SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We used to hate 36/12s too but a lot has changed over time.

Members don't see this ad.

This was the flavor

"You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.."

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Literally I just said **** it we ball glgl and voted and than the other town voted with me and that was all of F3 lol

Locked votes are the best. Snap voting correctly in FX is the best adrenaline rush

I prefer to stay far away from that part of the game
Being wrong sucks... but being right is such an adrenaline rush. When the game doesn't end and you know that you voted the wolf because of it... that's when I become like the most energized in these games

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
That doesn't seem like a strong reason to kill Clem, Vis flipped village and he's not too hard to misyeet generally (ask me how I know)
Eh, I guess anything is possible but I wasn't even thinking about him after that flip.

When I think of misyeet!Clem, I think of <10-poster Clem.

I guess I'm just still bothered by Sporty pushing Zenge for the sudden turn on Zenon when that's something he's known for doing as village and that he usually ends up being right about, so maybe my brain is going all confirmation bias and looking for ways they could be woofing together

No, not really. Even I shut that down.
Okay

I think some of Sporty's general vibes aren't how she would have acted/reacted as woof anyway.

So maybe it really is just genny/Chillbo and I'm an ass for pushing back against the Chillbo votes

I guess I'm just still bothered by Sporty pushing Zenge for the sudden turn on Zenon when that's something he's known for doing as village and that he usually ends up being right about, so maybe my brain is going all confirmation bias and looking for ways they could be woofing together
I had like 3 other reasons I stated I was sussing Zenge so I think you need to get over the fact you don’t like one of the reasons I stated.

I had like 3 other reasons I stated I was sussing Zenge so I think you need to get over the fact you don’t like one of the reasons I stated.
You had two others that you stated and again one of the others was gut/tone and just that you think you're right about him all the time, which I can't really evaluate at all. So if I'm trying to figure out whether you really believed he was a wolf, something you brought up multiple times is going to be involved. I'm not going to just get over it when I'm still trying to evaluate you, it's going to be a factor.

Night 3

The fair at night can be a spooky place. Though the barns were buzzing with activity, the darkest and scariest corners of the fair collected cobwebs abnormally fast. Dogs were barking in the distance, and somewhere from the far side of the fairgrounds, an eerie cry was heard:

THE END IS NIGH

BLEAT BLEAT BLEEEEEAT

THE PLAGUE, THE PLAGUE

THE RUINED BRAINS OF A THOUSAND THOUSAND CAPRINE

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Screaming Goat GIFs | Tenor

(I'm aware this is a sheep, but the AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH must be read in the voice of the goat screaming in the edit of "Trouble" which, unfortunately, uses this sheep)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She knew a thing or two about the end being nigh. In fact, she considered herself the expert on it. People blew her off just because she had a bunker full of non-perishable foods and enough guns to make Bill proud.

The Last Of Us What GIF by HBO - Find & Share on GIPHY

Jk, she didn't have any guns. She dreamt of it, but a simple goat doesn't have thumbs to operate a gun. But ooooh, if she did... you'd better watch out.

She bleated for days, screaming that they were all in danger. No one knew if she truly believed the things she said or if she was just saying them to get attention, though the conviction in her writings was enough that others quietly contemplated the meaning. She didn't want to be one of those people, so while she wrote impassioned blurbs for the daily briefing, during the day, she just ran her vendor stall, selling normal fair paraphernalia (parafairnalia?). It wasn't the most popular booth, but you know, not everyone can sell freshly-sugared mini donuts or items advertised as corn dogs that are actually made with wheat. Someone has to be the person flying the plane over the fair for hours on end dragging a banner with a conspiracy theory on it. She was willing to bear that cross.

She was awake late into the night, writing her latest doctrine. As she stamped it with her seal and dropped it into the submission box for the daily fair briefing, a shadow darkened the drop slot. She turned as the blow crashed into her skull, knocking her against the wall. It wasn't the end she wrote of, but it was an end nonetheless.

They found her in the morning, her blood dripping into the drop box slot and staining the papers.

An eerie sense came over the group of goats. They knew that there was not room for expelling the wrong goat today.

Dead is...
Red Herring Scooby Doo GIF - Red Herring Scooby Doo A Pup Named Scooby Doo  - Discover & Share GIFs

@WildZoo, Red Herring, and a...
village conspiracy theory publishing author

6 players remain.
@Animal Midwife
@Chillbo Baggins
@genny
@Zenon
@sheltermed
@SportPonies

On to greener pastures:
@mkg323, DISHONOR ON YOU, DISHONOR ON YOUR COW, village conversation maker and friend next door
@Viscernable, Kronk, village lighter of fires
@Clem J, Generic Goat Role, village RELEASE THE GGOATS 1x mass stall swapper
@Zenge142, Betty Boop, village ACME item creator
@WildZoo, Red Herring, village conspiracy theory publishing author

It is now Day 4. Vote closes tomorrow, 8/2, at 9 PM CDT. CHOOSE CAREFULLY.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Day 3

She'd always loved to create things.

Betty wasn't the first person you'd think of when you wanted an inventor. Nay, not even the second, third, sixth, or probably hundredth person. But as it turned out, an entire film had been made about her crazy inventions, some of which were entirely fair-appropriate, like a pig-powered pipe organ and a sweet-corn regulator. A spot remover for getting the stains of fried food out of your clothes! There was no rhyme or reason what she'd made, but she was very proud of her creations.

Legend had it that she'd made some truly incredible, dangerous things out of tinfoil in the past, but alas, all of the foil at the fair was being used to line hats ... and to insulate some of the hot food items, I guess.

Betty was confident that the results of her hard work would be rewarding. She'd recently gotten a new sponsor, after all, and had funding galore to support her scientific endeavors. The arrival of the check in the mail had so excited her that she forgot to look and see who was backing her innovations. The ACME stamp on the envelope stood for something, probably, and she hadn't given it a second thought. Unfortunately for her, ACME loved a good joke item, and when she submitted new inventions to quality control, they were modified in ways she didn't know of, rendering them essentially useless, though highly entertaining. Her confidence wasn't the only misplaced confidence at the fair. She was beginning to get used to it. It seemed like everywhere she went recently, someone doubted her scientific aptitude. There's always a reviewer 2 in the bunch, eh? And man, sometimes reviewer 2 can be loud.

She packed her booth up and left the fair without looking back. Oh, she'd be ready next time. She was already planning the rebuttal for the next time her grant application didn't make it to the discussion phase. She believed in herself, and that was what mattered the most.

Dead is...

1690347249092.png

@Zenge142, Betty Boop, and a...
village ACME item crafter

7 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@Chillbo Baggins
@genny
@WildZoo
@Zenon
@sheltermed
@SportPonies

On to greener pastures:
@mkg323, DISHONOR ON YOU, DISHONOR ON YOUR COW, village conversation maker and friend next door
@Viscernable, Kronk, village lighter of fires
@Clem J, Generic Goat Role, village RELEASE THE GGOATS 1x mass stall swapper
@Zenge142, Betty Boop, village ACME item creator

It is now Night 3. Night closes at 9 AM on 8/1 or sooner if all actions are received.
D3 flavor updated
@Zenge142

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
I’m torn between wanting to follow Zenge onto Zenon today and going back to my w/v chillbo/Zenge thing and flipping the other
Zenge's meta on me is a lie and that was thee main reason for their scum read on me. Read my other games please. Expect me to be pushing people... that ain't it

I'm full claiming because it's MYLO I'm pretty sure so

I was hoping I'd be dead by now because I had no footing in this game and while I'm decently confident in my town core now I'm still not confident enough to come out guns blazing that's just not my style. Never was. But my role would and could have been useful in exchange for my life.

I'm ostensibly a bodyguard I die in place of my target if they are targeted at night blah blah y'all probs know how a body guard works. The role is technically called

Whoops didn't mean to submit that

But the role is technically not called bodyguard but that's what it is in effect

I targeted AM N1 and planned to again but was told I couldn't double target so I targeted Sporty last night

Whoops didn't mean to submit that

But the role is technically not called bodyguard but that's what it is in effect

I targeted AM N1 and planned to again but was told I couldn't double target so I targeted Sporty last night
What made you choose me? And who was your third target?

What made you choose me? And who was your third target?
I remembered largely that I've been told you are a really really good player and I had heard I think after you died n1 on syndicate that you die n1 a lot so I thought you would be a target I targeted WildZoo as my other target

N1 I think my ability got redirected based on the night flavor but I was told I still can't target you again.