saturday interview?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rjb

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey i just got an interview invite on a saturday? Has anyone heard of such a thing? I m gonna call the school tommorow, but i dont want to sound stupid if its happened before.. stoked to have the interview thought :)

b

Members don't see this ad.

rjb said:
Hey i just got an interview invite on a saturday? Has anyone heard of such a thing? I m gonna call the school tommorow, but i dont want to sound stupid if its happened before.. stoked to have the interview thought :)

b

I think Drexel offered some Saturdays for interviews. Congrats!

Drexel interviews are on saturdays

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah i've got a drexel interview on Jan 8...hey OP, are you gonna be there on that day?

I'd love all Saturday interviews!

hm.. its not drexel but maybe.. saturday would be nice.. good call psycho

I'm scheduled at Drexel on Jan 8th

saturday interviews are actually the best, cuz that way you can stick around an extra day and see the city without missing class.

futuremsfdoc said:
saturday interviews are actually the best, cuz that way you can stick around an extra day and see the city without missing class.

definitely. beats the crazy wednesday interview that ruins your whole week, hands down.

DrYo12 said:
I'm scheduled at Drexel on Jan 8th

Sounds like there will be a couple of us there. I'm interviewing that day too. It works out great because my SO and I are just going to make a weekend out of it. Hang out in Philly and chil.... :cool: