SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I guess @Zenge142 I wonder what changed between yesterday (real day, not d2 of game) and today with your view on Zenon? Did you just look into her individually more?
Everyone is always in the back of my mind, always. I’m paranoid AF in these games. The levy finally broke with Zenon.

Members don't see this ad.

whomst do you think is compatible with zenon?
I’m ruminating. Not AM, Dubz. They’re village. Probs not sporty tbh, voting Zenon doesn’t make a ton of sense. Probs not Chilly B based on your defense and then not you for defending chilly b. Who’s left?

Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone is always in the back of my mind, always. I’m paranoid AF in these games. The levy finally broke with Zenon.
Sure ain’t seeing the spit and vinegar paranoia of village Zenge tho.

Which is pleasant, tbh, because village Zenge tunnels people into the ground until they cry (oh, just me?)

But it also means you’re sus as heck

I’m ruminating. Not AM, Dubz. They’re village. Probs not sporty tbh, voting Zenon doesn’t make a ton of sense. Probs not Chilly B based on your defense and then not you for defending chilly b. Who’s left?
Wellllllll. I shouldn’t go that far. You could have defended chummy b and been a wolf… 🤔 I need to have a think

I’m out for the night. Make good choices

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Like I'm looking to figure out my read so an argument that it's sus for him to change his reads is something I'm going to process and comment on because it doesn't actually make sense in the context of his playstyle

And since I haven't settled on a read of you yet either, it's important to me to figure out if your thoughts processes are authentic

I said myself earlier he had been kind of backseat this game, and shelter I think said something similar, which would be incentive for him to fake a turnaround on Zenon. That's why I didn't throw him in village reads immediately for it.

Like I'm looking to figure out my read so an argument that it's sus for him to change his reads is something I'm going to process and comment on because it doesn't actually make sense in the context of his playstyle

And since I haven't settled on a read of you yet either, it's important to me to figure out if your thoughts processes are authentic
again, it’s not like that is the only basis I am wolfreading him for

Members don't see this ad :)
I am willing to change votes to break a tie, should one occur.

I’m not wrong on Zenon. I feel good about this vote

Day 3

She'd always loved to create things.

Betty wasn't the first person you'd think of when you wanted an inventor. Nay, not even the second, third, sixth, or probably hundredth person. But as it turned out, an entire film had been made about her crazy inventions, some of which were entirely fair-appropriate, like a pig-powered pipe organ and a sweet-corn regulator. A spot remover for getting the stains of fried food out of your clothes! There was no rhyme or reason what she'd made, but she was very proud of her creations.

Legend had it that she'd made some truly incredible, dangerous things out of tinfoil in the past, but alas, all of the foil at the fair was being used to line hats ... and to insulate some of the hot food items, I guess.

Betty was confident that the results of her hard work would be rewarding. She'd recently gotten a new sponsor, after all, and had funding galore to support her scientific endeavors. The arrival of the check in the mail had so excited her that she forgot to look and see who was backing her innovations. The ACME stamp on the envelope stood for something, probably, and she hadn't given it a second thought. Unfortunately for her, ACME loved a good joke item, and when she submitted new inventions to quality control, they were modified in ways she didn't know of, rendering them essentially useless, though highly entertaining. Her confidence wasn't the only misplaced confidence at the fair. She was beginning to get used to it. It seemed like everywhere she went recently, someone doubted her scientific aptitude. There's always a reviewer 2 in the bunch, eh? And man, sometimes reviewer 2 can be loud.

She packed her booth up and left the fair without looking back. Oh, she'd be ready next time. She was already planning the rebuttal for the next time her grant application didn't make it to the discussion phase. She believed in herself, and that was what mattered the most.

Dead is...

1690347249092.png

@Zenge142, Betty Boop, and a...
village ACME item crafter

7 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@Chillbo Baggins
@genny
@WildZoo
@Zenon
@sheltermed
@SportPonies

On to greener pastures:
@mkg323, DISHONOR ON YOU, DISHONOR ON YOUR COW, village conversation maker and friend next door
@Viscernable, Kronk, village lighter of fires
@Clem J, Generic Goat Role, village RELEASE THE GGOATS 1x mass stall swapper
@Zenge142, Betty Boop, village ACME item creator

It is now Night 3. Night closes at 9 AM on 8/1 or sooner if all actions are received.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I'm mad because I wasn't confident in that vote but also did not want a tie.

eta: not actually mad just explaining my angry react lol

If any wolves are reading, can you take me to endgame? I really miss it and would like to see if that lets me relive exhilaration.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users