering one of those two dates, feel free to post here with any questions, comments, concerns, or support you have to offer!

Good luck to you all! Let's crush it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
In an attempt to calm my nerves, I'm listening to Bob Marley to remind myself not to worry about a thing....cus every little thing is gonna be alright :arghh:

Members don't see this ad :)
FINAL PREDICTION:

118/118/120/118 - I had a field day in B/B =)

I kid! 508+ pray for me!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Sooooo 1.5 hours? Need to just sit in front of Netflix instead of my phone, checking, staring, checking.

508+ I should be ok for TX, less than that, DO it will be.

Members don't see this ad :)
So which applications do we need to send our MCAT scores to? All of them? Or just TMDSAS and the rest upload automatically? I'm applying through all three services

So decided to retake next year! Don't have the time to study this fall. Hope everyone does well!

Posted this before while studying, and it's more accurate now....

latest

Reactions: 3 users
I think we are looking at a 3pm release.. I posted this before the June 2nd test got released (which was right around 3pm): So the score release times for the last 6 MCAT dates (according to the AAMC Twitter account) were 3:10p, 3:07p, 8:12a, 3:09p, 8:57a, and 3:10p.

Eastern time?

Oh my god! 513!
C/P - 130 (I thought i bombed this section)
CARS - 127
B/B - 129
P/S - 127

Scored Practice - 509
Averaged around 505 for NS1-4

Last edited:
Damn. 3rd retake in the books. Can't retake again - nothing left in me.

Congratulations to those who did well! You guys deserved it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

HOLY HOLY HOLY ****
512 Thank you God, Buddah, Zeus, etc.

GUYS I'M GOING TO MED SCHOOL. THANK YOU

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
So decided to retake next year! Don't have the time to study this fall. Hope everyone does well!

Then you get a 512. Haha this is why post-test feelings are never a good indicator on how you actually did. And don't retake that score! Congrats

Then you get a 512. Haha this is why post-test feelings are never a good indicator on how you actually did. And don't retake that score! Congrats

Im still in shock, I think someone is watching over me... I have a shot at med school.

So for CP, I think the curve was huge. And BB the curve was small. Because both sections were inversely proportional to how we felt.