*** Official University of New England C/O 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Did anyone get a continued interest email for the waitlist?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
Just curious, did any of you who were accepted send a transcript after you graduated (I graduated in May) or have to do a background check? I haven't been contacted about transcripts or anything so I'm assuming it's fine.

Yeah you have to do both.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Were you contacted about it? I did a background check for BU because I thought I was going there prior to my UNE acceptance, but never anything from UNE regarding transcripts/background check.

Yes, they sent me something to do a background check and asked me for a transcript. You should call the school and ask.

If you're planning on staying there over the weekend, there's a lot of things to do in Maine.

Places I went to:

Sight-seeing: Portland Head Light, Bug Light, Portland Art Museum (it was free on Friday Evening), Portland Observatory, Back Cove/ Eastern Promenade Trails, Downtown/ Old Port, DeLorme Map Store (if going to see a giant globe of Earth is your kind of thing to do lol, it's also far away).

Food: Fisherman's Grill, Duckfat, Bite into Maine, Gorgeous Gelato (hilarious owner xD), 3Buoy's Seafood Shanty & Grille, and Street & Co.

If you need rental car, make sure you get free pickup/ drop off. I used Enterprise and they were very nice.. weekend special for $72/4 days and gave me a free upgrade to a better car. I stayed at Super 8 and their service was great. They let me use their refrigerator and microwave.. overall very friendly service from every place I went to.
Hey, thanks for this list. I just did pretty much everything on the here and it was really nice. Let me know if you have any other recommendations, i'm going to be here for two more days.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone get an "interest inquiry" email from UNE and actually get an interview afterwards? When do they stop interviewing? I just got one today for the class of 2021, and wanted to see if anyone is familiar with that email on here. Thank you!