Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think he's got the hots for a cute blonde ;)

Psh! Then where was he when she needed a ride to the gas station?! :mad:

NYC I asked :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Don't lump us in with emiloo and abney. they are freakin me the hell out.

And how did you find your way to this thread? Stalking someone?

Haha, partially. Commented once in this thread and now it will show up on my iPhone until the end of time (or until you guys abandon it).

Members don't see this ad :)
a couple random questions :)

a) has anyone used growly notes on the mac for school? i heard it's the best alternative to one note, for mac users.

b) does anyone own a pair of toms? (the classic ones) i've been wanting to buy a pair for my trip to europe because i think they'd be awesome for walking around and stuff (already bringing a pair of rainbow flip flops and sandals)

Sperry's Top Siders ftw... just sayin...

My roommate always wears sperrys and I always think of this meme:D

116165TEBGsX2G.jpg

was thinking about a pair of sperry's for a LONG time....but don't your feet get really sweaty when you wear them in the summer?

Haha. Okay, yeah yeah, but they are comfy. I don't think they get any hotter than Tom's would, plus they are more comfortable since they have better support, or at least I think so.

I have these.

Navy%2Bplaid.jpg

haha. Okay, yeah yeah, but they are comfy. I don't think they get any hotter than tom's would, plus they are more comfortable since they have better support, or at least i think so.

I have these.

navy%2bplaid.jpg

want!!!!!!!!

Haha. Okay, yeah yeah, but they are comfy. I don't think they get any hotter than Tom's would, plus they are more comfortable since they have better support, or at least I think so.

I have these.

Navy%2Bplaid.jpg

i do like these. now i can't decide. arghhhhhhhh. #1stworldproblems

a) has anyone used growly notes on the mac for school? i heard it's the best alternative to one note, for mac users.

b) does anyone own a pair of toms? (the classic ones) i've been wanting to buy a pair for my trip to europe because i think they'd be awesome for walking around and stuff (already bringing a pair of rainbow flip flops and sandals)

I just started using it this summer to write down stuff I learn from shadowing and at the vet. And
I'm planning on using it in the fall for classes. Much nicer than having to use Word.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just started using it this summer to write down stuff I learn from shadowing and at the vet. And
I'm planning on using it in the fall for classes. Much nicer than having to use Word.

Why not EverNote?

:wtf: is wrong with you guys!!!! ABNEY & EMILOO - I am talking to you!!! :laugh:

You are freaking the ****e out of me!!!! :eek:

That's it, I'm boycotting this thread.

srsly..... this is getting disturbing.... and also I like your new avatar :thumbup:

Don't lump us in with emiloo and abney. they are freakin me the hell out.

And how did you find your way to this thread? Stalking someone?

Yeah he stalks Abney..... :rolleyes: ;)

:wtf: is wrong with you guys!!!! ABNEY & EMILOO - I am talking to you!!! :laugh:

You are freaking the ****e out of me!!!! :eek:

srsly..... this is getting disturbing.... and also I like your new avatar :thumbup:

Yeah he stalks Abney..... :rolleyes: ;)

Haha, while I plead the fifth for my initial motivations for posting in this thread, it keeps bumping up in the "Participated" threads section on my phone now.

So it now looks like any other thread to me, no secret agendas. :p

See, now that reminds me of my older dog. She is ripped (but more in the hindlegs).

Haha, partially. Commented once in this thread and now it will show up on my iPhone until the end of time (or until you guys abandon it).
Poor guy. Hope you have a good therapist. :laugh:

Explain this growly notes thing! I have "growl" for notifications but I don't get what growly notes is. I've heard of evernote (which I think you can use to write on your ipad? Haven't tried it)

LOVE my toms. I own three pairs and when they get dirty you can just toss them in the washer and they clean right up.

That being said, sperrys are WAY more comfortable for walking. Your feet might get a little sweaty, but hey it's summer, you're going to sweat in general

Why not EverNote?

I have that, too, but don't really like it that much. I don't think there's too many differences but somehow I just like GN better.

Explain this growly notes thing! I have "growl" for notifications but I don't get what growly notes is. I've heard of evernote (which I think you can use to write on your ipad? Haven't tried it)

It's a note taking app on the Mac. You have to google it though because it's not in the app store. People have compared it to One Note and that's how I found it.

Personally I found Evernote to be useful for things like reminders and to-do lists and such, and Growly Notes to be more intuitive for note taking and record keeping - just the way things are organized in the programs I guess.

I use Evernote for collecting recipes, art stuffs that I want to do etc.

But GN is nicer to take notes I think. I like how you write in boxes and can make them smaller/bigger and move them around, how you can click on any part of the page and start writing there etc. It's easier to organize things the way you want them there in my opinion.

:love:

I know I'm gonna be so upset when I have to send Ivy to NY, but I'm also excited because I'm then starting fostering Pits. :love:

i really want to foster pits at some point when i'm at school. there's a great program in philly for that kind of stuff.

but i also want a greyhound. haha.

The Wolf's Den doesn't seem as bad as you guys made it seem. Either that or they haven't bitten down on me yet.

I don't know why but I suddenly just stopped going over there..

:laugh: I spend the majority of my time over there.... so I am the opposite...

Maybe I'll go again when I have reliable Internet. Now I just don't feel like going there on the phone. :laugh:

I don't know why but I suddenly just stopped going over there..
I go through phases.... some times I find it amusing, and sometimes and find them to be a bunch of jerks. Sometimes the drama is funny, and sometimes I wish they would grow up, and I really can't believe a lot of those people are going to be doctors.

I am definitely less interested these days.

And I don't even like the WW so much over there now.

I go through phases.... some times I find it amusing, and sometimes and find them to be a bunch of jerks. Sometimes the drama is funny, and sometimes I wish they would grow up, and I really can't believe a lot of those people are going to be doctors.

I am definitely less interested these days.

And I don't even like the WW so much over there now.

Yea, I thought they were pretty funny for a while, but right now they just seem so childish to me.

Aren't some of them doctors already?

Sadly, yes. Quite a few residents on there, also fellows, attendings, etc.

I think that's what's irritating me right now. I would feel weird knowing my doctor acts like that. But at other times it doesn't bother me at all. Phases I guess.

I reallly need more adult/grownup/classier clothes. I've always been a jeans and T-shirt girl, and still am. But I see other people wearing these cute, 'I work in a business office' clothes and I want! Maybe if I can get my self unlazy enough to lose 50 lbs, I'll treat myself to $500 in new clothes. :D

That and when I do where skirts/nice pants and blouses(ie, not jeans and a T-shirt), people always ask me why I am soooo dressed up. :confused: Uhhh, that person over there is 'dressed up' too, why don't you go ask her that question and leave me alone!

Same thing when people see me with make-up on.

Because I want to! That's why! Does it really matter?!

I still will prefer jeans/t-shirt, but sometimes I just wanna look cute and sexy, OK?!

:laugh:

I reallly need more adult/grownup/classier clothes. I've always been a jeans and T-shirt girl, and still am. But I see other people wearing these cute, 'I work in a business office' clothes and I want! Maybe if I can get my self unlazy enough to lose 50 lbs, I'll treat myself to $500 in new clothes. :D

That and when I do where skirts/nice pants and blouses(ie, not jeans and a T-shirt), people always ask me why I am soooo dressed up. :confused: Uhhh, that person over there is 'dressed up' too, why don't you go ask her that question and leave me alone!

I still will prefer jeans/t-shirt, but sometimes I just wanna look cute and sexy, OK?!

i've always been a t-shirts and simplicity kind of girl too. i see girls in cute clothes with cute shoes and fun hairstyles and i wish that could be me. or that i at least had that option. i am totally clueless when it comes to hair/make up/clothes/shoes! i really need the people who do that for movies to come live with me for a month and teach me!:laugh:

I COMPLETELY understand!! I never ask people WHY they are wearing what they're wearing, just mention that they look very nice or what not. But when I wear my glasses instead of contacts, for example, 10 people ask me why I'm wearing glasses... Seriously people, why do you care? I dress for me, not you. I'm sure they don't mean it negatively but there is no way to answer that question without sounding awkward. At least for me. Seriously people, find a hobby.

:thumbup::thumbup: I know how you feel.

I just found this site and it's actually pretty fun. :laugh: http://us.akinator.com/#
You think of a person/character and it asks you questions to figure out who they are. Some of them I'm not sure how it uses that info to get your answer, but so far it's been pretty accurate.

i've always been a t-shirts and simplicity kind of girl too. i see girls in cute clothes with cute shoes and fun hairstyles and i wish that could be me. or that i at least had that option. i am totally clueless when it comes to hair/make up/clothes/shoes! i really need the people who do that for movies to come live with me for a month and teach me!:laugh:

Not gonna lie, I have always thought you were a dude.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile