OU-HCOM Summer Scholars 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bump! Anyone apply for summer scholars this summer?

Members don't see this ad.

NO, I haven't hears anything from summer scholars. Im still here just waiting It said we would hear something early April but seem as if that's quickly turning into mid to late April.
Did you apply for summer scholars this year?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied and got response today. What about you?
Did you get in? I applied for this year and haven't heard back yet. I know the past few years they didn't hear back until the second week of April.

I haven't heard back yet either, hopefully this week we will!

I got in ! Was accepted last week on Thursday . I m so excited! Any other feedbacks here?

Did you get in? I applied for this year and haven't heard back yet. I know the past few years they didn't hear back until the second week of April.
I got in!

I am an out-of-state (Texas) applicant though. But for those of you who were accepted last week, congratulations!! wish you guys the best
I m out of state ( New York City) too. I received acceptance on the 7 th. Please call them and they will let you know. They are super nice. Call and ask to talk to Jill, Rice, Daniel or Diana.

Hi!

I'm OU student too. I plan to apply for summer scholar too. When should I apply?
I will graduate in 2014.

Thank you very much
Hi, do you apply for the OU-Hcom summer scholars?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied this year but I used my letters from my DO appplication before I saw that they needed ones for the program specifically. Does anyone know if this is something that will cost me a chance? And if anyone could tell me about their experience I'd appreciate it . I wouldn't love the chance to use this as a chance for an interview next cycle :)

Has anyone applied for OU-HCOM summer scholars 2017? Hopefully we hear good news soon ! Good luck

Hey I have, anyone hear back yet?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Hey I have, anyone hear back yet?

I received an email today. I was accepted, but unfortunately I may have to decline due to personal reasons. Hopefully you'll get accepted into the program, seems like a wonderful opportunity!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Got the acceptance e mail today :)

Hey did your application portal status or portal in general change at all? And when did you guys get the acceptance emails? Thanks

I received an email today. I was accepted, but unfortunately I may have to decline due to personal reasons. Hopefully you'll get accepted into the program, seems like a wonderful opportunity!!!

Thank you and congrats, what time did the email come through ?

Hey did your application portal status or portal in general change at all? And when did you guys get the acceptance emails? Thanks

I haven't logged into the portal yet, I'll go check and look. It was an e mail for me today around 2

Yes I see the message in the portal.
I know they want a response by the 12th, so hang tight maybe they wait for those acceptances and denials before they send out more acceptances :) good luck!

I know they want a response by the 12th, so hang tight maybe they wait for those acceptances and denials before they send out more acceptances :) good luck!

Congrats and hopefully lol, thank you

Does anyone know anyone who has done this program and actually got a guaranteed interview and/or an acceptance into the medical school class?

I got my acceptance around 2 yesterday as well. I'd imagine they will send out more invites on the 12th for those that don't accept. Time to get all those immunizations :/

Does anyone know anyone who has done this program and actually got a guaranteed interview and/or an acceptance into the medical school class?
As long as you meet program requirements (for the medical school) and submit your primary application before the program starts (around May 4th) then you get a guaranteed interview for HCOM as long as you complete the program.