Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh, EC, that is an awesome picture! You are so cute!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Um, that's not me...it's just a picture my bf sent me to cheer me up.

Members don't see this ad :)
qeYIL.jpg

That's actually not a sweet picture... She just has a carrot up her butt. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies

1/2 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Nutella
1/2 cup of Butter flavored Crisco (or 1/2 cup of Butter)
1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
3 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 3/4 cup flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt

Pre-Heat oven to 375.
Combine PB, nutella, shortening, sugar, milk, and vanilla - mix until well blended
Add egg- mix until blended
Combine flour, salt, and baking soda in separate bowl. Mix in to creamed mixture slowly.
Grease a cookie sheet and drop rounded spoonfuls onto sheet.
Flatten in a criss-cross pattern with a fork.
Bake for 7-10 minutes - or until just set and browning at edges.
Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet and then move to cooling rack,

Makes roughly 3 dozen cookies, depending on the size of your spoonful.

Pour a big glass of milk and enjoy the cookies WARM!

youch! Definitely nice to have warm foods though, :xf: for your stuff getting fixed quick.

Thanks. It has been very annoying having multiple things not working and the letting agency has been rather slow. I am going to try calling them again next week to see if I can speed up the process at all.

I have a very strange cat.

Last year she lived outside on my parents farm for around 7? months. (due to my living arrangements)(many cats there, nice big barn that currently only houses cats:laugh:)

Now, she lives indoors again, but I frequently just leave the door open and she wanders in and out all the time.(she never strays, comes when I call her, I've done this for years with her)

However, she NEVER potties outside(except for when she was living out there). :confused: She will come inside, use the litterbox, then go back outside! :laugh: I do not understand this. At. All.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPcapo5ZB_o&feature=player_detailpage#t=179s[/YOUTUBE]

I just saw one of these...

thumbnail.aspx

flying around my flat. So I grabbed my boot and went over to kill it, but instead it flew out at me and literally attacked me... I just about had a heart attack. I think I killed it in my panic but I am not sure and I can't find it anywhere... :scared:

It just all the sudden started POURING rain. Sheets of it, in 3 different directions. And now we have pea to golf ball sized hail!! For the last 4 minutes. :eek: It came out of nowhere!

I am reaaaally glad I am not the one moving cows tonight! I feel bad for them. I hope they got to shelter in time!

What does "modulate" mean? I'm reviewing my notes and just can't understand two sentences where it's used... :confused: :rolleyes: